Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Alright I finally caught back up with all girls for the harem route. The harem option still seems silly "but" I at least see what I was missing out on. Paying attention to the walkthrough and making sure I stayed on Liza's path I got the Riley content I was missing. She had some of my favorite scenes in my first run through. Plus I met Iris and that meeting added a good amount of fun as well.

It still seems a bit of a stretch but eh it's a fantasy. I'm fairly certain in a more realistic setting they'd be stumbling across the MC's remains in the woods.:whistle: It has been fun though and the writing has kept it entertaining. I've arrived at the point where Riley and Iris show back up and will try to wrap it up tonight until the next update.

Though not my cup of tea I have enjoyed the writing here. So I will need to come back and try out the Discreet path for Susan and Bella's submissive path. Just to see how it plays out in the end and for the differences in the story. That will be for the future though.

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea Adriana is sweet and sexy (although no sex with her outside discord much yet).

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
amazing amazing :) thank you ,superb game and all updates was great .......only i wish i can punish that bad bad teacher lol she really need some bum fun :p

Reactions: Perverteer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played through this and got the harem and I had all 4 of the girls in house in my harem. But then Liza tells me about how much she really loves Bella. Which then started to get me worried that Liza might try to steal Bella away from me. :(

Could this end up to be the case in a future update? Or does Bella love me to much to leave me and isn't into women as much as she is into me?

I'm actually going to start over and not include Liza in the harem just in case that ends up a possibility.
Nobody steals anyone.

There are mini relationships that happen in the harem. Bella and Liza take care of each other, the mother and Iris, the mother and Liza.

There is only 1 more update and that's the epilogues, the MC is now engaged to them all.

Liza and Bella both love the Mc but they also love each other, they are sisters that found something more. Is your ego that fragile, really?

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
I played through this and got the harem and I had all 4 of the girls in house in my harem. But then Liza tells me about how much she really loves Bella. Which then started to get me worried that Liza might try to steal Bella away from me. :(

Could this end up to be the case in a future update? Or does Bella love me to much to leave me and isn't into women as much as she is into me?

I'm actually going to start over and not include Liza in the harem just in case that ends up a possibility.
oh quiet boy, as i understand when Mrs Smith, Liza, Bella, Rachel and the MC formalize the relationship it is understood that this enters more like a poly love instead of a harem in fact, if each girl has fun with another does not change the kind of feeling that they feel towards the mc, Riley even comments that she find interesting on the way each girl sees to the MC saying 'it's not a family love', do not be afraid to let the girls have fun in the end each gives her love to the MC in a good way without blackmail or rape or drugs.

There is only 1 more update and that's the epilogues, the MC is now engaged to them all.
It seems that the end of the mc ex-girlfriend with sabine left a lot of prides hurted.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
Probably not, next update is the last one that shows the epilogues from the endings.
I hope there not only one more update. I know its good to end games so they don't get drawn out and end up sucking like some games do but I just enjoy this game way too much. I would love to see it go even further with the options to impregnate Nia and her mother plus Adriana, Riley and Iris need babies in them too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope there not only one more update. I know its good to end games so they don't get drawn out and end up sucking like some games do but I just enjoy this game way too much. I would love to see it go even further with the options to impregnate Nia and her mother plus Adriana, Riley and Iris need babies in them too.
Confirmed by dev, next update is the last and it's just the epilogues.

This was the last with any choices.

It seems that the end of the mc ex-girlfriend with sabine left a lot of prides hurted.
Who's?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only your family, Riley, Iris and Adriana
Dev said a while back Ana will have a marriage ending possibly Alina too.

Hmmm can I marry all girl and move to island in harem route??
But they won't be moving to the island.

There is no need for Ana and Alina to move, they aren't on the watch list.

any estimated guess how many more updates will come before it finishes ? i thought the story ended when they moved to an island or something...
1 left for the epilogues then it's finished.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
found a bit of a writing goof, I'm on a non-pregnancy route, but the game still says "Mom doesn't drink for obvious reasons" when she hooks up with Iris. Might be worth a look at, maybe have it say she doesn't seem as drunk as Iris, or has a better tolerance or something.
She stays sober so she can get with Iris, that's not a writing goof it's the whole point.

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Hi I love this game! But I am having a problem with some playthroughs, no matter how many times I start over. The harem route works amazingly, so does my playthroughs of my mc being with just one of the female family members (i.e playthro #1 just mom, playthro #2 just Rachel... and so on) even the playthrough of just the mc and the three sisters. But if I do a combination of just two of the female family members, (mom/rachel, bella/Liza etc) by the time i get to the end of the update, one of the female family members just disapears from my save, its like i never romanced her. yet she is there in the stats page.

I also get an error when talking to rebecca and nia for the first time, when the mc mention who he has brought and whos pregnent. It does not happen in the harem route or the three sisters route..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day143.rpy", line 895, in script
    if (b_pregnancy + l_pregnancy + m_pregnancy > 1):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 909)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day143.rpy", line 895, in script
    if (b_pregnancy + l_pregnancy + m_pregnancy > 1):
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 909)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Thu Oct 03 18:31:32 2019

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nia has a girlfriend? Lol. Is that an update thing or am I just brain farting?
Yep, she has a girlfriend.

She's also banging her brother and mother.

I dont get that part. The MC has incriminating evidence against Dwayne.
He could have released those pictures but he didnt.
That could have been the ultimate revenge but he wasted that opportunity.
That "incriminating evidence" he stole from their house is all the pictures and videos he has of girls including Bella.

If he'd released those pictures Bella would have dropped him and probably never spoke to him again.

The only way to get one over on them is to fuck his mother and film it.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes