Sep 11, 2018
Hi I love this game! But I am having a problem with some playthroughs, no matter how many times I start over. The harem route works amazingly, so does my playthroughs of my mc being with just one of the female family members (i.e playthro #1 just mom, playthro #2 just Rachel... and so on) even the playthrough of just the mc and the three sisters. But if I do a combination of just two of the female family members, (mom/rachel, bella/Liza etc) by the time i get to the end of the update, one of the female family members just disapears from my save, its like i never romanced her. yet she is there in the stats page.

I also get an error when talking to rebecca and nia for the first time, when the mc mention who he has brought and whos pregnent. It does not happen in the harem route or the three sisters route..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day143.rpy", line 895, in script
    if (b_pregnancy + l_pregnancy + m_pregnancy > 1):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day143.rpy, line 909)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Thu Oct 03 18:31:32 2019
I also had this it was caused by the pregnancy code being incorrect. You can find the correct ones here. https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-22-es-perverteer.6547/page-454#post-2454556

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
She stays sober so she can get with Iris, that's not a writing goof it's the whole point.
You don't have to stay sober to get with a drunk woman, She drank on your date to the Opera for example, the only "Obvious" reason to stay sober is because she's up the spout.

But they won't be moving to the island.

There is no need for Ana and Alina to move, they aren't on the watch list.
But you, who is on a watchlist, can hardly return to marry them can you?

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yep, she has a girlfriend.

She's also banging her brother and mother.

That "incriminating evidence" he stole from their house is all the pictures and videos he has of girls including Bella.

If he'd released those pictures Bella would have dropped him and probably never spoke to him again.

The only way to get one over on them is to fuck his mother and film it.
God you are so thick headed. Go back and play the game again.
I am talking about the incriminating pictures of Dwayne and his mom.
It is too much to explaing if you did missed out on that path.
Like I said there were 3 paths to take.
James sleeps with Hazel.
MC sleeps with Hazel.
MC searches Dwanes room.
I dont know what you were doing but thats your bad.

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
So I didn't play the discreet path...just wondering what's up with MC's mom? Is she like a prostitute or something lmao

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
She stays sober so she can get with Iris, that's not a writing goof it's the whole point.
You don't have to stay sober to get with a drunk woman, She drank on your date to the Opera for example, the only "Obvious" reason to stay sober is because she's up the spout.
Gotta agree with Midas, drinking nothing "for obvious reasons" sounds a lot more like a misplaced pregnancy reference than the MC musing about mom's tactics. It still kinda works if it isn't, but it doesn't hurt to bring it up.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hi I love this game! But I am having a problem with some playthroughs, no matter how many times I start over. The harem route works amazingly, so does my playthroughs of my mc being with just one of the female family members (i.e playthro #1 just mom, playthro #2 just Rachel... and so on) even the playthrough of just the mc and the three sisters. But if I do a combination of just two of the female family members, (mom/rachel, bella/Liza etc) by the time i get to the end of the update, one of the female family members just disapears from my save, its like i never romanced her. yet she is there in the stats page.

I also get an error when talking to rebecca and nia for the first time, when the mc mention who he has brought and whos pregnent. It does not happen in the harem route or the three sisters route..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2033, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\SL-0.22-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.22
Thu Oct 03 18:31:32 2019
The girl goes completely missing? That sounds like a serious bug in one of the path. Could you please send me the relevant save file, so I can debug it?

The error you're receiving will be fixed in the next version, but you can safely hit ignore on that screen for now. It will crop up a couple of times, I'm afraid.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
He doesn't leave.

According to Perv there is an Ana wedding planned and she doesn't leave so the watchlist isn't a big deal.
So if the watchlist isn't a big deal, why bother moving away?

Also, won't you be subject to Bigamy laws if you return? meaning an Ana wedding is out unless she comes to you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So if the watchlist isn't a big deal, why bother moving away?

Also, won't you be subject to Bigamy laws if you return? meaning an Ana wedding is out unless she comes to you.
He doesn't leave.

The Ana wedding is for her route only, he won't be married to anyone else.

How did you manage to get "bigamy laws if you return" from my original comment of him never leaving in the first place?

None of the "drama" in the game is a big deal, there is no way to get a bad ending. It was just used as an excuse to move to the island and marry his family.

If he's with Ana he doesn't need to leave, they aren't doing anything morally wrong.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Them's fightin' words.
Seriously. Everyone has different tastes. Personally Alina's the best followed by Rachel. I'd ditch just about everyone other than them without much thought. And that's still being nice to the few that I'm really not into.

I find that's always the problem when a game starts adding in lots of side characters. You increase the chance that the audience might like them much more than the mains. You also run into the issue when you implement specific fetishes only with certain characters. It creates another axis where a given character might not work for you or where you end up feeling like you have to settle for one that has the personality/fetishes/looks that you like, but other elements that you don't.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Seriously. Everyone has different tastes. Personally Alina's the best followed by Rachel. I'd ditch just about everyone other than them without much thought. And that's still being nice to the few that I'm really not into.

I find that's always the problem when a game starts adding in lots of side characters. You increase the chance that the audience might like them much more than the mains. You also run into the issue when you implement specific fetishes only with certain characters. It creates another axis where a given character might not work for you or where you end up feeling like you have to settle for one that has the personality/fetishes/looks that you like, but other elements that you don't.
Bella, then Alina, then Adriana ;) Of course, that's just my opinion :)

Jan 1, 2018
Yep, she has a girlfriend.

She's also banging her brother and mother.

That "incriminating evidence" he stole from their house is all the pictures and videos he has of girls including Bella.

If he'd released those pictures Bella would have dropped him and probably never spoke to him again.

The only way to get one over on them is to fuck his mother and film it.
Dariop's being an ass, but he's right. You probably chose to fuck Dwayne's mom or let James do it, but if you search Dwayne's room instead, you find photos of him jerking off and cumming all over his naked, sleeping mom. Incriminating indeed! But at the point in the story when Dwayne's mom appears on Dr. Philthy, there are too many cards stacked against the family (Mrs. Steele suspects about Rachel, Iris' husband* suspects about Lisa, the gubmint is investigating Discreet, etc.), so it's not worth the trouble of humiliating Dwayne. It would just draw more attention to the family.

* Incidentally, I know Iris left her husband, but I don't recall her mentioning having somehow already finalizing their divorce... But I guess the laws on Incest Island would be pretty OK with that too. Hey! The pastor is going to be a polygamist too!!! :ROFLMAO:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
nothing too fancy or out of the ordinary ??????????
What game or should I say what version are you playing?
the man just proposed marriage to almost 7 pregnant girls
Show me another game that does that.
Mine did not have but 1 pregnant(er 2) girls.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes