Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
When a maaaaaan loves a woman...

He fills her full of sperm.

Not quite the lyrics to the song but that's how the baby thing works.

Sarcasm aside ... don't blackmail her. If you follow the romance route you can get her pregnant.
You missed the part about "hiding her candy" which needs to be put in somewhere. Otherwise no offspring if she noshes regularly. ;)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
How do I activate the translation? I looked at the files, and there is a folder with Portuguese translation, but there is no option to change the language

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Okay so firstly, this is such an amazing game and can't wait to see the ending.

But I have a one major problem. At the start of the early game I just once wanted to choose myself and not to follow a walkthrough. I choose not to go downstairs about the noise between Liza and his guy. Just once I said it wouldn't be something major and I said I could just choose " enter shower" option and later on catch the plot if anything big happened. Hell I completely missed Liza's romance line. I finished the game and one bad "decision" to choose "enter the shower" meant literally zero Liza interaction romance-wise. So sad I kept playing the whole game with a guide later on... There should be at least one more chance to start a relationship if you missed something like this.

Other than that excellent game, love the dialogues and personalities. Plot felt vivid and graspable, real in a sense which is very rare to see in this genre (except this government spat which sounds dumb). Relationships felt real and not that forced. Bella and Rachel both best girls. Literally can't choose, good work op :3

• Angry
Reactions: t727

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
How do I activate the translation? I looked at the files, and there is a folder with Portuguese translation, but there is no option to change the language
The Portuguese translation is empty, those are left-over files I created for someone who wanted to do a fan-translation. Sadly, none materialized. I know there's a French translation of Sisterly Lust, but other than that it's just English.

Okay so firstly, this is such an amazing game and can't wait to see the ending.

But I have a one major problem. At the start of the early game I just once wanted to choose myself and not to follow a walkthrough. I choose not to go downstairs about the noise between Liza and his guy. Just once I said it wouldn't be something major and I said I could just choose " enter shower" option and later on catch the plot if anything big happened. Hell I completely missed Liza's romance line. I finished the game and one bad "decision" to choose "enter the shower" meant literally zero Liza interaction romance-wise. So sad I kept playing the whole game with a guide later on... There should be at least one more chance to start a relationship if you missed something like this.

Other than that excellent game, love the dialogues and personalities. Plot felt vivid and graspable, real in a sense which is very rare to see in this genre (except this government spat which sounds dumb). Relationships felt real and not that forced. Bella and Rachel both best girls. Literally can't choose, good work op :3
It's been a long time since I touched the Liza storyline, but I'm not sure it's that binary. The early decisions are based around points, but it could of course be that you don't get enough points if you miss Brody and Liza's one-sided argument. I'm going to have a look at the chain of events and see if it can be improved.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuragay and Esp``

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The Portuguese translation is empty, those are left-over files I created for someone who wanted to do a fan-translation. Sadly, non materialized. I know there's a French translation of Sisterly Lust, but other than that it's just English.
aff, and I think I could start the game from scratch, but now I understand the story better and not only care about the scenes :cry::cry:

my english was bad, I don't know anything else I use a translator to understand things

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It's been a long time since I touched the Liza storyline, but I'm not sure it's that binary. The early decisions are based around points, but it could of course be that you don't get enough points if you miss Brody and Liza's one-sided argument. I'm going to have a look at the chain of events and see if it can be improved.
I just replayed the first couple days out of curiosity, turns out even if you 'check it out' but don't kick out the d-bag, you're at least 1 trust short for the crucial comfort&invite to dinner scene.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I just replayed the first couple days out of curiosity, turns out even if you 'check it out' but don't kick out the d-bag, you're at least 1 trust short for the crucial comfort&invite to dinner scene.
Thanks for confirming so quickly, makes it a lot easier to implement a fix. I think a couple of extra trust points before the dinner moment should do the trick. The whole corruption/trust system was too punishing in any case, so it's a good thing to get these unnecessary obstacles out of the way.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for confirming so quickly, makes it a lot easier to implement a fix. I think a couple of extra trust points before the dinner moment should do the trick. The whole corruption/trust system was too punishing in any case, so it's a good thing to get these unnecessary obstacles out of the way.

Hello Perverteer will we get the last update before chirstmas

Reactions: Esp`` and Repuci

deckardz2019

Oct 22, 2019
I keep seeing people talk about weddings or coming back to the island, but the game always stops short of that, right before the big puritan showdown or escape.
Am I missing something? Have played a lot of combos including full harem to that point.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I keep seeing people talk about weddings or coming back to the island, but the game always stops short of that, right before the big puritan showdown or escape.
Am I missing something? Have played a lot of combos including full harem to that point.
It seems you haven't used the latest version. There's a whole episode after that.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes