Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Guys, havn't played this for a while an went to play again today and for some reason all of my saves were gone. just wondering if anyone has a saved file for where i was up to. i was upto the last day on their holiday to the island.

Drunsul

Sep 5, 2017
Now I get this error. Yes, it's fresh install with my saves copied over.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day142.rpy", line 1189, in <module>
NameError: name 'day142_j_visit' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day142.rpyc", line 1189, in script
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22.1
Wed Oct 30 22:27:24 2019
Did you use a fresh install straight from the zip, or overwrite an older installation of the game? The latter is not recommended, just play the fresh release, your saves should all be there.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
To anyone who's played the new update, is it worth playing?

I deleted the game once I got to the island with my pregnant mother, and my three pregnant sisters. After I had proposed to them and we all got married, it felt like such a perfect ending to the game that I didn't want to continue anymore. I had my happily ever after.

Will the new content ruin my happily ever after?

Edit to clarify that I absolutely love the game!
The new update contains mostly bug fixes. There will be one last release containing one last day and all the endings for the various routes.

Now I get this error. Yes, it's fresh install with my saves copied over.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day142.rpyc", line 1189, in script
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Arora\Alpha\SL-0.22.1-Uncensored Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
SL 0.22.1
Wed Oct 30 22:27:24 2019
You can safely hit ignore if you encounter that one. It's a new variable introduced in v0.22.1 and probably doesn't exist in your current save. I'll add some checks to ensure the warning doesn't crop up in v0.23.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can safely hit ignore if you encounter that one. It's a new variable introduced in v0.22.1 and probably doesn't exist in your current save. I'll add some checks to ensure the warning doesn't crop up in v0.23.
Suggestion - define new variables added in older code with the "default" keyword.

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Yes - see the default statement here:
I already knew all of that of course, just testing if you did. Ha! :cool:

It's not as if I just know the bare minimum of Ren'Py just to survive each release, god forbid.*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I already knew all of that of course, just testing if you did. Ha! :cool:

It's not as if I just know the bare minimum of Ren'Py just to survive each release, god forbid.*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're welcome. I didn't know about it until I saw a post by anne O'nymous that talked about Ren'Py variables. I already knew Python, but I didn't know much about Ren'Py before joining F95zone.

And it's not like I knew the minimum about c++ before taking my current job, which is HEAVY c++ programming...nope nope nope. I'm much better at it now, though!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Made it to the end, didn't know there would be a 100 day time skip. kinda lame how there was never a threesome with the reverends wife and the eldest sister. unless i missed it

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
And it's not like I knew the minimum about c++ before taking my current job, which is HEAVY c++ programming...nope nope nope. I'm much better at it now, though!
I do know that feeling and not only with developing this, but also when I'm totally winging it during my day job.

Better, it's designed to works with saved games. Take a look at my signature, one of the two links will lead you to an interesting (I hope) reading on the subject.
That was certainly a very interesting read. I normally use the third method, defining the variables at the start of an update. Could I safely combine that practice with defining default variables?

So this would be valid:

Python:
default newVariable = False

label day:

$ otherVariable = False

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know what, i said i was going to wait for the final release to play this again but No nut November is coming up so i might as well get it all out my system right now.

Time to go out in a bang. Only got 4hrs left.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
This game is awesome. The "harem route confession" is priceless, I laughed a lot. MC is smooth as fuck, can bang everyone and still make it work.

• Angry
Reactions: chaughton22

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know the console switch for pregnancies? A couple of my girls are pregnant and I really don't want that anymore, but I'm not super keen on making a whole new save for it

sarblin

Jan 6, 2019
I can't seem to make the Iris path work. I followed the guide and tried to switch it up after that didn't work, but every time I bring back the van there's no option to go any further.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes