wyeel

Aug 17, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix the Rachel only pregnancy problem on the android version?

I don't know how to access console (is it possible on android?)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix the Rachel only pregnancy problem on the android version?

I don't know how to access console (is it possible on android?)
Never bothered with Android version However, Check the walkthrough, I am sure the answers you seek will be there... Then again it might be just as simple as not pulling out.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019

Three more characters from Tales Of The Unending Void, after SL. The characters featured in this preview will not be present in the first episode of the game, but are major characters as the story progresses.
First up is Ziv an alien woman, whom Camran pick's up at a certain point. Together with her young human ward Raene, they make an odd couple.
Raene is the shy protégé of Ziv. At a certain point, they book passage on Camran's ship, allowing you to unravel their secrets.
Glixken is a mercenary who has had dealings with Thyia in the past, though it's safe to say the two aren't friends. Being a vindictive asshole, Glixken is bound to cause a lot of trouble for Camran and his crew.
1574246443897.png

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Unlocked

Testing is in full swing at the moment. As v0.23 is a big release with a lot of concluding branches the process will take longer. I'm currently doing a lot of post-work on the images and fixing bugs when they are reported. A November release still looks realistic though.
At the same time I'm working on fixing some old renders and adding a couple of new ones. Merlin, one of my long-time dedicated patrons also had a couple of suggestions regarding Megan on Bella's romance path. She's introduced and forgotten there, whereas you have sex with her a couple of times on the submissive path. So I'm working on getting her scenes on the romance path so that you'll be able to have your way with her while dating Bella romantically as well.
These changes to Megan's path might not not make it in the v0.23, because I need to render some extra images, notably for the threesome on Day 139. So I'll likely publish another build of SL in December containing those scenes and fixing any bugs that will crop up after the release of v0.23. This last version in December will be the 1.0 version of SL, marking the end of the game's development. That's alongside the release of the first version of Tales From The Unending Void of course.
Anyway, back to testing!

Red469

May 18, 2018

Three more characters from Tales Of The Unending Void, after SL. The characters featured in this preview will not be present in the first episode of the game, but are major characters as the story progresses.
First up is Ziv an alien woman, whom Camran pick's up at a certain point. Together with her young human ward Raene, they make an odd couple.
Raene is the shy protégé of Ziv. At a certain point, they book passage on Camran's ship, allowing you to unravel their secrets.
Glixken is a mercenary who has had dealings with Thyia in the past, though it's safe to say the two aren't friends. Being a vindictive asshole, Glixken is bound to cause a lot of trouble for Camran and his crew.
View attachment 465715
Love the pics The scull guy reminds me of the red scull :) he even has a lil red there... Good job Cant wait to see it Live.

Unlocked

Testing is in full swing at the moment. As v0.23 is a big release with a lot of concluding branches the process will take longer. I'm currently doing a lot of post-work on the images and fixing bugs when they are reported. A November release still looks realistic though.
At the same time I'm working on fixing some old renders and adding a couple of new ones. Merlin, one of my long-time dedicated patrons also had a couple of suggestions regarding Megan on Bella's romance path. She's introduced and forgotten there, whereas you have sex with her a couple of times on the submissive path. So I'm working on getting her scenes on the romance path so that you'll be able to have your way with her while dating Bella romantically as well.
These changes to Megan's path might not not make it in the v0.23, because I need to render some extra images, notably for the threesome on Day 139. So I'll likely publish another build of SL in December containing those scenes and fixing any bugs that will crop up after the release of v0.23. This last version in December will be the 1.0 version of SL, marking the end of the game's development. That's alongside the release of the first version of Tales From The Unending Void of course.
Anyway, back to testing!
As far as VNs go this has gotta be one of my all time favs, so to hear that two more updates Ends this wonderous title, is a sad day indeed... But at the same time I cant wait to see what new content comes into play.

Not sure if the dev will see this but: We thank you for your hard work and appreciate your efforts on a title thats been put together unlike any other :) It is indeed very refreshing to have a MC that isnt conflicted about any of it. Good job.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Love the pics The scull guy reminds me of the red scull :) he even has a lil red there... Good job Cant wait to see it Live.

As far as VNs go this has gotta be one of my all time favs, so to hear that two more updates Ends this wonderous title, is a sad day indeed... But at the same time I cant wait to see what new content comes into play.

Not sure if the dev will see this but: We thank you for your hard work and appreciate your efforts on a title thats been put together unlike any other :) It is indeed very refreshing to have a MC that isnt conflicted about any of it. Good job.
Yes, I'm seeing this, because I'm a sucker for compliments! ;)

Hope the ending will be a fitting conclusion for all of you. This development cycle sure has been a little weird as it ends two years of work on the project. I'm sure I'll be fixing bugs in the foreseeable future, but it's sure going to be different not thinking of new ways to pleasure mom and her three daughters every day from here on out. Of course I'll spend it thinking about ways to get the new MC laid, but still...

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yes, I'm seeing this, because I'm a sucker for compliments! ;)

Hope the ending will be a fitting conclusion for all of you. This development cycle sure has been a little weird as it ends two years of work on the project. I'm sure I'll be fixing bugs in the foreseeable future, but it's sure going to be different not thinking of new ways to pleasure mom and her three daughters every day from here on out. Of course I'll spend it thinking about ways to get the new MC laid, but still...
Hi Perverteer
Thank you for responding, It sounds like your going to miss SL just as much as we will... If this is the case, Why not continue the story?

In all honesty, you have the bar very high... This is the problem with making classics: they are hard to top there after, as evidenced by much comparisons of this VN as having done it right in the forum of another.

For me some of the very best of this vn was the detail you put into it
The ability to rename the girls rather then have them be what you chose was a HUGE bonus
An unconflicted MC that knew what he wanted and made no appollogies for it was a refreshing change
Lets not forget that the bulk of the girls in this VN are Gorgeous by anyones standard

I am curious if the meddling steel has a violent end? (We can only trust that she becomes the first victim of the BS Taskforce she is so pro of)

Are there any plans for SL II ?
We both know you do have a winning combination... Why not make a sequel, and if the answer at present is a no then dont scrap the idea all together, maybe down the track?

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future
Great job on this title.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hi Perverteer
Thank you for responding, It sounds like your going to miss SL just as much as we will... If this is the case, Why not continue the story?

In all honesty, you have the bar very high... This is the problem with making classics: they are hard to top there after, as evidenced by much comparisons of this VN as having done it right in the forum of another.
I sure am going to miss it, but on the other hand going on with the story would be too taxing. All the possible variations (pregnancy, relationship and marriage configurations) are driving me quite crazy already. During the testing of v0.23 I've been touching the same render variation thrice already fixing stupid mistakes, but that means I have to do it for over 16 versions of more or less the same image. I can tell you that's the part of development I enjoy the least. ;) So yes, I'm going to miss it, but it's also time to say goodbye and stop on what's hopefully regarded by all of you as a high note.

For me some of the very best of this vn was the detail you put into it
The ability to rename the girls rather then have them be what you chose was a HUGE bonus
An unconflicted MC that knew what he wanted and made no appollogies for it was a refreshing change
Lets not forget that the bulk of the girls in this VN are Gorgeous by anyones standard
Thanks! I know some VNs take a lot of time showing the MC as a brooding, conflicted person, but in the end I've always thought of Sisterly Lust as a fun sex romp at its core, so the brooding wouldn't be a good fit.

I am curious if the meddling steel has a violent end? (We can only trust that she becomes the first victim of the BS Taskforce she is so pro of)
Well, a violent end would be a little too dark, but she gets a fitting one, I think. ;)

Are there any plans for SL II ?
We both know you do have a winning combination... Why not make a sequel, and if the answer at present is a no then dont scrap the idea all together, maybe down the track?

I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future
Great job on this title.
I'm going to fully focus on my next project for a while first, but after that I'm not ruling out returning to Sisterly Lust. Probably not a full sequel, but more along the lines of a special featuring one of the characters as the main attraction.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one know why my saves dont work from 020 to 022.1 as i missed the download for 021 any help please

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Render of the Month #21
The last SL-themed render of the month will feature Mrs. Smith/Susan and Liza in a sci-fi setting as a transition to Tales From The Unending Void. What costumes will they wear?

Bounty hunter gear
59%

Metal bikinis...
30%

Cyborg augmentations
11%

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
How do I get an older version of the game? ex, 0.21 Extra Scenes (not crunched)

Is there a way to see the edit history of the first post?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes