401Grem

May 14, 2017
Not getting the movie discussion and sleeping together with Rachael after movie?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, tried this one yesterday as requested by @a1fox3 and I must say I was pleasently surprised... at first seemed rushed, but after the first impression really got better... it needs some polish on the renders, specially the firsts ones, after a while they are crearly better; also the intro needs some work, to me it was rushed somehow, lacking of info, proper setup of the history or something like that. But wen u get to the actual game, it really gets good... The choices were nice and mattered... Many characters are involved practically from the start... Nice mistery with some chars and caring with others... Summarizing, I liked it and I think Im going to follow the progress now, for such an early state it shows promess. Thanks to point us in this direction mate.

MermaidManOFFICIAL

Jun 28, 2017
Actually has a decent amount of content. But the renders looked a bit off. Might be the lighting or something. And the Asian(?) girl's face is a bit off too.

Reactions: Feculent

STVoyager

Jul 8, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game so far. The sisters are all different and the youngest sisters friends are cool. Nice to include Marquis De Sade as well. Kudos to the developer. Think I'm going to support this dude...

Goobigoober

Jun 29, 2017
So in order to buy a dress for your date with the older sister, you HAVE to indulge Ana so that she invites you to the shops? Am I incapable of taking the initiative to go to the shops on my own? I was trying to avoid this girl cause she seems like trouble, but if she's tied into another story line in a completely arbitrary way then who knows what I'll miss with everyone else if I ignore her? :/

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
So in order to buy a dress for your date with the older sister, you HAVE to indulge Ana so that she invites you to the shops? Am I incapable of taking the initiative to go to the shops on my own? I was trying to avoid this girl cause she seems like trouble, but if she's tied into another story line in a completely arbitrary way then who knows what I'll miss with everyone else if I ignore her? :/
The walkthrough says "relationships with secondary characters will not negatively impact the story, but might introduce new opportunities with your siblings." The dress seems to be the only example so far. But the trust point and corruption point awarded for giving Liza the dress isn't required to advance on the corruption path at the end of the date. So there's no harm in hooking up with Ana, and in this case at least, there's no harm in refusing her either. The dress is just a little bonus.

Reactions: a1fox3

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
There seems to be a bug with the liza relationship. There are some text blocks(very minor you miss nothing) that are only displayed if you started a relationship with her. But there is no code that ever sets l_relationship true. This probably should happen during dinner date. It's about 4 sentences by now but the problem is if you go on with your save in the next version you might miss out on liza because the variable is still false.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
There seems to be a bug with the liza relationship. There are some text blocks(very minor you miss nothing) that are only displayed if you started a relationship with her. But there is no code that ever sets l_relationship true. This probably should happen during dinner date. It's about 4 sentences by now but the problem is if you go on with your save in the next version you might miss out on liza because the variable is still false.
Based on the Day 6 code file that was shared here earlier, I concur. Here's a quick fix: on the morning of Day 6 before going to breakfast, go into the Ren'Py console and set the l_relationship variable to true:

Code:
$l_relationship = True
If during breakfast the MC thinks to himself "I think I'm in love but I can't tell them that" then you're good to go.

Alternatively, if you don't want to play it again just to make the fix, you can instead load your final save from the end of Day 6, set the variable, then re-save. You'll be ready for the next version, assuming that the design of the game isn't changed enough to break old saves. It's always a possibility, but the design seems simple enough that breaking changes are unlikely.

Good catch!

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well looks like this game has caught my attention. Which is to say almoust my undivided attention. hehe
But really now, this is a good game, even tough it's in it's early stages of development. A round of drinks to the person who made this game. He/she deserves it!

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
damn can this title have a name change MOTHERLY LUST hot mom
Really ? Cause to me the mom is the least attractive of them all.
For me : it'd be Liza > Rachel > Bella > Ana+friends > mom.
But to each their own i guess :HeyGuys:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Really ? Cause to me the mom is the least attractive of them all.
For me : it'd be Liza > Rachel > Bella > Ana+friends > mom.
But to each their own i guess :HeyGuys:
I agree with this 100%. But for one thing, both Liza and Rachel take the #1 spot in my game and I can not chose who is top. HeHe;):p

Reactions: TripleZ

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm I can't shake it, but this game looks and feels like a carbon copy of another.
Can't put my finger on it as I play literally almost a 100 games on here.

I like it, so don't get me wrong.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is it a bug when you call mom's work game enters in a loop...or its just the end of the update?

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes