Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There was certainly a lot of potential with the 'Tax Affairs' and getting the business up and running again
Not really. At best that's post marriage/epilogue opportunity, which is simply saying it was done. Wouldn't really fit in with Belugio though, given how sexually open the people are.
Considering that the tax problems the business was having was related to the puritanical "moral goodness" push, and it serves as co-impetus for moving the family to Belugio, that's pretty much all the purpose it serves as a plot element.

or the Mrs Steel arc. Missed opportunities.
What Mrs Steel arc?
The only arc she has is what's already there. One that we see pretty much in the real world with people who push their "moral/social goodness" in everyone's faces, only for it to turn out they're raging hypocrites at best, and absolute scum at worst.

Raym89

Aug 10, 2017
Hi. I havr an Problem. I played these games and other from here on Android 10.0.1 now i Updatet to 10.0.3 and now it dosnt Start probertly. I just got a Black screen after starting and must then Hard restart the Phone to fix. Anyone know eventually a solution? Thanks

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is a bug,i lost orgies in wedding night pic,Bella and Rachel,any idea how to fix?
11.png

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
BEST HAREM GAME EVER:ROFLMAO:

CONGRULATION TO ME I IMPREGNATE ALL OF THEM:LUL:

Lets list all my children:

Rachel:2 girls
Liza:1 girl,1 boy
Bella:2 girls
Mom:1 boy,2 twin girl
Riley:1 girl
Iris:1 boy
Adriana:1 girl
Alina:1 girl
Ana:1 boy
Rebecca:1 girl
Nia:1 boy
Selena:1 girl
Kira:1 girl
Miley:1 girl
Sabine:1 girl
Sasha:1 girl
Megan:Still pregnant
James:Remain a good friend and live with his sister in the island(i didnt share any girls with him)

So,in the end,i make a huge harem and got all the girl..:whistle:

Great game,and i love it since all of my fetish in here,best harem renpy game ever(y)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
so ana, alina bla bla bla side characters ain't get pregnant at all .-. that's a bit sad
You need to get all four of your family pregnant (only possible with Bella on soft path) to get the side characters pregnant. If you get all four, all of the side characters you have a relationship with get pregnant in the epilogue.

Jakalair

Jul 2, 2018
The walkthrough link is broken due to game update I am guessing?
I was playing along and having a great time and when I went to download the walkthrough past the part I had played previously it was not there.
I think the last time I played it was only up to just after coming back from the island. This game sure has gotten a great deal more interesting since then.

Reactions: bobsantos

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Not really. At best that's post marriage/epilogue opportunity, which is simply saying it was done. Wouldn't really fit in with Belugio though, given how sexually open the people are.
Considering that the tax problems the business was having was related to the puritanical "moral goodness" push, and it serves as co-impetus for moving the family to Belugio, that's pretty much all the purpose it serves as a plot element.

What Mrs Steel arc?
The only arc she has is what's already there. One that we see pretty much in the real world with people who push their "moral/social goodness" in everyone's faces, only for it to turn out they're raging hypocrites at best, and absolute scum at worst.
The tax affairs could have introduced additional characters, expanded on the main character and his relationship with the head of Discreet... which could be considered to lack depth (personally it was my favorite route). Learned more about the MC's father potentially. Used the tax affairs department to royally screw over the Antagonists potentially.

As for the Mrs Steel arc, sometimes I like personal revenge particularly for Rachel(?) (I rename the chars) who didn't really overcome her nemesis and flourish.

Personally I think both had opportunities to flesh out the MC and his relationships with the girls and that goes not only for the immediate contacts but the additional contacts as well. Ana for example was suggested as having been talked to by Mrs Steel and even Riley had referenced her. There was definite history there.

I personally don't think the story is about sexual liberty, I thought it was about building a relationship either through love or corruption (no idea if there's actually a corruption route). For me the sexual liberty plot was to serve character development rather than the purpose of the story. In essence while I gave (and still clapping here) a standing ovation to this game, I recognize points that could be considered missed opportunities but I'm sure the dev already considered the majority of this and decided they wanted to finish the game instead, that's not a bad call as the pacing and character development was good. Just a shame as more could have been done and the feeling of just wanting to wrap everything up wouldn't be as much.

Reactions: Genji

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The tax affairs could have introduced additional characters
Because this game's already short on characters for the MC to meet/fuck.:rolleyes:

expanded on the main character and his relationship with the head of Discreet...
The head of Discreet... His mother, where there's already three ways of working on their relationship - Discreet + home, Discreet, home.
Their relationship is as explored as it's going to get.

which could be considered to lack depth (personally it was my favorite route). Learned more about the MC's father potentially.
Did you not pay attention to conversations between the MC and his mother at all?

Used the tax affairs department to royally screw over the Antagonists potentially.
... Do you even understand what you're asking for here?
You're asking for there to be a plot line that's more at home in a James Bond movie.

What you call the "tax affairs department" is part of the Government. The Government.
It's the Tax Office, Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (UK), the Internal Revenue Service (US). The part of government responsible for collecting... Taxes!

As for the Mrs Steel arc, sometimes I like personal revenge particularly for Rachel(?) (I rename the chars) who didn't really overcome her nemesis and flourish.
She does "overcome her nemesis" though. Seriously, go play the game again and actually read things.

Personally I think both had opportunities to flesh out the MC and his relationships with the girls and that goes not only for the immediate contacts but the additional contacts as well.
The MC can only be "fleshed out" as far as our choices for his actions, and the information about his past we're given prior to when we take control of him. Like most video game protagonists, he's basically a blank slate at the point of us taking control, with a backstory that acts only as "This is what happened before now".

Ana for example was suggested as having been talked to by Mrs Steel and even Riley had referenced her. There was definite history there.
So?

I personally don't think the story is about sexual liberty, I thought it was about building a relationship either through love or corruption
It's about both.
The "corruption" aspect comes into play in regards to the MC having sexual relations with his family, in particular with Bella because she has two ways of forging a sexual relationship.

For me the sexual liberty plot was to serve character development rather than the purpose of the story.
Again, it's for both that you mention. Plot, and character development.

In essence while I gave (and still clapping here) a standing ovation to this game, I recognize points that could be considered missed opportunities but I'm sure the dev already considered the majority of this and decided they wanted to finish the game instead, that's not a bad call as the pacing and character development was good. Just a shame as more could have been done and the feeling of just wanting to wrap everything up wouldn't be as much.
See, you've been conflating what you see as missed opportunities with actual unfinished plot threads.
You previously said that both the Tax problems forced on Discreet, and "the Mrs Steel arc" were unfinished. They weren't, because they were completed with no loose ends as part of the plot. You wanted more to happen with those parts, when there really wasn't any more to happen, in direct relation to the MC and the story surrounding him and his friends/family/harem/breeding disciples.

Mrs Steel was just one part of a nationwide "morality drive" that was affecting more than just the MC, his mother and the rest of the family. Her downfall in the epilogue wasn't anything to do with our actions as the MC in any way. It was the almost inevitable outcome of these kinds of things - her own past caught up with her and bit her in the arse.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The "corruption" aspect comes into play in regards to the MC having sexual relations with his family, in particular with Bella because she has two ways of forging a sexual relationship.
well he corrupts whole family (except mommy) making them sexmaniacs and 2 sidechars.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes