goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The mega download to the walkthrough on the first post is dead, does anyone have a pdf or txt file walktrough for version 1.0 still? I hate text highlights that force me to pick an answer, so there is no way i play the game with the lain mod for the first time. -.-
The walkthrough was posted on the previous page, less than 12 hours ago. Maybe look back a few pages before asking, in case someone else already asked?

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Slut is a women..while man called manslut...but most people shaming slut,while manslut get praised because of how many women they have*shrug
As far as I know there are 2 word that can, and will, be used vs any gender (in english language in the UK).
Those 2 words are cunt and slut.
For the last 10 years I've heard it used vs male and female persons.
The only ones not joining in with the genderless role of these words are the boomer generation or conservatives XD

Nope, a slut is a woman.

A male version of a slut is a manslut.
Actually your 2nd link already states (at point 2) any sexually promiscuous person (though it does mention "often a gay man").
So accoring to your 2nd link slut is universal :)

Reactions: Genji

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
finally found a misplaced scene at the end, after the wedding, where i didnt marry Riley/Iris and on the beach scene i fucked Iris in the end, where it says wife to her, even though she is only my girlfriend
Setup is Susan romance path without femdom, Bella as my sub/slave and Liza as wifes, Riley and Iris as girlfriends, besides Rebaca,Nia and Selena as lovers - Rachel and Adrianna is not in the picture

Twistedper

Jul 6, 2017
Yea, in the end I had married the 3 sisters but on the beach I fucked Susan, there might have been some other issues too...

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The mega download to the walkthrough on the first post is dead, does anyone have a pdf or txt file walktrough for version 1.0 still? I hate text highlights that force me to pick an answer, so there is no way i play the game with the lain mod for the first time. -.-
The original uploader probably posted the direct link I published. That one was taken down because someone filed a copyright violation... It wasn't me.

finally found a misplaced scene at the end, after the wedding, where i didnt marry Riley/Iris and on the beach scene i fucked Iris in the end, where it says wife to her, even though she is only my girlfriend
Setup is Susan romance path without femdom, Bella as my sub/slave and Liza as wifes, Riley and Iris as girlfriends, besides Rebaca,Nia and Selena as lovers - Rachel and Adrianna is not in the picture
Good catch, should be fixed in the inevitable v1.1 update.

Yea, in the end I had married the 3 sisters but on the beach I fucked Susan, there might have been some other issues too...
Hmmm, going to look into that one. That's still in the v1.0 update?

Reactions: nielsen145

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
non-extra scenes is non-incest version and extra scene version has incest.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Definitely doesn't sound like SL. "Bed in a mall"? How would that work?
Well honestly I don't really remember but I think they were just showing the bed and called 2 volunteers to test it? They were just supposed to lie there though.
You're talking about "The Tyrant", with MC and sister Cassandra on their first date.

Although in "Sisterly Lust", MC can have sex with Riley and Lexi the owner of a sex-shop in her store inside of a mall (on Day 34).
Ah yes, I think that's it! Thanks for clearing it up!

Yeah, it was because of that scene that I remembered the bed one. I was wondering if it had been removed from the game for some reason, but yeah I just got a bit confused

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
can u share the sisters with anyone in a threesome or something
Threesome with Megan and Bella, on Bella sub route
Rachel and the Pospstar Threesome
Nia and Rachel kinda threesome, but a BJ on the island
Rachel and Bella Sub Threesome

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually your 2nd link already states (at point 2) any sexually promiscuous person (though it does mention "often a gay man").
So accoring to your 2nd link slut is universal :)
Well, wiktionary doesn't beat Merriam Webster for English definitions. And it's the 2nd definition, while I'm relying on the first. And "often a gay man" - I've NEVER heard a heterosexual man called a slut unless it was also gender shaming him. I stand by my assertion that a slut is female.

Reactions: LegendKing23

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The original uploader probably posted the direct link I published. That one was taken down because someone filed a copyright violation... It wasn't me.
Wow that is really low. How in the hell can copyright even apply to written text and i would guess a few graphs to somone other than the game dev? Wasn't there some rule on adding to to a work to make it transformative again, or something? Could be talking out of my ass, i admit that freely, it just sounds like such weird situation in this case.. I take it even you do not have the v 1.0 walkthrough you uploaded anymore on your drive? I would hope it could fit as an attachment, or uploading it to a diffret hoster maybe, i mean its your game so even a walkthrough for it should still be under your cropyright?

I have a really hard time figuring out the routes, tbh. I got the mother (mc submissive to her) and belle (looks like a love route to me.) And a whole heap of other harem, side chick / fuck buddies in the end. But the one i most wanted to have is rachel and i can not for the live of my figure out what to do between day 20 (the taskforce seeing her in her panties) and the ending, or maybe even before that point?! The more i think about it the more i get the feeling you need to not touch any of her friends to get her to be with you. Which would be a massive shame, tbh.
The biggest sister is also somewhat of a mystery to me i got her fiance ousted from the store and afterwards she just seemed to distance herself completly and fittingly i got her being a religious fucknut marrying her pastor at the very end, which had me smile, ngl. It just makes very much sense to the way i lost her after she was single again. But how do i prevent this form happening?

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Ah thanks and what about with other guys?
well full harem route have a fivesome scene, with mother,sisters and MC
then we have another threesome with Ana and Kira or foursome with James, if you choosed shared on Ana
then we have Rebaca and Nia threesome
then we have James and Alina threesome
then some flashbacks with a threesome and foursome
then another we have Susan and Adrianna scenes
then we have the end, another fivesome, only full harem route
Wow that is really low. How in the hell can copyright even apply to written text and i would guess a few graphs to somone other than the game dev? Wasn't there some rule on adding to to a work to make it transformative again, or something? Could be talking out of my ass, i admit that freely, it just sounds like such weird situation in this case.. I take it even you do not have the v 1.0 walkthrough you uploaded anymore on your drive? I would hope it could fit as an attachment, or uploading it to a diffret hoster maybe, i mean its your game so even a walkthrough for it should still be under your cropyright?

I have a really hard time figuring out the routes, tbh. I got the mother (mc submissive to her) and belle (looks like a love route to me.) And a whole heap of other harem, side chick / fuck buddies in the end. But the one i most wanted to have is rachel and i can not for the live of my figure out what to do between day 20 (the taskforce seeing her in her panties) and the ending, or maybe even before that point?! The more i think about it the more i get the feeling you need to not touch any of her friends to get her to be with you. Which would be a massive shame, tbh.
The biggest sister is also somewhat of a mystery to me i got her fiance ousted from the store and afterwards she just seemed to distance herself completly and fittingly i got her being a religious fucknut marrying her pastor at the very end, which had me smile, ngl. It just makes very much sense to the way i lost her after she was single again. But how do i prevent this form happening?
if i remember correctly, my save is on page 500, if you want a awesome ending

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I wrote the thing myself, so that should settle the question of copyright. ;)

Of course I still have it, but as it's a gift for the $5+ tier on Patreon I can't share it here. But some of those nasty buccaneers who frequent this vile place have already posted it. Woe is me. :(

As for Rachel? Do you have a relationship with her, did she come to your bed after you went to the cinema with her? If not, she'll elude you for the rest of the game, regardless of the choices you make. There are some points in the game where you have to make a choice that could result in ending the relationship with her, but those should be relatively straightforward. In theory it's possible to fuck around at full maximum (the manslut/slut route ;)) without any repercussions, the game doesn't punish you for that and allows you to get away with it if you play your cards right.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
One of the better games available. Though the story is nothing much to write about it's simple and is exactly what is advertised. In that case this game delivers 100%. The 3D renders are excellent and there is a large variety of women to choose from to cater for any individual tastes. I personally love pregnancy and incest as an option so from a personal point of view it is one of my favorite games.

Bella has to be the standout character in the game and has more in her character development and variety of options available compared to other characters with Liza maybe running the closest. Almost all of the other characters are generic though there are a few secondary characters that shine in patches.

Overall a fun game and one you can enjoy and even play a couple of times exploring different outcomes which for me is important for a game to be successful.

Story - 4/10
Art - 7/10
Characters - 7/10
Sexual Content - 9/10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah thanks and what about with other guys?
mc doesn't share sisters and other harem girls/women with other guys but shares sam's sister with him and dwayne's mom with sam (depends chosen option).

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes