Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Somebody helps my game doesn't analysis completely always does error before even I try to install
You cant open game or makes error during gameplay ???
Try extract in one folder an rename to sislust and try

D

Deleted member 1931428

Sensory overload! Final playthrough and went all in. Until the apex I was pretty much cruising, then it all came together and I must say - that was one hell of a wedding. Speaking of everything coming together in the end - pretty sure I am a shitty dad because I actually lost count on how many kids I actually had :FacePalm: Thank you developer, must have taken some amount of work to put this together path/storywise (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sensory overload! Final playthrough and went all in. Until the apex I was pretty much cruising, then it all came together and I must say - that was one hell of a wedding. Speaking of everything coming together in the end - pretty sure I am a shitty dad because I actually lost count on how many kids I actually had :FacePalm: Thank you developer, must have taken some amount of work to put this together path/storywise (y)
no you aren't bad, only if keeps notes who gets how many loses counting in the end.

D

Deleted member 1931428

no you aren't bad, only if keeps notes who gets how many loses counting in the end.
Thankfully that certain receptionist is still with me, at least there is someone there to book all the... meetings :unsure:

Feb 1, 2019
Just finished it from an old save, looks like I screwed up with the Rachelle and Bella ... Anyway one of my favourite games, the ending was perfect :D

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes