goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there animation in this game please let me know ? I want to play this game.
You want to play this game?

OK, I give you permission to play this game. No matter if it has animations or not.

2 tips - if it has animations, it will have the "Animated" tag. Also, the search box at the top right is a great place to check to see if your question has been asked and answered before. This one has.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I dith a full route only focusing on mom i got a ending marrying her but i dont know how to have her pregnant in that
Did the conversation in the park not come up or did you not have another opportunity for sex between that and the time skip? I never did any solo runs but that would be the crucial points to look out for.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i tried for a long time pls sombody share a save from mom only route with pregnancy
not sure if mom-only route is possible esp preggo.
Sure it is. From the mom endings, non-harem path:
Code:
        elif belugio and (m_relationship or m_relationship_soft):
            if m_marriage:
                "{i}After your marriage, [m_name] became something more to you."
            else:
                "{i}Over the years, [m_name] became something more to you."
            if game.is_special:
                "{i}Apart from being your mother, she became the center of your life, the foundation on which you could rely unquestioningly."
            else:
                "{i}She became the center of your life, the foundation on which you could rely unquestioningly."
            "{i}As the years passed, a comfortable easiness crept into your relationship and you remained very much in love."
Perverteer found a bug in endings.rpy, in Adriana endings, in 1.0 (so it might be fixed already):
if (b_pregnancy + m_pregnancy + l_pregnancy + m_pregnancy) == 1:

m_pregnancy is there twice. One of those m_pregnancy variables should be r_pregnancy. There's a similar check a little later, but with > 1.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Sure it is. From the mom endings, non-harem path:
Code:
        elif belugio and (m_relationship or m_relationship_soft):
            if m_marriage:
                "{i}After your marriage, [m_name] became something more to you."
            else:
                "{i}Over the years, [m_name] became something more to you."
            if game.is_special:
                "{i}Apart from being your mother, she became the center of your life, the foundation on which you could rely unquestioningly."
            else:
                "{i}She became the center of your life, the foundation on which you could rely unquestioningly."
            "{i}As the years passed, a comfortable easiness crept into your relationship and you remained very much in love."
Perverteer found a bug in endings.rpy, in Adriana endings, in 1.0 (so it might be fixed already):
if (b_pregnancy + m_pregnancy + l_pregnancy + m_pregnancy) == 1:

m_pregnancy is there twice. One of those m_pregnancy variables should be r_pregnancy. There's a similar check a little later, but with > 1.
Thanks! Just checked, but those bugged conditionals are still there. Fixed them right away and they'll be part of a future bugfix.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm facing a bug or what? I was on Bella's path. she was pregnant i was calling her girlfriend till day 143. On day 144 outta nowhere MC proposed Mom... On day 144 only she was in the option to visit....

*EDIT* I played again from Day 30 and closed Mom's path... Now i'm ending up with Bella :love:

Last edited:

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Had a bit of speed issue with the provided file lockers so i mirrorred it

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, I found a problem, I was looking for a game in the folder with a modem for it
Sorry, but what you have written makes no sense.
You found a bug? Your game does not start? The executable is missing?
I have no clue, what you're talking about. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 326 Votes