✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
SisterlyLust by Darax.jpg
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.2 ES] [Perverteer] - SPANISH TRANSLATIONS
Good morning everyone... after a while without uploading any translation here I bring you a game quite desired by the staff, which I enjoyed with the translation and the game itself.
In the pack I leave you the translation and also the incest patch, if you don't want the game with incest just delete the file 'incest_patch.rpyc' and that's it.
It is a 100% manual translation, which I have spent a lot of time doing... a lot, a lot, but I may have missed some mistake or misspelling.
If so, you can let me know and I'll try to fix it. You have to download the original game and then overwrite everything in my patch.
As I always do in all my translations I give my eternal thanks to the creator of the game for his work and dedication to creating it.

Enjoy the game. Darax.

---------------------------------------------
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.2 ES] [Perverteer] - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL
Muy buenas a todos... después de un tiempo sin subir ninguna traducción aquí os traigo un juego bastante deseado por el personal, del cual he disfrutado con la traducción y el juego en si.
En el pack os dejo la traducción y ademas el parche de incesto, si no queréis el juego con incesto solo borrar el archivo 'incest_patch.rpyc' y ya está.
Es una traducción 100% manual, a la cual la he dedicado mucho tiempo en hacerla... mucho, mucho... pero puede que se me haya escapado algún error o falta de ortografía.
Si es así me lo podéis comunicar e intentaré arreglarlo. Tenéis que descargar el juego original y luego sobrescribir todo lo que os pida de mi parche.
Como siempre hago en todas mis traducciones doy mi eterno agradecimiento al creador del juego por su labor y su dedicación aL crearlo.

Que lo disfrutéis un saludo. Darax.

;)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Damn, did I enjoy this. Bella is my favourite. I prefer her romance path over her dominate path but she is incredible in both. I didn't see Rachel's wedding gift coming so that was a nice surprise.

Reactions: Perverteer

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What exactly is the situation with mother MC in her work? (discreet) I know she is the mistress but to what point does she do something to clients who come to her? (I mean how close he is with them)
And does the secretary from this company also do something with clients?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
What exactly is the situation with mother MC in her work? (discreet) I know she is the mistress but to what point does she do something to clients who come to her? (I mean how close he is with them)
And does the secretary from this company also do something with clients?
Mom is stated to usually be a lot more distant than during your followup sessions. With Adrianna it's a bit harder to tell but fucking the client seems to be pretty normal to her.

Reactions: Qmil679
D

Deleted member 2482011

Lisa & Bella for the win!
But seriously Bella sub route to marriage had me wiping my eyes... So fucking dirty while being so endearing...
Gonna have to play it again!

Best girl Bella fresh off the 3D printer. View attachment 714416
I need a 3d Bella tap handle as one of my draft taps, I want to finger her ass every time I draw a glass...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes