Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for honest answer. Yeah I know some of the titles you have listed in the signature and most of them I did enjoy quite much and found them intriguing at least. I looked SL up because this one is completed game and has good ratings overall. I wanted to play something that has an actual ending, so I won't have to wait for months-years to get any update and continuation. Whereas I understand that someone might love this VN for it's traits, I guess it's just not my thing.
Well it certainly has a happy ending for sure...there is resolution and closure. But there is no complex plot/story.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
the plot is fairly simple, but well articulated and makes sense, all considered, which is more than can be said about many other games that end up being a lot more contrived...yes, it is in parts rather naive and silly, but it's handled with enough skill and the graphics are good enough to make me give it a pass (also, it explores a smattering of kinks beyond the average ones you find pretty much everywhere..if that's your thing)

Pill46

Jan 6, 2021
Damn this game was really epic and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. The story and characters were really great, I definitely loved the characters, especially Rachel. It'll be really cool to have some sort of DLC/sequel maybe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn this game was really epic and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. The story and characters were really great, I definitely loved the characters, especially Rachel. It'll be really cool to have some sort of DLC/sequel maybe.
dev (perverteer) said that there might be dlc. sequel is out of question since family's story has been told.

Apr 23, 2020
This is the only game I have replayed multiple times. It will be forever in my library just to repeat the story. I just delete the saves and start all over again just for the sheer thrill. Sadly Valentina doesn't visit the island. I wish she did.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Any mods to reinstall the incest into the game? Hard to play a game called "Sisterly Lust" and have no actual relation with the female characters.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

Changelog:

– Add Spanish translation (thanks to ⎝⎝✧Dαrαx✧⎠⎠)
– Update Italian and French translation
– Lots of spelling and grammar fixes (thanks to Marcus Schätzle and Micheal Hawk)
– Day 18: Break-up large passages of text (thanks to Kendra Denimore)
– Tweak walkthrough (thanks to WEF-Harris)
– Endings: Fix conditionals in Adriana sequence (thanks to goobdoob)

(Mirrors: / )

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.3 ES] Perverteer

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.02 GB
Original Size Android: 1.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 847 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 830 MB: -
Compressed Size Android: 355 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes