Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
not bs, you are given options and wt tells what each option does.
it totally is

example:

Discreet

Asking if Adriana is okay after the session could have consequences later on for the Discreet storyline.

What its not telling is WHAT the CONSEQUENCES are. also there is a "could" here.
That's also is something you DO NOT write in a walkthrough

ergo a shit tier walkthrough

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
maybe it's not really worth being this unappreciative about something someone made for free so you could play a free game without having to engage in even the slightest of critical thinking.
Please don't misunderstand me I really like the game. The Walkthrough is bad though. That's a sad truth and not me being unappreciative. Otherwise I wouldn't write here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it totally is

example:

Discreet

Asking if Adriana is okay after the session could have consequences later on for the Discreet storyline.

What its not telling is WHAT the CONSEQUENCES are. also there is a "could" here.
That's also is something you DO NOT write in a walkthrough

ergo a shit tier walkthrough
why in that case wt should tell consequences? it'd spoil later happenings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, that kind of is the purpose of a walkthrough, isn't it? If one doesn't want spoilers, they can just play and don't need a walkthrough.
depends if wants wt which tells everything or just general.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So many fond memories of waiting for updates and lurking the thread. So many fond memories of being satisfied every update. I wonder if the Dev will ever allow a SFM creator like SDSMS to use his characters in a vid. That would be awesome. Or maybe he would do a quick animation video. Preggo and Non Preggo versions. Id never be able to watch it in its entirety if it contained most of the scenes from the game lol Nonstop fapping

Reactions: Perverteer

freewill15

Feb 13, 2021
omg, just finished the game. very new to these games, only played Where the heart is, Treasure of Nadia and this one so far. fucking love Bella, is there any other games with her model and hopefully with sub/corruption? don't care about incest or not, always a plus tho.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
omg, just finished the game. very new to these games, only played Where the heart is, Treasure of Nadia and this one so far. fucking love Bella, is there any other games with her model and hopefully with sub/corruption? don't care about incest or not, always a plus tho.
no exact model of bella but Tales From The Unending Void has similar looking (bit) and same thing on Dreaming of Dana.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes