the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a console command to open the statistics screen? For some reason the button in the top right corner is removed and i can't get it back with the options menu.
try either
Code:
gui.character_buttons=True
or
Code:
suppress_overlay=False
to restore the stats icon top right

Reactions: L34ND43 and bas

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
main dish will be taking little sister's virginity.
I agree, It's so clearly the main dish right now that the dev had to create a problem to drift Rachel and MC apart, they were almost there

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I agree, It's so clearly the main dish right now that the dev had to create a problem to drift Carol and MC apart, they were almost there
who the f.. is Carol? am i missing someone? o_O

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well, I don't think it's really a drift apart, or it would have happened when Bella was rebelling against the MC at start of game. My thoughts are at vacation, she realize that the Mr. Silver I believe, is just as wrong as Bella was. She just needs away time to sort out if she'll be going all the way, so to speak, and risk being expelled or sent to girl school. When or if she tells her to fuck off, as she told Bella. Which I don't think Mom or MC is going to allow anyway.................Peace!!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I came up with an error while at the sauna with Liza.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day13.rpy", line 579, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day13.rpyc", line 579, in script
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\SisterlyLust-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\SisterlyLust-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SL 0.7
Sat Mar 24 13:51:38 2018
Anyone know how to fix this.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\SisterlyLust-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\SisterlyLust-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SL 0.7
For an unknown reason, the game thinks that l_attr.set_corruption is an integer with a value of 1 at this point. An integer and a function can not share the same name.
I don't know where that value was assigned, I suspect that it was one of the previous versions of the game, since I'm using an old save.

Alright, I was right! In v0.6 day12.rpy line 591:

Code:
$ l_attr.set_corruption = +1
It creates an integer with the name of the function and a value of 1
You obviously just forgot the brackets and this little typo creates a mess :biggrin:
Can't call the function after that any more, because it's a variable now.

@Fission Mailed

For those with the same error that is caused by the save from the bug of the previous version, this is how to fix it without going back to pre-0.6 saves:

Open console (Ctrl+O) and first check that this is the same problem - take a look at the value of the variable - type:

l_attr.set_corruption

If the answer is "1" (or some other integer), then delete the variable - type:

$ del l_attr.set_corruption

Now hit the cursor up key (up arrow) twice to get to the l_attr.set_corruption again and check the value. It shouldn't be an integer any more. It should give you "<bound method .... "

Now the function should work fine again.
But since you missed that one corruption point because of the bugged line in version 0.6, you should add one corruption point to Liza. First check the value of Liza corruption - type:

l_attr.get_corruption()

Now increase corruption - type:

$ l_attr.set_corruption(+1)

Check the value again (up arrow twice):

l_attr.get_corruption()

Exit console (Escape-key). Save the game at this point to a memory slot that you will remember. This is a fixed save now, the previous ones from v0.6 and v0.7 after that are buggy.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
SL 0.7
There's a missing image while leaving Dwayne's house if you search his Room instead of f-ing his mom.
Patch here:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
ugh ... vacation story huh ... mean this gonna take a while before enjoying without pausing for next update. Ok then, see you in v 0.14 !!!

MermaidManOFFICIAL

Jun 28, 2017
I swear the console commands never come up. never ever ever. Been spamming random shit on my keyboard for the last 10 minutes. Went through this thread

Stilll doesn't work. Swear this shit is broken or I'm just a retard

EDIT: Don't mind me. Just realised I was pressing Shift + 0 and not Shift + O

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I swear the console commands never come up. never ever ever. Been spamming random shit on my keyboard for the last 10 minutes. Went through this thread

Stilll doesn't work. Swear this shit is broken or I'm just a retard

EDIT: Don't mind me. Just realised I was pressing Shift + 0 and not Shift + O
To open console, hold shift + o (not zero)

If that doesn't work, then somehow the console has been disabled, and I don't know how to fix that.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Honestly, I prefer doing the Dom part than getting DomEd, so last question, will it be longer till we can see a Masochist mom?
There are still some scenes planned, but I'd like to introduce the option to turn the tables rather soonish. Personally I'm not really into hard BDSM, so that will never be part of the story.

If you're using cwebp, it should be able to handle the resizing for you.
Yeah, that's what I found out after I posted. I settled on this command:

Code:
find . -name "*.jpg" | parallel -j 20 -eta cwebp -q 95 -mt -preset default -resize 1920 1080 {} -o {.}.webp
The difference in quality between JPEG and WebP isn't that huge, , one JPEG and the other in WebP. Both are around the same file size and the image quality is comparable.

@Perverteer , when looking through the code for day 13 and 14 that was posted recently, it struck me that there was not many places where the girls trust or corruption was increased. You had two events with Bella on the dom route with no change of her status except her complaints at the end about it. And Liza tried something the MC discussed with her and that didn't lead to a point either, and her conversation after left the situation open, but still no points.
Of the top of my head (and I might have doled out those points inconsistently in the past), but those events where not part of a choice one of the PCs was prompted to make by the MC. My rationale is that if something will inevitably happen to a character or if the MC isn't actively involved they shouldn't get corruption points. Not sure if it's a great rationale, but that's the reason Liza and Bella didn't get points.

As for the console, it's enabled by default in all builds starting from v0.33, if I remember correctly.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes