NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished this game yesterday. Shame there is no Miley route/ending. She is undoubtedly the most attractive girl in the entire game. Usually I never care much about ex GF in these kind of games but If there is one ex I want to reconnect with its Miley:love:
screenshot0029.jpg
screenshot0030.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished this game yesterday. Shame there is no Miley route/ending. She is undoubtedly the most attractive girl in the entire game. Usually I never care much about ex GF in these kind of games but If there is one ex I want to reconnect with its Miley:love:
there is but no soloending, just group ending.

also those are mighty words saying miley is best and might incur wrath of bella lovers.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just finished this game yesterday. Shame there is no Miley route/ending. She is undoubtedly the most attractive girl in the entire game. Usually I never care much about ex GF in these kind of games but If there is one ex I want to reconnect with its Miley
Sorry, I'm a Sasha fan till the end... I'm still holding out hope they create some DLC for her. :love:

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys, would like to know when downloading the full game file "Uncensored Edition" , izit contain original incest setting in it Or do I need to install Incest patch from Lewd Patcher ? Thanks (y)

p.s: haven't download the game or play before .

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, would like to know when downloading the full game file "Uncensored Edition" , izit contain original incest setting in it Or do I need to install Incest patch from Lewd Patcher ? Thanks (y)

p.s: haven't download the game or play before .
It already comes "patched" when it comes to that. There is an extra mod for schoolgirl content that was taken out. So you might want to re-add that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-lains-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v1-1-3-maim-lain.26439/

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I just got to the part where you go on vacation and I have to say that is a dangerous place for someone trying to do a solo path. The choices need to be better explained I think. I guess you can't possibly model or have dinner at someone's place without that being pretense for "lets fuck". At the very least you shouldn't be strong armed into it.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
As I recall, you agreed to meet her and go to her studio. I believe it's avoidable by not going to see her at the studio.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As I recall, you agreed to meet her and go to her studio. I believe it's avoidable by not going to see her at the studio.
That's what I mean. Yeah sure I can model and help her out but it instantly turns into sex that you can't decline at all. And after dinner Nia comes to you out of the blue and again, no option to say your not interested.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's why I used a walkthrough for this game, and now I have it memorized for Bella's LOVE route. A massive herd of stampeding elephants couldn't get me off her route.

But yes, avoid Nia & Rebecca on Belugio if you want a solo route. With the gallery unlocker, I've seen the "chaos" they cause sexually when it comes to the game, especially on Rachel's route.

I used walkthroughs/WT Mods for each game only because I wanted to make sure to get the girl I wanted without 3rd party interruption or interference. And for SL, there's several out there.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's why I used a walkthrough for this game, and now I have it memorized for Bella's LOVE route. A massive herd of stampeding elephants couldn't get me off her route.

But yes, avoid Nia & Rebecca on Belugio if you want a solo route. With the gallery unlocker, I've seen the "chaos" they cause sexually when it comes to the game, especially on Rachel's route.

I used walkthroughs/WT Mods for each game only because I wanted to make sure to get the girl I wanted without 3rd party interruption or interference. And for SL, there's several out there.
I'm pretty adamant about not using walkthroughs myself, there are exceptions but it takes the fun out of it for me. It wouldn't be so bad if you had a say in if you hooked up or not. I mean how hard could it have been to just add two more lines or so of code to turn them down. Nia and Rebecca are basically forced onto the player just for acting like a civilized, friendly person, it makes no sense.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty adamant about not using walkthroughs myself, there are exceptions but it takes the fun out of it for me. It wouldn't be so bad if you had a say in if you hooked up or not. I mean how hard could it have been to just add two more lines or so of code to turn them down. Nia and Rebecca are basically forced onto the player just for acting like a civilized, friendly person, it makes no sense.
I started using it after my initial run with this game where I didn't like the outcome. It was my pre-Bella discovery and I basically took her for the bitch she started out to be and I was on Rachel's route, not realizing, at the end, Ana & Alina joined her on Belugio. I wasn't having any of it.

So I tried Bella, but this time, did the best I could, but still, somewhere, I screwed up. Next Bella run, walkthrough, found the solo LOVE ending and all that I was looking for and have been "with Bella" ever since.

Yeah walkthroughs take fun out of games I know, but I was so determined not to bork anything up again I wanted to see what her LOVE ending was. Now, a game like BaD or AL (even CoBD) I went to a walkthrough right away because there's so much happening in those games. I don't regret it. I'd rather have that than have any aggravation over screwing something up because of one choice.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I started using it after my initial run with this game where I didn't like the outcome. It was my pre-Bella discovery and I basically took her for the bitch she started out to be and I was on Rachel's route, not realizing, at the end, Ana & Alina joined her on Belugio. I wasn't having any of it.

So I tried Bella, but this time, did the best I could, but still, somewhere, I screwed up. Next Bella run, walkthrough, found the solo LOVE ending and all that I was looking for and have been "with Bella" ever since.

Yeah walkthroughs take fun out of games I know, but I was so determined not to bork anything up again I wanted to see what her LOVE ending was. Now, a game like BaD or AL (even CoBD) I went to a walkthrough right away because there's so much happening in those games. I don't regret it. I'd rather have that than have any aggravation over screwing something up because of one choice.
Fair enough. I guess I like a bit of torment because to me a fuckup with consequences just makes me try harder the next time, I've been like that my whole life. Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist who knows.

"AL", what's that one? I see you around quite a lot of threads I frequent so it's quite possible that I would enjoy it if I haven't played it yet.

Edit: Never mind. Acting Lessons I assume?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Fair enough. I guess I like a bit of torment because to me a fuckup with consequences just makes me try harder the next time, I've been like that my whole life. Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist who knows.

"AL", what's that one? I see you around quite a lot of threads I frequent so it's quite possible that I would enjoy it if I haven't played it yet.

Edit: Never mind. Acting Lessons I assume?
Yes. Trying not to mention actual "names" of games, just abbreviations, although I don't know if that helps, in other threads. But yeah, to me, I needed a walkthrough for that one.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yes. Trying not to mention actual "names" of games, just abbreviations, although I don't know if that helps, in other threads. But yeah, to me, I needed a walkthrough for that one.
I didn't realize they were that touchy. I just asked what the name was not to start a whole discussion about it in another topic, but I guess I'll keep that in mind.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ana & Alina joined her on Belugio
They never showed up for me, Susan got sick and we left. I didn't see them once. I guess they only show up if your on her path? I was initially on her path but then I saw how sweet Bella actually was and restarted.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
They never showed up for me, Susan got sick and we left. I didn't see them once. I guess they only show up if your on her path? I was initially on her path but then I saw how sweet Bella actually was and restarted.
I meant the ending of Rachel's route. If you jump on both Alina & Ana when you're on Rachel's route, they join you in Belugio, I think during the epilogue.

Anyway, yeah I love Bella and I initially didn't give her a chance past the initial greetings and her being bitchy. But I am glad I did because she became my favorite in that game and is the only route that's redeeming.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I meant the ending of Rachel's route. If you jump on both Alina & Ana when you're on Rachel's route, they join you in Belugio, I think during the epilogue.

Anyway, yeah I love Bella and I initially didn't give her a chance past the initial greetings and her being bitchy. But I am glad I did because she became my favorite in that game and is the only route that's redeeming.
Ah, I haven't finished any route yet. I thought you meant the vacation, I wasn't aware you go back. As for Alina & Ana, they are too "meet and fuck" for my liking so I never did anything with them even though I do think Alina is cute.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes