kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Love Bella too and if I had to choose one it would be her, she would be the one to have a scream with along with the quiet nights in and evreything in between. But, it could be quite a volatile relationship.
Liza is the one to have romantic times with and given Mum and Bella maybe she could be introduced to at least parts of the lifestyle.
The only thing I really want to do with Rachel is protect her as an elder sibling (ie kill the hag and approve her partners) and I'm not particularly interested in her friends either.
Now Mum, depending on so many factors could result in so many different outcomes. Acting as a provider, you may want to get her our of her job. But, if it is something she enjoys, even needs, who are you to deprive her? I do like Jaydem's comments because of the answers they have got and they open a whole bunch of questions that I had not really seen.
I guess the last 2 pages of discussion are a reflection of how well the dev has put this together and the different levels available within each character.

Reactions: jaydem and DA22

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm sorry guys was playing devils advocate a little there, although I was serious about having a love route path.
But as my friend @DA22 pointed out, it doesn't have to be a polar opposite way. To achieve a love route, thanks my friend for pointing that out.
I'm not entirely against how it's playing out, as I do enjoy the fact that Mom and MC, know who you both are even with the mask. Basically now Mom is having extreme enjoyment with MC and playing with him......OH!! you naughty boy......I can't wait till she takes it home, so he doesn't waste more money. Would be great to, if she's the one that tells him that. Now baby, stop coming to my work and grab my throat, throw me on the bed sweetheart, now fuck the shit out of my pussy, before I start to spank your naughty ass.....Lol!!

I absolutely love this game, and @Perverteer is doing amazing job so far. I myself can't wait to see how he deals with Mrs.Silver I guess that is her name, I know whatever he does, it should be good...........Peace!!

Reactions: Perverteer and DA22

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There was nothing like this the last time I played the game, and she was the girl I was most interested in.
I'll play it again. Thanks for your involuntary info. :)
Happy to help! The path doesn't get particularly rewarding until the new update, but man it gets sweeter than sugar, terrible metaphor I know but the best I could come up with after about 3 sips of coffee

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'm actually hoping the mother path steers away from the bondage/dom stuff. There are already a ton of other incest games that go that route (almost half, it seems). If that's what you're into, play one of those other games.

SL, on the other hand, has been almost fantasy-like in it's lack of coercion, abuse (from protagonist or side characters), and other unhappiness so far. That is what sets it apart.

Also, every time you add a fetish, you discourage the players who dislike that fetish. What may be spicy to one is vile and disgusting to another. There's a few members on this forum disgusted by incest, so it tends to be a major element (when it's included) or completely absent; very few games have it as a side element.

Reactions: jaydem

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Also, every time you add a fetish, you discourage the players who dislike that fetish. What may be spicy to one is vile and disgusting to another. There's a few members on this forum disgusted by incest, so it tends to be a major element (when it's included) or completely absent; very few games have it as a side element.
We can hope that those 'members disgusted by incest' stay the hell away from a game called "Sisterly Lust"..
Also when did we get a 'lesbian' tag?
Untitled.png
Did i miss something?

Reactions: DA22 and xןʞ

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We can hope that those 'members disgusted by incest' stay the hell away from a game called "Sisterly Lust"..
Also when did we get a 'lesbian' tag?
View attachment 82256
Did i miss something?
The little sister sleeps naked with her friends so i'm assuming they are going to fuck at some point.

Also the mother and the receptionist can get it on.

It's also in the devs tags on his patreon so more stuff will probably come.

You didn't think the sisters were just going to fuck the MC and not each other?

Reactions: DA22

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
ah.. well tags for future stuff doesn't count here

so i should look around in the images for a lesbian scene, thank you :D

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Why is there Futa in this game called Futa in the Police Academy?!?!?!
Exactly :D , titles or tags will say if you'll like it.. Don't understand why people troll threads because they don't like a fetish..

Drop the rocks in the scene with the mother and receptionist.
Ah.. Sounds like new update stuff, haven't had time to play anything for a few days.. :FeelsBadMan:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I'm actually hoping the mother path steers away from the bondage/dom stuff. There are already a ton of other incest games that go that route (almost half, it seems). If that's what you're into, play one of those other games.
I'm confused....what is it that I'm 'into' that I should go and play one of those other games? Incest or 'bondage/dom' stuff or all 3?
You do know the bondage/dom stuff has been there since the get go? You have read mum's book? You do know of Bella's alternate routes? As for the incest, you did read the name of the game?

SL, on the other hand, has been almost fantasy-like in it's lack of coercion, abuse (from protagonist or side characters), and other unhappiness so far. That is what sets it apart.
Ohhhh obviously you do not know of Bella's routes and have not explored Dwayne's route at all. As you only mention the mother path I assume you mean that the bondage/dom stuff....oh ffs write it properly either BDSM or bondage/Domme (mum's a woman!) stuff....please point out the coercion there. Mum and receptionist are already working there and we know nothing of their history and MC walks in voluntarily both times he visits.

Also, every time you add a fetish, you discourage the players who dislike that fetish. What may be spicy to one is vile and disgusting to another.
While that may be correct, if you see a tag/genre (OP) and you find that tag "vile and disgusting" or even just not your thing....why even click on it? I'm not into loli, shota or scat, my feelings toward them are irrelavant, if I see the tag I know what to expect if I open the link. I know some of the tags are a bit loose if not incorrect, but if I find they are not, I would be an idiot to complain that the game had them in. And on a site like this I would be extremely narrow minded to refer to them 'vile and disgusting' unless I was looking to ellicit specifc responses.

There's a few members on this forum disgusted by incest, so it tends to be a major element (when it's included) or completely absent; very few games have it as a side element.
This sentence makes no real sense...incest is the focus of the story or totally not there, because of a few members here? Incest is a major element because if it were to happen in a family, I would guess it would be pretty much the focus of everyone's attention while it played itself out.
Then again this in a post complaining primarily about bondage/Domme aspects with the mother, you do realise that you have 3 sisters in this game?
You do realise you now have to go out of your way to turn the incest on?
You do realise that "BDSM (Sub & Dom, Optional)"?
I know, I know, don't feed them.....

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Ohhhh obviously you do not know of Bella's routes and have not explored Dwayne's route at all. As you only mention the mother path I assume you mean that the bondage/dom stuff....oh ffs write it properly either BDSM or bondage/Domme (mum's a woman!) stuff....please point out the coercion there. Mum and receptionist are already working there and we know nothing of their history and MC walks in voluntarily both times he visits.
The Dwayne path is a side story, and Bella has a happy path. And yes, Alina has the humiliation/sub fetish while Ana is just a nympho. However, if the mom path goes full bondage and dom/sub (as some others have suggested) you're writing off a major character path for a specialized audience. That might make sense if this game had each character appealing to a different fetish/flavor, but it's MOSTLY minor variations of the incest theme (no other fetishes).

This sentence makes no real sense...incest is the focus of the story or totally not there, because of a few members here? Incest is a major element because if it were to happen in a family, I would guess it would be pretty much the focus of everyone's attention while it played itself out.
Then again this in a post complaining primarily about bondage/Domme aspects with the mother, you do realise that you have 3 sisters in this game?
You do realise you now have to go out of your way to turn the incest on?
I intended incest as an example of a fetish that some people enjoy (i.e. everybody in this thread, presumably) but is offputting to others (i.e. a major 'turn off'). Obviously, I wouldn't play (or bother commenting on) this game if I were bothered by incest.

Reactions: jaydem and kiteares

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I wouldn't mind the option of having a different path for the mother. Just make it an option, like how there is an option for which path you take with Bella. Bella has 2 paths, why not the mom.

Reactions: jaydem

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah but Bella has not a background as a committed long time BDSM domme, that reads fantasies with heavy BDSM themes. To have a total BDSM free path with mom, you would have to change her character from the very start. With Bella you use the natural attracttion that she feels for you cause you look like her Dad and her underlying love (even if twisted some by jealousy and feeling abandoned by MC) for you to either get in a loving/corrupted relation with her.

Someone that just tries BDSM out once might decide it is not for them. Someone though that freely makes their living from it and has been into it for years, is into BDSM cause it fills a need in them and it is part of them. It would take more or less to mentally lobotomize her in reality to lose that part of herself. You could never make her happy though as a lover long term, if you can not satisfy that side of her.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Pretty sure the mom just sees it as a job. Sure, it's something she is really good at but it's just work. She reads books to be proficient at her job. Not once do you catch her doing anything remotely sexual at home really, so maybe her job fulfills her needs in that sense so when she is at home she can focus on just being a mom. Other than the two encounters, when she is at work, she is just like any other mom and doesn't appear to bring any of those tendencies home with her. Most people make a distinction with work and home, so when you are done for the day you don't bring work home with you, in the sense that it fucks with your winding down and relaxation.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes