rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Game keeps crashing on me after couple of lines I'm currently using the Android version on the front page anyway to fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
What exactly happens?
It loads up fine I then load a save then after a scene or two screen goes black and I'm put back at home screen.

Sometimes I could play for half a hour and nothing happens others it crashes just a bit after loading in.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It loads up fine I then load a save then after a scene or two screen goes black and I'm put back at home screen.

Sometimes I could play for half a hour and nothing happens others it crashes just a bit after loading in.
I assume you're playing the censored version without the IC patch from the OP?
Can't help you with that, sorry.

Reactions: rosh3n

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
So who can actually be pregnant in the end? I assume your 4 family members (bella not being a sub since my sub bella wasnt at the end) but are any of the other women in your life possible or no? I had a pretty comprehensive harem or so it seemed, except for Megan for some reason, but if I can have more pregnant ladies or just more ladies in general then i'll try harder next time.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So who can actually be pregnant in the end? I assume your 4 family members (bella not being a sub since my sub bella wasnt at the end) but are any of the other women in your life possible or no? I had a pretty comprehensive harem or so it seemed, except for Megan for some reason, but if I can have more pregnant ladies or just more ladies in general then i'll try harder next time.
All the girls, main and side Li's.
Plus Bella if you decide to play the love route that, imho is way better, also Megan will be pregnant only in Bella's love route. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
oh so harem route blocks some? that explains it.
The contrary, the harem route is the way to have all the girls pregnants at the end.
Also if you consider it logically it's normal to not have Megan pregnant if you pursue the Bella sub route instead of the romantic one, because it's Bella pregnant that will trigger Megan's pregnancy. :)

Reactions: Uthuriel
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes