kylardsa

Jun 29, 2021
Hey I'm having a problem with this update I've played before and I know there's is supposed to be a scene with Rebeca on day 17 after dinner at her house when you get up to use the bathroom no matter what I do the scene doesn't trigger anymore. I thought all you had to do is say yes after the first time you have sex in her studio all the other scenes that night work fine am I missing something?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey I'm having a problem with this update I've played before and I know there's is supposed to be a scene with Rebeca on day 17 after dinner at her house when you get up to use the bathroom no matter what I do the scene doesn't trigger anymore. I thought all you had to do is say yes after the first time you have sex in her studio all the other scenes that night work fine am I missing something?
Are you sure this isn't something included in the "extra" version? The newest update/bugfix is for the "normal" edition and not the "extra".

kylardsa

Jun 29, 2021
Are you sure this isn't something included in the "extra" version? The newest update/bugfix is for the "normal" edition and not the "extra".
I'm not sure actually I didn't know there was another version can I get that version here cause this is where I got it last time and the scene was still there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not sure actually I didn't know there was another version can I get that version here cause this is where I got it last time and the scene was still there.
The last version here in the OP was the "extra" version with 17 or something like that extra scenes. The bugfix version of it did not make it here, it's like $20-$30, the version here is free, I mean free as on Patreon and so forth, public version :coffee:

This version is just lots of bugfixes if you check the changelog. If you didn't have any issues with path issues, I would go back to v1.1.6 extra, it has all the patches and the mods compatible with it.

So, again, this is (and if the extra comes here) just a polish and bugfix version, there is no new content.

kylardsa

Jun 29, 2021
The last version here in the OP was the "extra" version with 17 or something like that extra scenes. The bugfix version of it did not make it here, it's like $20-$30, the version here is free, I mean free as on Patreon and so forth, public version :coffee:

This version is just lots of bugfixes if you check the changelog. If you didn't have any issues with path issues, I would go back to v1.1.6 extra, it has all the patches and the mods compatible with it.

So, again, this is (and if the extra comes here) just a polish and bugfix version, there is no new content.
Oh that's kind of a bummer but guess I'll just go back to the old version then thanks for the help.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Who is Valentina, the singer? if it's her there's no end, she's just a one time threesome with Raechel after the concert. :)
I've just been replaying this great game and got through Valentina part. It's such good writing with beautiful darling Rachel having a piss all over her pop idol just after they made it up with the MC after deciding to go to the harem path with Bella. I like the humor of the situation and sexuality of the scenes.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes