Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Actually, I'm fine with everyone but Bella being pregnant. My problem was that I had the conversation in the living room with everyone, they all understood MC was fucking them all, everyone was fine with it, (except, perhaps, Bella who didn't seem enthused but accepted it as MC's right,) but then the timejump occurs and no one knows about anyone else anymore. This, of course, really screws things up and makes using the walkthrough problematic.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll go over the conversations, because that isn't supposed to happen.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What exactly did they change with "Reworking of Bella's submissive path"?
There was a lot of discussion here about the submission path and how many were not happy with how it progressed, basically the MC replacing the blackmailer with himself to get her to do things. I offered to try to rewrite it a bit and Perverteer was willing to take a look. My problem with the path is the MC was out of character with Bella versus his interactions with every other person in the game so I tried to soften his actions up a little, give a little backstory to their relationship to justify some of his early requests and get to a "safe" word for her if she thought he was going too far early in their interactions. Also, after the first couple installments, he gives her all the money so he wasn't blackmailing her too but just "playing" with her and her inner thoughts reflect that as well.

It works best if they are related but I tried to make it make sense if they were just roommates as well.

Perverteer was busy with updates but he took a look at my work and liked a bunch of it, made some changes and additions, and rolled it into a special release of v0.20 for testing. I don't know how that went but it made it into the release version of 0.21, so I guess somebody liked it.

I would like opinions from other players who had problems with the original path to see if it is closer to being acceptable to them. You need a save at day 5 after the decision to give her all the money or lie and give her an installment is made and then you can speed run through the other girls content and the game should stop on any new lines. Like the save I have attached here which is right when she comes in and asks for more money.

Reactions: Repuci

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've never seen anyone on the fence about pregnancy. You either love it or hate it, thus an easy decision either way.
So like Marmite then? Personally, I love it (both pregnant ladies and Marmite - ooh, how about pregnant ladies with Marmite? Did I just stumble on a new game idea?), but only if it fits in the story, don't go adding in preggers characters just for the sake of it.

Reactions: D Dog

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So like Marmite then? Personally, I love it (both pregnant ladies and Marmite - ooh, how about pregnant ladies with Marmite? Did I just stumble on a new game idea?), but only if it fits in the story, don't go adding in preggers characters just for the sake of it.
How's the water out there in the deep end?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I admit that I am a little behind in my game progress, looking at the day 39 scene with the family in bed. I was taking some notes about inconsistent lines and I discovered that the game does not always refresh Bella's status in the heart menu when you recall a save. The first time you look at the heart menu after a recalled save, it will have the last relationship status. The next time, it might have a different status if you were actually recalling a save on a different path. I don't know if this is just a display issue or if the game doesn't refresh unless you look at the heart menu twice.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question in relationship is written next to belly girlfriend cna i have the other girls too as girlfirends like rachel or only one at the time

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes