kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So I got curious about the discussion about Bella's corruption and living room scenes and went looking through the images.
1st point - I think the corruption route is going to be fun :heartcoveredeyes:
2nd point - Dwayne's a very naughty bay!! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i don't think we will hear from her in the next update(s)
unless she stalks our family on vacation ;)
I agree with you on that point, I think the vacation is going to be a revealing bonding beast of it's own.
I'm going to go into a lengthy talk now, only because I think it's going to deal with Mom and MC mostly.
I believe this may be the point, to which you will get to decide how the relationship of Mom will play out...

First of all, let me say there are too many clues now. I want to say that Mom is not a dumb ass, and she's already figure out the whole thing. From your visit to her work, to your relationships with ALL your sisters, and how they view you as well. Mom has been hinting at the dinner table that she wants that kind of relationship with you as well. As we all know by now even at her work, the receptionist view's you as a very special case, where her master is concerned.

First of all she's definitely noticed your relationship grow exponentially with the daughters, as she has made multiple references to each one, at the dinner table and different other places as well.
Not only does she seem OK with it, but she's definitely made it clear that she wants in as well. Case in point....After the movie date with Rachel, she made a point to say that she would love to go to the movies, having not gone in years.

I believe she also figured out it was you as the client, shortly after the first meeting at the office. She does start out by thinking that your just some rich banker son at first, but after a few moments in the room with you, the dynamic of the session changed. After the point when you get undressed, she starts to do less of the dominatrix routine and referring to you as more "Naughty Boy" and being more playful at that point too.
I think by the second meeting, she now knows that you know it is her as well, and now the session turns into a complete test, to see how far you will go with her, and if you can please her as well.
By the way, mission accomplished on all fronts...:eek:penedeyewink:.

I believe, since she actually brought up the idea of the family trip, that she intends to stop toying around now, and confront you directly. It is at this point you will have to make a decision, to what kind of route to pursue with her and how the dynamics of the "family" will shape out too, from this point on.

So I believe, the family getaway is going to be huge, in the form of content as well. I could go on and on about each piece of evidence and clues...but I won't............Peace!!

Reactions: willembever22
U

User_32285

I do want to know if Rachel said the same thing for others about my adoption i think she just means how i came to live with them because i did the command for incest and it is working.
Same, I am playing Taboo version, Rachel says adoption

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Well if the old skank ass hag didn't like it when the mother and son put her into her place what they need to do now is both of them need to tag team her fucking ass at the same time and don't stop till she has no body left to chew and make sure the bitch never touches or talks to Rachel ever again.

A blind man could tell who is who at the mom's work place as a mask can only do so much and a family member who is around each other all the time you would be able to tell who a person is even if the face was covered up. Like hair you might be able to change your voice some but unless your a actor your still going to have your voice tone.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@

Well if the old skank ass hag didn't like it when the mother and son put her into her place what they need to do now is both of them need to tag team her fucking ass at the same time and don't stop till she has no body left to chew and make sure the bitch never touches or talks to Rachel ever again.
I'm kinda of thinking, that may well be addressed as well, seeing how the dev is making special refrences before hand to that exact point.
I think on the, Mom/Son confrontation, it will be another topic for them. Probably will start making plans together to fuck with her now....Not to mention the MC is pretty good with coming up with real nasty plans, that seems, so far to work out........Peace!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think another thing a person could do is give James to her I mean might as well because the fuckers not getting anything else from me so we might as well be able to give James to her and maybe she'll stop being a bitch or maybe she'll have a heart attack and die and the problem will rectify itself.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I think another thing a person could do is give James to her I mean might as well because the fuckers not getting anything else from me so we might as well be able to give James to her and maybe she'll stop being a bitch or maybe she'll have a heart attack and die and the problem will rectify itself.
Preach it!!! I'm in complete agreement with you my friend....Give the bits I don't want to him= A long and loving friendship...Lol!! He'll thank you for it later too...Lol!! .............Peace!!

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
I've bought a graphics card last month from the patron money I earned which allows me to do better renders. The plan is to rerender everything and release a version of Sisterly Lust at a higher resolution (1920x1080 instead of 1280x720), but it's going to take a while, because converting is time-consuming. I'm toying with the idea to focus on the converting this month and doing a sort of "maintenance release", but I'll do a Patreon poll first to see if that's what people really want.
Personally, I think you should absolutely do a maintenance release to redo the earlier images. I know that's a ton of extra work, but the quality of the images in this last update is so much better than the ones before that. James and Ana look like real humans covered in real skin, instead of robots covered in silicone! :closedtongue:

Speaking of converting, have you considered using webp instead of jpeg for the game's images? Jpeg is certainly a lot better than png for small file sizes, but webp files can be even smaller for the same quality. Webp images can be lossless (like png, but much smaller file sizes) or lossy (like jpeg, but still even smaller), and transparency is supported for both. Ren'py has native support for webp, so other than running a batch conversion, all you'd have to do is make sure that any image definitions that explicitly use .jpeg as an extension in the script are replaced with .webp (and it looks like it's only the extras that do that).

Converting all the images in the game from jpeg to webp cut the total size of the images almost in half!
SL - webp conversion.PNG

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Fan Sig:
<snip>
Krull thank you for all your signatures and I love your avatar!
Sunstone is a great story and one that anyone wanting to include the lifestyle in their stories should read and far superior to the PoS 50 shades.
Love both Ally and Lisa and the mischeivious look that Stjepan puts in their eyes is beautiful.
Sorry for the OT.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I've checked a lot of games lately and this one is my favourite. I was so disappointed when it is ended on on day 11. Somehow I don't trust that James guy. I hope I'm wrong.
Ren'Py is good engine.
Waiting for your updates will be worst than waiting for new Telltale Games episode (whose I'm also a fan).

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I would never give her to James or any other girl for that matter, I love older ladies:heartcoveredeyes:. I would love a threeway with her and mom:FeelsGoodMan:.

Reactions: Catwashere

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think that Steel lass is going to be easy to get rid of.

In one day she's more or less turned Rachel off us and she's not going to stop there. I think things are going to get far worse before they get better.

You will also note that while Steel could not stop Rachel from seeing her friends she has stopped her sleeping with us.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You just have to do like I stated and give her James when they fuck you record it and then send it to every fucking teacher principle superintendent tv newspapers and anyone else in the fucking world and her ass will be buried. She'll be shit canned for her fucking shit and never be allowed near another fucking school again.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You just have to do like I stated and give her James when they fuck you record it and then send it to every fucking teacher principle superintendent tv newspapers and anyone else in the fucking world and her ass will be buried. She'll be shit canned for her fucking shit and never be allowed near another fucking school again.
Well, In the meantime, I would just take her phone away from her. get her a new one with different number. Keep her old phone, just for the purpose of answering when the hag calls and recording them too.
Then innocently troll her to implicate herself, then send the recordings the school board. You know she'll be glad to brag about her own grooming habits, and be groomed right out of school and allowed to then groom in jail........Peace!!

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Why did Rachel say adoption into this family as she was trying to sleep thinking about what MS Steele said sounds like the incest command does not work set_special(True)
I had a look at the code and she should say the following when incest is disabled: "But being together felt so good, so natural. How can Mrs. Steel say [p_name]'s adoption into our circle of friends is too quick, too forced?"

Yes... Circle of friends... Censoring the incest takes a lot of the punch out of some of the dialogue. :(

I'm on love path with Belle the walkthrough says she'll only go farther if corruption is at least 5 is that for the Dominate route? I did get her to almost say i love you but the mom wakes up.
I believe this was already cleared up, but the "going further" is only on the corruption path. I've updated the walkthrough to correctly reflect this.

Speaking of converting, have you considered using webp instead of jpeg for the game's images? Jpeg is certainly a lot better than png for small file sizes, but webp files can be even smaller for the same quality. Webp images can be lossless (like png, but much smaller file sizes) or lossy (like jpeg, but still even smaller), and transparency is supported for both. Ren'py has native support for webp, so other than running a batch conversion, all you'd have to do is make sure that any image definitions that explicitly use .jpeg as an extension in the script are replaced with .webp (and it looks like it's only the extras that do that).
Damn... I've been experimenting achieve a certain status quo between quality and file size with the new renders, but it looks like you've found a much better file format. The HD version will use WebP for sure.

Fan Sig:
View attachment 79156
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/90563_SisL-fan.gif
I'm absolutely honored, sir, great work!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I had a look at the code and she should say the following when incest is disabled: "But being together felt so good, so natural. How can Mrs. Steel say [p_name]'s adoption into our circle of friends is too quick, too forced?"

Yes... Circle of friends... Censoring the incest takes a lot of the punch out of some of the dialogue. :(

I believe this was already cleared up, but the "going further" is only on the corruption path. I've updated the walkthrough to correctly reflect this.

Damn... I've been experimenting achieve a certain status quo between quality and file size with the new renders, but it looks like you've found a much better file format. The HD version will use WebP for sure.

upload_2018-3-19_18-28-25.png

This is what she says an i even checked consul command and it is set_special(True)

U

User_32285

I get (understand) the family/ circle of friends thing, the confusion comes from the word adoption.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes