Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
did you marry adriana too? and she participated on all sexscenes with rest of harem?

as for megan getting her included to harem has puzzled many and if some1 has figured how to get her too in hasn't shared it.
As far as i'm aware Megan can't join the harem, she has a solo wedding ending.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So, I saw the 1.0 listed on Patreon. Is there any added content, or is the 1.0 just cosmetic to call it completed?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.2 ES] [Perverteer] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.00GB
Download ~656MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Edit: Updated to latest release

Last edited:

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I love ovations! :D Thanks for your review. Suspending your disbelief is a big part of Sisterly Lust, but I'm really glad most of those moments weren't too much of a cringefest.

As for animation, I've contracted Alorth to do them in my new project Tales From The Unending Void as he's much better at it than me.
I didn't find anything cringeworthy, I just had moments where I thought, "Is that what this character would have thought".

As for animation... >_> the story was so good I implanted false memories that it was animated! I will be replaying soon and yes I'll be looking at your new project soon!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
SISTERLY LUST VERSION 1.0

:unsure:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The incest patch? Yeah, it should. Looks like this was largely bugfixes/clean-up. There doesn't appear to be any changes that would render the patch obsolete.
Good to hear. Very, very nice. :love:

Thanks (y)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
As far as i'm aware Megan can't join the harem, she has a solo wedding ending.
She can in 1.0.
Though you only find out about it in the epilogue.

Save file attached for the day orgy before the epilogue. You can go through from there to see the results.

Reactions: giqui

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I've been playing this for a bit now, and the MC still addresses the mom character as Susan even with the incest patch. Not sure what's wrong.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I've been playing this for a bit now, and the MC still addresses the mom character as Susan even with the incest patch. Not sure what's wrong.
There should be the occasional reference to their relation, but he defaults to using the name you picked at the start most of the time. If you want to constantly call her mom, just enter that instead of a name.

4.50 star(s) 330 Votes