EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I know the title is sisterly lust but I still feel the mom got short changed in the content area. Yes I like milf's. The game is great and I think one of the best adult games there is. I feel this is also way better than his new game. It feels like the story is off pace, This one had great flow and story harmony.

I mean on the romance path with mom. I'm not into the dom thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know the title is sisterly lust but I still feel the mom got short changed in the content area. Yes I like milf's. The game is great and I think one of the best adult games there is. I feel this is also way better than his new game. It feels like the story is off pace, This one had great flow and story harmony.

I mean on the romance path with mom. I'm not into the dom thing.
like how she got short straw? she got banged by mc nearly as much as her daughters and there were plenty of chat-scenes with her.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have two questions regarding the game.
First. If I want Susan to be called Mom, do I have to change her name or does the game do that?

Second question. some of the options to choose in dialog are color coded. what does that mean exactly?

thanks

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
some of the options to choose in dialog are color coded. what does that mean exactly?
you installed the mod and the mod is guiding you towards best outcome of the current scene
select the green colored options to get the best ending

If I want Susan to be called Mom, do I have to change her name or does the game do that?
By default the game calls her Susan I think
you'll have to change the name to "Mom" at the start when asked or use the mod to change the name after that

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
you installed the mod and the mod is guiding you towards best outcome of the current scene
select the green colored options to get the best ending

By default the game calls her Susan I think
you'll have to change the name to "Mom" at the start when asked or use the mod to change the name after that
Thank you for the quick reply. What do you mean with best ending? the harem with mom and your sisters?

thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There are more girls than that.
Sorry for asking another probably stupid question.

What exactly is the difference between love route and corruption route?

I'm where I can give Bella money and the mod just warned me that I should save.
As mentioned before I want the harem ending with mom and the sisters.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

on the corrutption Bella become the MC's sub

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
if you followed the moms discreet path, the MC is her sub, so on the bella corruption path, she becomes the MC sub
So does that mean that if I give her the 5k upfront its the love path with Bella and I still can do the sub thing with mom?

Is it possible to love and corrupt both of them at the same time?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So does that mean that if I give her the 5k upfront its the love path with Bella and I still can do the sub thing with mom?

with bella, its one or the other, but you can do both of the moms paths at the same time

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There is no corruption as it is known in other games.

You can't do all routes at the same time though. Bella's are unique.

The corruption points aren't really corruption. Bella is more of a blackmail path with 2 outcomes, you can go gentle or rough but while she does get into it she doesn't fully give them MC what he wants. She will never have kids with him on the blackmail route.

Only way to get Bella pregnant is on the romance route.

On the mothers route, it's mainly her doing the corrupting. She's a dom and runs a dominatrix business. She has 2 routes also, you can either take her romance route or be her sub.

The only way to get the full harem ending is on Bella's love route, you need to give her the money.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Quick question. I'm where we meet Ms. Steel and Mr.Woodman. How to best proceed?
The walkthrough says:

Your behavior towards Mrs. Steel and Mr. Woodman will have consequences later in the game. Be polite and defend Rachel or aggressive and scold Rachel forthe best outcome. Scolding Rachel will make her lose corruption. (Corruption -1) Defending her will make her more corrupted. (Corruption +1)

but what does that mean? what are the consequences?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quick question. I'm where we meet Ms. Steel and Mr.Woodman. How to best proceed?
The walkthrough says:

Your behavior towards Mrs. Steel and Mr. Woodman will have consequences later in the game. Be polite and defend Rachel or aggressive and scold Rachel forthe best outcome. Scolding Rachel will make her lose corruption. (Corruption -1) Defending her will make her more corrupted. (Corruption +1)

but what does that mean? what are the consequences?
Absolutely none whatsoever.

Corruption points mean nothing at all.

I legit don't know why they were a thing.

• Angry
Reactions: stenctrum and c3p0

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Absolutely none whatsoever.

Corruption points mean nothing at all.

I legit don't know why they were a thing.
Thank god. So the 1.1.3 walkthrough tells bs. good to know.

Is there a better walkthrough as this one?

Also as a new member on this site I want to say thank you.
I'm asking probably stupid questions and I get a quick replay

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes