KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
before i make a wrong decision here.... iknow this is a bo wei game but is there any ending where you dont end up as a bottom or a slave (havent started the game yet)

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Where the fuck did this come from???

Bowei game with a focus on a sister antagonist? I couldn't ask for more! (Except if that sister was Kaori xD)

But damn I'm looking forward to this one!

Can we get a non translated version of the game as well please? Would rather just run it through Sugoi translator if there are bugs introduced via the manual MTL translation.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017

Bowei game with a focus on a sister antagonist? I couldn't ask for more! (Except if that sister was Kaori xD)

Can we get a non translated version of the game as well please? Would rather just run it through Sugoi translator if there are bugs introduced via the manual MTL translation.
It's already included, the data zip inside the folder is the raw chinese

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Nah, Bo's chinese. Hence why I had to do an edited mtl since there isn't really a chinese to eng auto translator
Could have sworn I've played Japanese versions of his games in the past :unsure:.

Ah well. Will see how well MTool deals with chinese. Never used it to translate that language before.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Well... That's... Different? I guess?

It's nice to see some hentai degeneracy that humiliates the losers instead of the women, for once. So good points for that.

But the whole thing looks like it's done with AI Novel or something.

I honestly don't know what's worse. NTR or Findom.

Jesus needs to come back and gather us closer to God because we're straying far something fierce, now.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Alright guys, I managed to fix the scene trigger for the QR event, so . The other scene actually just doesn't seem to exist within the script. The images, text and sprite is there, just not any actual script to call the scene. So I'm guessing either Bo removed this scene from the game or just did an oopsie. Also check out this cool sprite work he had for the game but didn't implement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Alright guys, I managed to fix the scene trigger for the QR event, so . The other scene actually just doesn't seem to exist within the script. The images, text and sprite is there, just not any actual script to call the scene. So I'm guessing either Bo removed this scene from the game or just did an oopsie. Also check out this cool sprite work he had for the game but didn't implement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's an animated sprite too with quite a few frames!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

Kaori gang ftw! Also, I don't think Sugoi can translate Chinese well, as written Japanese is basically Chinese from 1000 years ago with Hiragana and Katakana added in later, cause the medieval Japanese didn't like how simple Chinese grammar was and wanted to torture the future Gaijins that attempt to learn their broken mess of a language! :LOL: Sorry not sorry Japan, but any language that doesn't even have a functional word for "she" that can be used in casual speech cause it took on the meaning of girlfriend/someone you're intimate with, and one has to say "this person" or "that person" instead, deserves to be called a broken mess of a language! :p (especially when the word for "he" is not as taboo)

Ok, off to play this now and see if it lives up to "Tiffany's Trap" or "Heelfall" or other good Bowei/Koda side projects we got during the "waiting for floor 7" era!

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
So, are there only the 2 endings? Either you spend all your money on her and it's game over, or she moves out and it's game over. Anything I missed?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes