Hsiahoutun

Oct 22, 2017
Only two,good and bad

she stay or leave
There are 3 (Although one of them's more a straight Game Over event than an ending), p' simple to get them all it looks like:

1. Good Ending: Take her challenges but win them all, ending up with tributing her 0 money (Paying her in events like buying her socks and clothes should be fine, I think, as long as "Money Tributed" is 0)
2. Bad Ending: Lose her challenges, giving her money.
3. Squeezed Dry Ending: Bet her all your money on a challenge and lose.

gangshit

Jul 21, 2017
a rushed game with what seems to be AI art.. idk wtf bowei is doing anymore.
also I know the AI art is polished up to fix mistakes but nah...

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Another rushed, incomplete, bugged low quality game that will never be expanded / finished.
Bo-wei and Koda are the 2 greediest and dumbest actors that I have ever seen. They are living the good life deceiving thousands.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

ghhloot330

Nov 30, 2018
If koda really is gone then tot is dead and all we can expect are these flavorless machine mangled engrish dumpster fires with a few cg's slapped on top. I remember he had to make heelfall actually playable after bo released it.

6a6una

Dec 18, 2019
If koda really is gone then tot is dead and all we can expect are these flavorless machine mangled engrish dumpster fires with a few cg's slapped on top. I remember he had to make heelfall actually playable after bo released it.
Better that way, than waiting for years for one upgrade, slight improvement in quality doesn't worth it. Koda - is asshole, who collect the money by fraud.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Koda, is that you? ⛏

Definitely onlyfans and simp references, trust me it's true
It's still an improvement over OnlyDelays ⛏

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes