Others Completed Sisters' Secret [v1.0.1] [CherrySock]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Oh, I almost forgot about this. Played it a long time ago and got stuck at the end cause an event didn't trigger. Thanks for the thread including the walkthrough (much faster than playing from memory).

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Walk through for the good ending...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I modified your good-ending walkthrough and put the missing links in. The bad one is not for me, should be identical for the most part tho, sans dialogues. It 's not really necessary if one actually plays it, but convient for people like me who played it last year and barely rember. Hope you don't mind and thanks for the work you put into it in the first place.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Going from memory here, but when you read the magazine near the beginning, the magazine says most girls use their birthday for a password. Ask Elizabeth when Diana's birthday was, and doing some simple maths from the date in the game, voila, password! From there, the info on the computer should lead you on. (I can't remember what the info on the computer is.)
I modified your good-ending walkthrough and put the missing links in. The bad one is not for me, should be identical for the most part tho, sans dialogues. It 's not really necessary if one actually plays it, but convient for people like me who played it last year and barely rember. Hope you don't mind and thanks for the work you put into it in the first place.

Hopefully you're still watching this thread. I'm having trouble right at the beginning. I've followed the walkthrough but can't figure out how to A) read the magazine B) access the tablet (I've spoken to Elizabeth) C) give the tablet to Diana. I'm pretty new at this gaming stuff so sometimes need someone to hold my hand. Appreciate your help :)

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Hopefully you're still watching this thread. I'm having trouble right at the beginning. I've followed the walkthrough but can't figure out how to A) read the magazine B) access the tablet (I've spoken to Elizabeth) C) give the tablet to Diana. I'm pretty new at this gaming stuff so sometimes need someone to hold my hand. Appreciate your help :)
Hey! 0/ Sorry to get back to you this late; new year 's stuff and all has been a little... weird this time around.
You probably figured it out at this point, but in case you 've been too buy to play yourself:

To use an item simply right click on the item you want to use. As for the tablet password, you can just click on the numbers on the tablet; no spaces or dashes needed.
I remember trying to type it into the tablet's display and wondering which kind of input the game expected from me, and when you 're not a 100% sure on the b-day, that can be pretty confusing.

To give something to someone you just leftclick the item, leave the inventory and click on the person. Hitting anything with an item can be a little iffy cause the game usually wants the top part of the item and if you click with a lower part, you clearly see that you 're using it but the game engine doesn't. I apologize for stating smt. that obvious but you said you 're new to this stuff and different games can handle this stuff wildly differently, which again can get pretty darn confusing.

Anyhoo, wishing you an awesome start into the new year belatedly, have fun! :D

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hey! 0/ Sorry to get back to you this late; new year 's stuff and all has been a little... weird this time around.
You probably figured it out at this point, but in case you 've been too buy to play yourself:

To use an item simply right click on the item you want to use. As for the tablet password, you can just click on the numbers on the tablet; no spaces or dashes needed.
I remember trying to type it into the tablet's display and wondering which kind of input the game expected from me, and when you 're not a 100% sure on the b-day, that can be pretty confusing.

To give something to someone you just leftclick the item, leave the inventory and click on the person. Hitting anything with an item can be a little iffy cause the game usually wants the top part of the item and if you click with a lower part, you clearly see that you 're using it but the game engine doesn't. I apologize for stating smt. that obvious but you said you 're new to this stuff and different games can handle this stuff wildly differently, which again can get pretty darn confusing.

Anyhoo, wishing you an awesome start into the new year belatedly, have fun! :D
Thank you so much for your comprehensive answer. I haven't had a chance to put your suggestions into effect yet but hopefully they'll help.
Have a great 2018 yourself :)
Isn't it amazing what a little help from one of our knowledgeable members can do to take a rank amateur from frustration to elation in one easy lesson. I can now play this great little game to the end. Thank you again :)

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Thank you so much for your comprehensive answer. I haven't had a chance to put your suggestions into effect yet but hopefully they'll help.
Have a great 2018 yourself :)
Isn't it amazing what a little help from one of our knowledgeable members can do to take a rank amateur from frustration to elation in one easy lesson. I can now play this great little game to the end. Thank you again :)
My pleasure and thank you :)
Feel free to ask if other questions emerge, happy secreting ;)

Reactions: Bogan53

Azshera

Jan 13, 2018
All i have is Sister Secrets 1.0.0a, I was under the impression that it was the final version of this game.
I am not sure if I am allowed to post this, but I try.
If you want to use the latest version of the game as a full game you have to download the latest demo version, install it and copy the regkey file into the root folder of the game. I tried last night and it worked.

Thanks for the upload. :)

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
when i click the numbers on the safe, says that i dont know the code :(
Have you tried to use the piece of paper you got from Elisabeth's room on the dial on the safe? I just retraced from day 2 and that worked as intended. Seems like the walktrough could use some more clarification, still very rudimentary.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I legit just traveled back 103 pages to find the first upload....

Actually sounds like a good game though.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Does anyone have a legitimate version 1.0.1? I see 1.0.1a on svs but I'm suspicious of it as I don't see the author as ever having released a version past 1.0.1 on any of their sites.

govnoed

Jun 14, 2018
You're right. Version 1.0.1 does not exist. I just downloaded the version from SVS and it is 1.0.0a. I know this user Dens007, he is one of those fagots who using paid services like Keep2share post on other forums what they download for free here. This asshole often does this - changes the number or letter in the title and claims that this is a new version.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes