HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [Day 11 Scene 01] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
What is 1 - 5 in the voting?
It's just for me to get a feel of the perception of the new content. Treat it as, 5 = awesome, 1 = awful. Of course, you don't need to use the poll, I'm much more interested in more detailed feedback, be it by leaving a comment on the thread or sending me a PM (especially if you really disliked something about it).

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
It's just for me to get a feel of the perception of the new content. Treat it as, 5 = awesome, 1 = awful. Of course, you don't need to use the poll, I'm much more interested in more detailed feedback, be it by leaving a comment on the thread or sending me a PM (especially if you really disliked something about it).
I was just confused what 1 - 5 is. Thought it a school grade, so 1 is good and 5 is bad.

Jan 28, 2018
I like it. It is a little slow, but at least I feel there's a certain comfy feel to the way the day goes and how they interact. The homework scene for instance was very sweet, and while it's nothing overt, there's definitely signs that some feelings are budding between them.
So yeah, I think it's fairly good, and so far it has been a nice slow burn with just enough to keep one interested.

Reactions: Fyo and i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
OK, I'm going to give it a try. Good job on being so engaged in the community, dev.
Thanks, let me know if you enjoyed it, and any feedback you have, should you have any ^^.
I like it. It is a little slow, but at least I feel there's a certain comfy feel to the way the day goes and how they interact. The homework scene for instance was very sweet, and while it's nothing overt, there's definitely signs that some feelings are budding between them.
So yeah, I think it's fairly good, and so far it has been a nice slow burn with just enough to keep one interested.
That's nice to hear. I think there's room for improvement in places (mainly to make the story flow better), but in my opinion, you sometimes need some down-time in between to develop the story and characters. Plan is to use this day to set up a lot of things, such as relationship with the landlords, and the management of the girl's daily life, so that in the future I have to spend less time on it.

Trying to find places to put in some erotic content, in between the story content, I'm glad to hear the homework scene worked out. I was afraid it might be too reminiscent of the earlier homework scene, I tried to make this one shorter, and different enough to not bore you.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Since you offer Incest and an Underage Patch, you can forget about the Patreon page.
For that you would first have to look at alternative methods like Subscriptstar.
I removed all ToS breaking content from the game before making the Patreon page. There are no references to any ToS breaking content in the ".html" file itself. And of course, I do not endorse the patch, and it is not made by me. (Don't ban me Patreon, please. I got through their review, so hopefully I am fine.)
I have been starting to get interested in the process of creating renders, but most likely, I would first need to experiment and practice a lot before I'd even consider offering them as an official expansion pack to the game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, personally I would like the color better. But another question. If you are alluding to the manga style, what would be the style of the banner as a template?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi I am getting this error message when I "Sniff them"

I can't Bare the thought of missing out on having just a little sniff :(

But I can't continue after this it just repeats the dialog and error message over and over in a loop

1602330516825.png

Reactions: Skalli
Jan 28, 2018
i mean dirty things
Not yet. It's a slow story, and it's slowly building up towards that. So far what has been made feels more like an introduction to the main story. The situation, and the characters have just been set up. It's not to say that there hasn't been sexual content, but it's been more related to the main character discovering the sexual feelings he's developing towards the girl than anything directly with her.

It'll probably take a good while for more direct sexual content. So if that's what you want, I recommend waiting a while before getting into this.

Reactions: i107760

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Keyboard controls are nice, but for some reason pressing any other key causes the game to go back a screen.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hi I am getting this error message when I "Sniff them"

I can't Bare the thought of missing out on having just a little sniff :(
I found the bug, but it's too tiny to make a release just for it. If you want to fix it for yourself, open the ".html" in notepad++ or similar, and replace <<set $opt2init = "DAY04.SCENE03.PATH1.PATH1.VAR1.INIT">> (line 3259) with <<set $opt2init = "DAY04.SCENE03.PATH1.PART3.VAR1.INIT">>
Not to be weird but i like incest stuffs like this :#
we need moreee
Glad to hear you're liking it, you can follow me on Patreon or watch this thread to be notified about new releases.
Keyboard controls are nice, but for some reason pressing any other key causes the game to go back a screen.
Can't reproduce this, what browser are you using? Only "backspace" and "left arrow" should make you go back a choice. Other key presses don't do anything for me/

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I found the bug, but it's too tiny to make a release just for it. If you want to fix it for yourself, open the ".html" in notepad++ or similar, and replace <<set $opt2init = "DAY04.SCENE03.PATH1.PATH1.VAR1.INIT">> (line 3259) with <<set $opt2init = "DAY04.SCENE03.PATH1.PART3.VAR1.INIT">>

Glad to hear you're liking it, you can follow me on Patreon or watch this thread to be notified about new releases.

Can't reproduce this, what browser are you using? Only "backspace" and "left arrow" should make you go back a choice. Other key presses don't do anything for me/
Hmm, seems to have fixed itself. Odd, I think it might have been a conflict with another script I run.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018

Brilliant Thanks - Fixed :D and I got my fix too ;)

May 13, 2018
Solid game - I don't usually go in for text based games and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Did get an error code though when sniffing her panties - couldn't copy the text, so had to screen grab

1602395558010.png

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes