HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I have an question. You mentioned that this story will be mainly vanilla, and you get to romance her in the future. I'm curious though, how assertive will she be once you start romancing her? Or will we be leading her during...the more intimate scenes? And how sweet will the romance be? Should we have some insulin on the side prepared,just in case? I do love me some romance,but i also equally love some snuggles and cuddles with them love interest. Call me a sucker for vanilla.
It will be pretty vanilla. At first, after the brother is sufficiently 'corrupted' and starts actively pursuing his sister, he will be the one initiating things. But later on, I plan for both of them to initiate things every now and then, depending on the scenario. I don't have an exact picture of those scenes yet, since it's quite a bit in the future. Hope that answers your question. And before we get to any sex/romancing, we will get loads of hugs and snuggles with her first, which she will perceive to be brotherly, or not.
this game brings back memories of the mid 1980's when all you could play was text games (y)
As long as they were pleasant memories, then I'll take that to be a good thing. Thanks for checking my game out.

Anime02

May 11, 2018
I would love to try your game, even just to pat the adorable head of an loli girl but you made that legally impossible for me. Atleast I am pretty sure that is the case? I know you said in multiple posts now that one can make her older, but the problem is the 'intent' of the game. And your description in the OP is so damn specific that I won't even be able to pull a "I just read the thing for the moral struggle of the MC!"-card to save my (social) life.

But I give respect to you for standing by that choice. I still remember playing some loli VN back in the day where the usual "Everyone in this game is over the age of 18!" (Or something other in that vein.) Disclaimer was given at the start, but there where two girls looked and behaved so 9-ish years old, that I had to really question how in the hell no judge/court hadn't called bullshit on it. So I can't help but to say "RESPECT! And more power to ya!" :)

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Is English your primary language? If not do you have an editor? Loving the story but some of the English could use some proofing. Looking forward to the future!

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Is English your primary language? If not do you have an editor? Loving the story but some of the English could use some proofing. Looking forward to the future!
No, English is not my first language. I do not really have anyone proofreading my game, just trying to do as best as I can myself. Feel free to point out any issues, and I'll fix them in the next release.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I would love to try your game, even just to pat the adorable head of an loli girl but you made that legally impossible for me. Atleast I am pretty sure that is the case? I know you said in multiple posts now that one can make her older, but the problem is the 'intent' of the game. And your description in the OP is so damn specific that I won't even be able to pull a "I just read the thing for the moral struggle of the MC!"-card to save my (social) life.

But I give respect to you for standing by that choice. I still remember playing some loli VN back in the day where the usual "Everyone in this game is over the age of 18!" (Or something other in that vein.) Disclaimer was given at the start, but there where two girls looked and behaved so 9-ish years old, that I had to really question how in the hell no judge/court hadn't called bullshit on it. So I can't help but to say "RESPECT! And more power to ya!" :)
The actual in-game description/welcome screen mentions that the player character is 21-years-old, and that the housemate is 18-years-old :wink:, and honestly, getting caught with a game like this is about a 0.001% probability, just use a VPN and open the game in private browsing (all data is stored in cookies/session storage, I believe). But of course, it's your choice. Thanks for your interest anyway.

Reactions: dcontrol

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
No, English is not my first language. I do not really have anyone proofreading my game, just trying to do as best as I can myself. Feel free to point out any issues, and I'll fix them in the next release.
Extremely well done for it being a second language. My biggest gripe so far is the continuous use "panty" instead of "panties." Able to inherently read over it after a while but would like to see that fixed for future updates. Will make other suggestions as needed. Thank you for listening to feedback!

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Extremely well done for it being a second language. My biggest gripe so far is the continuous use "panty" instead of "panties." Able to inherently read over it after a while but would like to see that fixed for future updates. Will make other suggestions as needed. Thank you for listening to feedback!
Well, it's not my primary language, but I do speak and type it a lot due to my job. I'll change 'panty' to 'panties' then, didn't realize there was a difference, honestly always thought both variants were acceptable.

Anime02

May 11, 2018
The actual in-game description/welcome screen mentions that the player character is 21-years-old, and that the housemate is 18-years-old :wink:, and honestly, getting caught with a game like this is about a 0.001% probability, just use a VPN and open the game in private browsing (all data is stored in cookies/session storage, I believe). But of course, it's your choice. Thanks for your interest anyway.
... Say that sooner! As long as the game itself has such an disclaimer my ass is covered. With that said; I shall go forth and pat thy head oh beloved loli of mine. I'll see ya all after my high from the head patting and stroking has worn off.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
... Say that sooner! As long as the game itself has such an disclaimer my ass is covered. With that said; I shall go forth and pat thy head oh beloved loli of mine. I'll see ya all after my high from the head patting and stroking has worn off.
I've added it to the story overview as well as a screenshot showing the welcome screen of the game. Let me know if you enjoyed it (y)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Keep up the good work. I will be keeping an eye on this project.
Thanks mate. Expect an update sometime in the next week, can't give an exact ETA. I don't want updates to be too small, at least a couple of scenes so you have something to read.

Reactions: Mr. Clean

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
This is very well written. I need to get some sleep, and I'm proofing another novel so I'm not going to dive into this right now, but the quality of the writing in this is genuinely great, even if you're not degenerate scum. I mean, I am, so I'm taking full advantage of the incest version and customization, but even if I were a decent, upstanding citizen, this is just good writing. Well done and kudos to the dev. I'll be returning to this one for sure.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
This is very well written. I need to get some sleep, and I'm proofing another novel so I'm not going to dive into this right now, but the quality of the writing in this is genuinely great, even if you're not degenerate scum. I mean, I am, so I'm taking full advantage of the incest version and customization, but even if I were a decent, upstanding citizen, this is just good writing. Well done and kudos to the dev. I'll be returning to this one for sure.
Thanks, that is genuinely what I tried to achieve with the game. I wanted to write something more than just a sex game, but a real story with real characters, with some very taboo sex elements that you won't find in literature/romance/general erotica. If you have any corrections to the text, let me know and I'll fix them in the next version.

Reactions: Alleyway

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Andriod? I mean if it is text only shouldn't be too hard to port it, but what do I know about coding so meh I could be wrong.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes