HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Found it now. sorry for my ETA question, I know it's rude
No problem, progress is slow due to not having much free time right now. I'm working on it this weekend (right now, actually), and hope to have some more time to work on it soon. No ETA, but I am working on it.
So which is it? :WaitWhat:
Basing a character's personality on a real person doesn't invalidate the other statement, because it's in a different setting and also a lot of changes. But a person like it could exist, or an event I describe could have happened, but that is purely coincidence. It's just the standard disclaimer added to most (urban) fantasy novels.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hope the next installment is gonna be interesting content wise, I started supporting in Nov and would like to see this game grow

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Listen f**ker! How dare this sht be so wholesome. Made me feel bad as the character for thinking dirty thoughts! GOOD WORK A++ PoS! D:<

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hope the next installment is gonna be interesting content wise, I started supporting in Nov and would like to see this game grow
I hope so too of course :) Wasn't really happy with what I had written for day six, so in my Christmas break (this week) I basically started over. Made a post for the first scene of the new day now, though, along with status update, .

Fuck, I'm totally hooked! :love:
Glad to hear you're liking the story!

In regards to your spoilered message, it's always a fine line between immersion/realism, and making things happen.
I do believe that he mentions that he SHOULD have known, though, it should be pretty clear that it was a boneheaded move by him, and that he blames himself for it 100%.
Might take another look at that scene to see if I can improve it.

comaderikari "Ive done every thing to be the best big bro. Not taking the dirty options leads to such wholesome things. I hope that's a cannon path we can take."
I do plan to make this an option, but will come at a later date, since I also like giving players that option. I've tried to make it a possibility with how the story/characters have been written so far.

Last edited:

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
When i tried to play in my phone with the script.js for the mod, the html open as if i downloaded without the script. Someone has a solution?

Jul 31, 2020
I do believe that he mentions that he SHOULD have known, though, it should be pretty clear that it was a boneheaded move by him, and that he blames himself for it 100%.
Might take another look at that scene to see if I can improve it.
The thing is that, so far until that point, he didn't seem the kind of guy to be this distracted. And I sort of get you're trying to narrate his "relative perspective" rather than an "absolute view" of the scene, and to be fair, he was both tired from excercising and eager to try the master shower again, which could partly explain his clumsiness, but messing up like he did it's next level imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, he even got into the shower before realizing she was "using" it. For an accidental walk in on, it's pretty hardcore:p
Perhaps making him fell wearier after swimming and putting emphasis in how it's making him be sloppier than usual could help explain his ballsy intrusion:)

OhhSnap

Feb 5, 2018
When i finished v.8.0 i had some save files for my choices and everything. now with day 5 diary and with day 6 i can't load that data anymore and it only lets me start a new game with all the default names and who knows what predetermined choices. How do i get the data from v.8.0 to carry over to the next parts?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
When i finished v.8.0 i had some save files for my choices and everything. now with day 5 diary and with day 6 i can't load that data anymore and it only lets me start a new game with all the default names and who knows what predetermined choices. How do i get the data from v.8.0 to carry over to the next parts?
The individual scenes are just for testing, they contain only the specific scene, that's probably the reason. When I release the actual update, you can then simply load your save and it should work fine.

On a semi-related note, the next individual scene has been released on my Patreon, you can read it .

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Next individual scene is released, . It's a big one, more than 3500 words, and ends the content for the next update. The next update should come this Friday, if I manage to finish revising and editing by then. I hope you all enjoy it! And sorry once again for the long wait.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Ain't read this in awhile. Anyways, logical error;

" Day 02 - Saturday, 15:16"
You have the choice to ignore giggling or stop masturbating. At no point in this info dump do you remove your pants (it explicitly states your cock is pushing against them 'a tent in your briefs'), at no point do you start masturbating. You can't stop a thing you didn't start. All it describes here is him getting a stiffy, not acting on it. On top of this if you choose to stop masturbating, he calls himself crazy for masturbating in public; something he never did.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Ain't read this in awhile. Anyways, logical error;
I'll take a look at it for the next update, thanks for the keen eye! Don't really remember the exact specifics of that scene, so need to give it a read before I can fix it.

EDIT: I just checked, and the scene starts with "I take off my wet swimming briefs and wring them." So, he should be naked? Anyway, I'll give it a more attentive read later to see if I understand what you mean.

The "How would she react, when she sees a tent in my briefs." Is part of his imagination, not something that is happening in reality. He removes his clothing right at the start.

Reactions: ara1111

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
New update is out, you can find the entire changelog on my Patreon, . I hope you will enjoy it, it took a while, but it's a big one with around 7500 words. If you have feedback, let me know.

EDIT: I have added a poll for feedback on the diary, forgot to do that at first.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
When I played it a while ago, I remember there was a second path still in development. Is it in the same state? If so, when you plan to fill that part too? Some variability and replayability is important, it adds a lot to the quality of the game and experience, in my opinion.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
When I played it a while ago, I remember there was a second path still in development. Is it in the same state?
I've been meaning to work a little on it, but due to a severe lack of free time I devoted it all to the main path. Always have made it clear the secondary path is really low priority, and I'm not sure when I will work on it again. Maybe when I get some more free time, right now, I have basically none.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Oh well :( then you should probably add kinetic novel as a new tag.
Kinetic Novel is reserved for Visual Novels I believe, but mods can decide. I make it pretty clear in the description that there's basically only one path.
I really love this game, the writing is excellent. Keep up the good work!
Glad to hear it, thanks for the kind words. You can follow me on here to keep track of when I post an update ^^

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes