RPGM Completed Sitaquest --A solo trip? Forget it. The ladies aren't allowing that-- [Final] [Shimizuan]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE276643_img_main.jpg

Overview:
At a far away land, there was a prince named Sita.
One day, a carrier pigeon arrived with a letter.
"Sita! As promised, lets go slime hunting!
I'll be waiting at the Taril Forest. Hope you get going upon reading this! Mylia"

Sita, full of excitement and curiosity, dashed out of the castle to initiate his adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-04
Release Date: 2020-01-29
Developer: Shimizuan
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game has been approved by staff. Please do not report it under rule 7. -TCMS

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thanks to @dr4nox.

Capture.JPG RE276643_img_smp1.jpg Capture2.JPG RE276643_img_smp2.jpg Capture.JPG RE276643_img_smp3.jpg Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Huh...I'm not huge on things like shota and reverse rape, but anything with a Dragon Quest-esque flair interests me. Thanks for the upload~

Reactions: NineSpines
Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 541162
Overview:
At a far away land, there was a prince named Sita.
One day, a carrier pigeon arrived with a letter.
"Sita! As promised, lets go slime hunting!
I'll be waiting at the Taril Forest. Hope you get going upon reading this! Mylia"

Sita, full of excitement and curiosity, dashed out of the castle to initiate his adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-04
Release Date: 2020-01-29
Developer: Shimizuan
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:
Game has been approved by staff. Please do not report it under rule 7. -TCMS

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - -
Thanks to @dr4nox.
View attachment 541160 View attachment 541163 View attachment 541161 View attachment 541164 View attachment 541180 View attachment 541165 View attachment 541181
It's bugged fix it stuck at fighting the orc the orc won't disappear even if you defeat it the sprite won't go away fix your game before you share it lol

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
When the Japanese finally makes an RPG with a male protag, why is he almost always a weak femboy?

1580916489176.png

Who unlike a vast majority of hetero males shies away from sex with hot women? This is not trashing on a genre. I'm just wondering why there isn't a market in Japan for being a relative normal or muscular guy having sex with women. Maybe this is more of a thing for women?

Aug 22, 2017
When the Japanese finally makes an RPG with a male protag, why is he almost always a weak femboy?

Who unlike a vast majority of hetero males shies away from sex with hot women? This is not trashing on a genre. I'm just wondering why there isn't a market in Japan for being a relative normal or muscular guy having sex with women. Maybe this is more of a thing for women?
Because underage 10 age boys are androgynous in appearence, maybe...
/ss/ is one of many things you can scarve too deep to encounter nice stories, sadly it's still pedophilia & Chris Hansen can go to your home to take a seat.

And about the second paragraph; it's this, fat guys with glasses or without-face men. I prefer the first one.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's bugged fix it stuck at fighting the orc the orc won't disappear even if you defeat it the sprite won't go away fix your game before you share it lol
I also got this, the first ORC on the upper path right? I got round it by winning the fight and quickly dashing in the opposite direction. There is a lower path you can take and I defeated some ORCs on that path successfully so I assume it's selective. I managed to get past and rescue the girl from the orcs.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
the first orc sprite doesn't disappear for me,
its like that in the original JP ver, something to do with farming exp,
i highly doubt the dev would bother to fix this,

i remember your supposed to avoid them as much as possible.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Because underage 10 age boys are androgynous in appearence, maybe...
/ss/ is one of many things you can scarve too deep to encounter nice stories, sadly it's still pedophilia & Chris Hansen can go to your home to take a seat.

And about the second paragraph; it's this, fat guys with glasses or without-face men. I prefer the first one.
No one (besides you right now, but I understand it's partly in jest) said it had to be like this. The developers choose to make these protags/games (most rpgs from Japan is about being raped/gangraped as a women/little girl by various monstrosities... for some f'ed up reason). The people in Japan buy these games... do they do it because the developers have a mass psychosis and only wants to produce these types of games? Do none of them want to be a man? Is there absolutely no market for this in Japan? I wouldn't care much, if it was a little here and there, but it's the vast majority of their games in the adult RPG genre.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
No one (besides you right now, but I understand it's partly in jest) said it had to be like this. The developers choose to make these protags/games (most rpgs from Japan is about being raped/gangraped as a women/little girl by various monstrosities... for some f'ed up reason). The people in Japan buy these games... do they do it because the developers have a mass psychosis and only wants to produce these types of games? Do none of them want to be a man? Is there absolutely no market for this in Japan? I wouldn't care much, if it was a little here and there, but it's the vast majority of their games in the adult RPG genre.
Make game as an indie dev is hard so you more like to have some strong will to do it
And one who got that strong will not the vanilla guy/girl
Mostly these indie dev in japan doit for their own taste
And shota is one thing that popular among the woman in asian region
There plenty of woman hentai artist draw shota hentai manga

and a strong muscular protagonist is not rare
But on the more budget or serious circle/team
That mean it is not a short game that flood out the market and need time to finish
Unlike these small hobby project
Game like rance fate stay knights muvluv
It not happen in month but years
Even with oneone or kamichichi that use rpgm it’s not pump out 3 game a years too

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I remember this when did it get translated? iirc it takes about 7 or 8 playthroughs to see all scenes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Last time i played a game like this i quitted it cause strap-ons and sex toys used on his ass. If not even futa on male as well.
What about this one?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes