RPGM Completed Sitaquest --A solo trip? Forget it. The ladies aren't allowing that-- [Final] [Shimizuan]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
No one (besides you right now, but I understand it's partly in jest) said it had to be like this. The developers choose to make these protags/games (most rpgs from Japan is about being raped/gangraped as a women/little girl by various monstrosities... for some f'ed up reason). The people in Japan buy these games... do they do it because the developers have a mass psychosis and only wants to produce these types of games? Do none of them want to be a man? Is there absolutely no market for this in Japan? I wouldn't care much, if it was a little here and there, but it's the vast majority of their games in the adult RPG genre.
Are you actually old enough to legally consume this content.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
When the Japanese finally makes an RPG with a male protag, why is he almost always a weak femboy?

View attachment 541537

Who unlike a vast majority of hetero males shies away from sex with hot women? This is not trashing on a genre. I'm just wondering why there isn't a market in Japan for being a relative normal or muscular guy having sex with women. Maybe this is more of a thing for women?
If the boy just wants it then there's nothing interesting, if he's resistant to it because of fear, puritan upbringing, innocence, or something else then it makes it more interesting.

As for normal guys fucking women those are far more common, that's what happens in visual novels all the time.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Is the masochist development of the MC forced or just a specific route you can choose or avoid?
I for myself do not like that.
So I would want to avoid that route.
If it is forced then I prefer to leave the game alone.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If the boy just wants it then there's nothing interesting, if he's resistant to it because of fear, puritan upbringing, innocence, or something else then it makes it more interesting.

As for normal guys fucking women those are far more common, that's what happens in visual novels all the time.
I did specifically mention JAPANESE and RPG's together. I didn't write VN's.

I do understand it's a fetish. Something that makes it more interesting for you. The story being boring only being patched by it catering to a fetish doesn't make the story itself better. I don't want to see myself as a little boy. I find it difficult regarding any forms of immersion to be so evasive of any sexual encounters with hot women. For me it's more a point of annoyance seeing an MC so weak physically (also shown as a little boy) and mentally. If the MC wanted to have sex, it would not be interesting? What? Written as a general statement instead of a personal opinion, I find that hard to believe. You don't think people, would want to play this game, if he willingly had sex with hot women?

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
I do understand it's a fetish. Something that makes it more interesting for you. The story being boring only being patched by it catering to a fetish doesn't make the story itself better. I don't want to see myself as a little boy. I find it difficult regarding any forms of immersion to be so evasive of any sexual encounters with hot women. For me it's more a point of annoyance seeing an MC so weak physically (also shown as a little boy) and mentally. If the MC wanted to have sex, it would not be interesting? What? Written as a general statement instead of a personal opinion, I find that hard to believe. You don't think people, would want to play this game, if he willingly had sex with hot women?
I'll admit, I'm perplexed. The game was tagged as shota, female domination, etc. The first screenshot you see, even before going into the thread depending on how you got here, shows an androgynous animoo boy with a tagline that explicitly states women are going to be gunning for his /ss/ ass. It's near impossible for you to have stumbled into this thread discussion without knowing what the target demographic was.

So did you come into this thread just to let us know that this isn't your fetish? Do you get turned on by questioning other's taste? If so, is this the written equivalent of us 69ing each other?
It's bugged fix it stuck at fighting the orc the orc won't disappear even if you defeat it the sprite won't go away fix your game before you share it lol
My anti-punctuation guy, are you under the impression that the OP developed this, and then proceeded to pirate his own, game?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
it's weird that we have that rule yet also have a shota and loli tag as well

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
it's weird that we have that rule yet also have a shota and loli tag as well
Ya a lot of games got nuked after the site transferred about a year and a half back now no one really knows what constitutes as allowed or not im guessing as long as it doesn't go into toddler territory.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'll admit, I'm perplexed. The game was tagged as shota, female domination, etc. The first screenshot you see, even before going into the thread depending on how you got here, shows an androgynous animoo boy with a tagline that explicitly states women are going to be gunning for his /ss/ ass. It's near impossible for you to have stumbled into this thread discussion without knowing what the target demographic was.

So did you come into this thread just to let us know that this isn't your fetish? Do you get turned on by questioning other's taste? If so, is this the written equivalent of us 69ing each other?

My anti-punctuation guy, are you under the impression that the OP developed this, and then proceeded to pirate his own, game?
I think this has gone off topic enough. But I'll answer your question as to not leave any misunderstandings.
I clicked on this game and since this the first screenshot I saw when hovering over the game was this:
1580972540037.png

I got a little disappointed, but then I wondered why being brutally raped as a woman or being a little boy is such a prominent feature in Japanese (indie) RPG's. It's the norm, not something "revolutionary" catering to a "niche". As I clarified earlier, I'm not here to shit on anyone's fetish. But it's still kind of weird this is the norm right? I guess, it's kind of like how incest has become the norm for Western VN's—using these fetishes in leau of quality writing... but it's still weird right? This was at least my thoughts in the moment. Enjoy the game and have fun everyone. I was a tad foolish and should probably have opened a thread on the general discussion page for this debate. Sorry.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes