Site message too obtuse

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Hi,
I tried to post a thread in the Mods threads. Here's the response I got:

Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[Unity] - Some Modeling Agency [v0.8.1] [T Valle]'

If any admin/mod could reply and tell me what this means, that would be great.

Edit:
More context:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[Unity] - Some Modeling Agency [v0.8.1] [T Valle]'

If any admin/mod could reply and tell me what this means, that would be great.
Well, you reported something from the thread of the game "Some Modeling Agency", and you've been notified that a mod see this report and did what had to be done.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Well, you reported something from the thread of the game "Some Modeling Agency", and you've been notified that a mod see this report and did what had to be done.
Sorry, that doesn't answer my question.

Here's some more context:
1. I attempted to make a MOD thread for Some Modeling Agency.
2. The site said, "thread is pending approval"
3. Received the message Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[Unity] - Some Modeling Agency [v0.8.1] [T Valle]' on the next day.
4. I am confused. Did I make the post wrong? Is it in the wrong thread category? Is my post still waiting for approval?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The report system selects the add message option by default. the person who approved your thread or worked your request probably just forgot to uncheck it. It happens sometimes. They probably weren't going to leave a message but forgot to uncheck the options so it will send you a blank message.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The report system selects the add message option by default. the person who approved your thread or worked your request probably just forgot to uncheck it. It happens sometimes. They probably weren't going to leave a message but forgot to uncheck the options so it will send you a blank message.
So, my thread was approved? I don't see it in 'My Content'. I also don't see it in MODS.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Sorry, that doesn't answer my question.

3. Received the message Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[Unity] - Some Modeling Agency [v0.8.1] [T Valle]' on the next day.
4. I am confused. Did I make the post wrong? Is it in the wrong thread category? Is my post still waiting for approval?
These are 2 separate incidents.
  1. You have submitted a mod thread that is still pending approval. It's pending approval because we're not really sure what to do with it - as there isn't any mod, and our staff haven't had enough time to look into exactly what you're trying to achieve.
  2. You also reported a post in "Some Modeling Agency" which got resolved, that's what the notification is about.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017

Did I make the post wrong?
You would have been warned if it was the case.

Is it in the wrong thread category?
You did not posted on the wrong section. You don't have the rights to post on the "games" section, and only the "mod" section will need approval ; well, perhaps also the "assets" one, but I doubt you tried to post there.

Is my post still waiting for approval?
I don't see it in the mod section, so apparently yes it still is.

UncleVT ? Sorry, Sam answered when I validated my message

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
These are 2 separate incidents.
  1. You have submitted a mod thread that is still pending approval. It's pending approval because we're not really sure what to do with it - as there isn't any mod, and our staff haven't had enough time to look into exactly what you're trying to achieve.
  2. You also reported a post in "Some Modeling Agency" which got resolved, that's what the notification is about.
Ah, got it. Thanks.

1. I wanted to make a girl and pose sharing thread. ATM, people post those things in the main thread, but they are kinda hard to find. I wanted to streamline things.
Example, https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You have submitted a mod thread that is still pending approval. It's pending approval because we're not really sure what to do with it - as there isn't any mod, and our staff haven't had enough time to look into exactly what you're trying to achieve.
Poke
Any updates?

I Think it would be cool to have a dedicated girl-sharing thread here.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I Think it would be cool to have a dedicated girl-sharing thread here.
Just an advice, you should make few small changes:

Firstly to the title of the mod thread:
Click on the "edit" button at the bottom left of the first post in the mod thread, and name it "Some modeling agency - Girls & poses sharing". It will make it a little more visible since it clearly separate the name of the game from the intent of the thread.
Without the '-', someone who don't know the game will wonder if it's not some girls and poses that would look like some professional models.

Secondly follow more strictly the template for mods:
The "Game/Creator" is incomplete it should looks like: Some modeling agency by T Valle

Thirdly, make the "overview" more explicit.
I understand why it was so long to approve the mod thread. Without what you said on this thread, I wouldn't have understood what was the purpose of the "mod".
Write something like (arrange it better, I don't know the game so I made guesses):
"The game offer you the possibility to personalize the girls, as well as to create poses for the photoshots. It's an undeniable plus, but what is the interest to create your own girl, or the perfect pose, if no one else can use them ?
The intent of this thread is to offer you a place where players can share their creations. Just, please, include the version of the game you made the pose, or girl, with in order to help the others."

Reactions: dusty stu