4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
3.jpg

Overview:
A variety of women will come to your office looking for a modeling career. Your job is to rate them based on looks and personality. Over time, your rating changes females showing up, Example: rating 10/10 -big chest females- will cause more -big chest females- to show up (same goes for promiscuity). This Improving effect only happens on certain days of the week.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-09-01
Developer: T Valle
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.4e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

Developer Notes:
Caution: this version is no longer compatible with save games from past versions

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Custom Poses Prototype
Win
: - - - -

Extras*: Cosmetic Mod - Pleasure System Hints - Level System Explained - - Guide - Cheat/Mod Tool - poses/girl file sharing - BE Mod Info - Unity HDRP_DEMO v2.4.a

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg Untitled4.jpg Untitled5.jpg Untitled6.jpg Untitled7.jpg Untitled8.jpg 1623247074645.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
" a pseudo softbody on the gpu. "

if it goes like in xstoryplayer... than that's a big up.

i jump in and give a try. at least t's only 500mb or so, soo it's fine.

be back with shit chicken opinion...

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Not sure my computer can handle it.
But damn it looks beautiful!

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
I know that the game is very difficult for the player right now, you are supposed to be ugly and out of shape, so the girls don't like you that much. (Is there a tag/genre for this?). I'll have to work more on self-improvement mechanics for the player.
I think it was a mistake to hide the female emotion bars, players have no idea what to do.
Regarding the speed, the player moves quite slowly (when not running) since this speed was calculated thinking about sexual interactions, I am going to put an option for the player to decide what speed by default they want.
About painted clothes... I know it's true, I'm not an artist myself and I know it's no excuse, I'll see what to do about this.
For the hair, I will make the root more static and firm.
About the light, it's true lol, I got used to the intensity and forgot to calibrate it.
On performance, I'll make the low-quality option as fast as possible. Although this will not improve CPU performance, you still need a low-tier Ryzen or Intel equivalent.

if you try to caress face you poke her eyes out
if you are serious, this is a CRITICAL bug. lol

i have a 1050Ti and it run smooth on me with max settings.
But it does look bad, elastic hair style and the light bloom is wayyyy off.
the movements are also off like crazy.. you move at the speed of a snail but you turn like a security camera on LSD.
there are 3 options in Inputs for view sensibility, if you need the minimum to be slower, let me know. I'm glad you could run it smoothly.

Thanks you all for playing the game, I was very nervous, I know you are ruthless, lol.

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.
I know that the game is very difficult for the player right now, you are supposed to be ugly and out of shape, so the girls don't like you that much. (Is there a tag/genre for this?). I'll have to work more on self-improvement mechanics for the player.
I think it was a mistake to hide the female emotion bars, players have no idea what to do.
Regarding the speed, the player moves quite slowly (when not running) since this speed was calculated thinking about sexual interactions, I am going to put an option for the player to decide what speed by default they want.
About painted clothes... I know it's true, I'm not an artist myself and I know it's no excuse, I'll see what to do about this.
For the hair, I will make the root more static and firm.
About the light, it's true lol, I got used to the intensity and forgot to calibrate it.
On performance, I'll make the low-quality option as fast as possible. Although this will not improve CPU performance, you still need a low-tier Ryzen or Intel equivalent.

if you are serious, this is a CRITICAL bug. lol

there are 3 options in Inputs for view sensibility, if you need the minimum to be slower, let me know. I'm glad you could run it smoothly.

Thanks you all for playing the game, I was very nervous, I know you are ruthless, lol.
How do you level up your interview level ? its important to know as it unlocks the emotions bars

Reactions: layondo

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Honestly , the game is really heavy. Other than that, you have 0 idea what to do, what is a good way to approach the girl. No visual queue is shown when you get an answer for a question and I imagine you'll get negative points with her with whatever you say. My advice is to release a version where people can "cheat" so they can try out the game, right now it's really annoying to play.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Impossible controls, unforgiving difficulty and no telling what is right and what is wrong makes for a terrible game.

Choose one of the three and you might have something playable.

Also, if you put the aspect ratio to 32:9, the interface gets cut off, making the game unplayable.

Tim0765

Aug 19, 2018
I'm sure later down the road it will be good, But as of now you can't really do anything but cause pain to them every time you touch and not even doing anything they will run out the room. What am i supposed to be doing with no guide to anything? I'm lost on this game that's for sure.

Reactions: CrazyZy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah, a suggestion...

it would be nice if you could add an option to go back during dials.

i wa just checking what's about the "can i..." , and figured out that it's all about a bad move straigth up... soo, it would be nice to have a way to go back in decision and not being forced to just go for it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LMAO.. just got a girl that i call, and she was ugly to me, soo i decide to just make her go away straigth up.

and she came out with a "You don't even try to touch me!".

like... whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?...o_O... Until now, every single girls get pissed to me just because i look at them, and now that i kick one out of the room, she complain that i didn't touched her..

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Marlq

May 16, 2018
Wow i start interview.
She say" Did you just stare at my jaw"
Then she say that this suck and she will leave.
I ask why and she reply:" Do i look like i'm interested in you, No so stop molesting me.

I didn't even get the chance to even touch her, hell i didn't even get the time to say hello and she's already going Hashtag me to.

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes