• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
I understand that it is not civilized to say this, but...
It seems to me that mods change the game very much and it’s time to create a new theme like “SMA+” where there will be a ready-made assembly with current mods (Monkey, BE, Autotranslator, poses, costumes, and so on...) and update according to to the extent of relevance.
FAQ:
Question: Do you consider yourself the smartest?
Answer: Every person should think like this to themselves, it helps with self-esteem.

Question: Maybe you can do it yourself then?
Answer: No, I'm too lazy!
:HideThePain:

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
hello good morning,
I have a doubt and it is that I thought that if you put any trait at 10 you would only get models with that same trait. For example, a model comes with very light skin color and I put in skin that is a 10 but the next model that comes has dark skin color, so I don't understand it, I thought it was about putting high scores according to your preferences until reach the ideal girl for you. Can someone explain to me how it works if it's not what I thought?

Thanks in advance:sneaky:(y)

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
hello good morning,
I have a doubt and it is that I thought that if you put any trait at 10 you would only get models with that same trait. For example, a model comes with very light skin color and I put in skin that is a 10 but the next model that comes has dark skin color, so I don't understand it, I thought it was about putting high scores according to your preferences until reach the ideal girl for you. Can someone explain to me how it works if it's not what I thought?

Thanks in advance:sneaky:(y)
I think it does work that way, but in order for it to stay more consistent you'll technically be leveling up with each chapter or how far you get models into agencies... I'm just assuming as I've been using the rating system with monkey to get profiles close to desired....

example of leveling up is when your allowed to use more new profiles the further you play, allowing for more unique generated models.

all in all from what i can tell, you'll keep getting random parts you don't like and the more successful or "leveled up" you become the better the "random" generated models become.

someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Jhon1009

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I think it does work that way, but in order for it to stay more consistent you'll technically be leveling up with each chapter or how far you get models into agencies... I'm just assuming as I've been using the rating system with monkey to get profiles close to desired....

example of leveling up is when your allowed to use more new profiles the further you play, allowing for more unique generated models.

all in all from what i can tell, you'll keep getting random parts you don't like and the more successful or "leveled up" you become the better the "random" generated models become.

someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you for your answer, but I don't know how to level up because I have already unlocked more agencies to send girls to but it keeps telling me that I am Lvl 1. Anyway, thank you very much for answering.

Reactions: M925Ya

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Thank you for your answer, but I don't know how to level up because I have already unlocked more agencies to send girls to but it keeps telling me that I am Lvl 1. Anyway, thank you very much for answering.
That's interesting because I started a new game with all the new mods and such and have pretty much not leveled up either but the new system seems to be working better than vanilla game.

Example I'm not playing in "homework" mode or whatever at the moment, I decided to go to regular game mode and do the generic office interviews and rating system; seems to be working really well with the one custom profile I designed before starting a new game.

My past vanilla game was always off but I did have like 4 profiles and it was never consistent, and leveling up seemed different I'm uncertain.

Now that I'm only using one profile it seems the models are all showing similarities, but not in a bad way, and the rating system seems to be working on my end.

I believe I'm also in level 1 but all has been fun, maybe try a custom profile if you haven't yet?

Wish I knew more about it.

Reactions: Jhon1009

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
That's interesting because I started a new game with all the new mods and such and have pretty much not leveled up either but the new system seems to be working better than vanilla game.

Example I'm not playing in "homework" mode or whatever at the moment, I decided to go to regular game mode and do the generic office interviews and rating system; seems to be working really well with the one custom profile I designed before starting a new game.

My past vanilla game was always off but I did have like 4 profiles and it was never consistent, and leveling up seemed different I'm uncertain.

Now that I'm only using one profile it seems the models are all showing similarities, but not in a bad way, and the rating system seems to be working on my end.

I believe I'm also in level 1 but all has been fun, maybe try a custom profile if you haven't yet?

Wish I knew more about it.
Thank you very much, I will try making a personalized profile and I think I will also try a new game because it has been two updates since I still have the same save file hehehe:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: M925Ya
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes