4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
It'd rather be likely he doesn't have a team but rather would inform modders that an update is underway to ensure they have the latest knowledge about upcoming changes. This is actually something really nice since it means mods can be easily and quickly updated to prevent issue down the road.

The effort, time and passion that's gone into the BE mod alone is impressive - it would understandably piss off the developer if he was unaware of any major overhauls to the engine were coming and he was not aware beforehand - in this game, since modding is a HUGE part of enhancing the experience, hence the name for "Better Experience" - it would make absolute sense for a developer to keep any mod teams in the loop - and furthermore, potentially expand his options for bringing on new development talent since it's clear those modders know a thing or two about Unity development and modding.

Overall, I'm excited to see an update on this title since it's been 7/8 months or so since anything was updated and, while the developer did say I think back in December that he's taking a break, it is my understanding that he's still in active development. So, to lean into that - if he's been developing since December - we should hopefully see a big update with a nice changelog to go with it.
I'm not deeply tied into the modding community so i wouldn't know what proof is out there that he's involved or even upset about anything going on with the game mod wise.. It's common for modders to mod without permission whilst still giving credit to original author/design. but hey i love what they did and appreciate the work.i hope TV is doing well nonetheless, SMA is my fav.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This game is now a bunch of crap why don`t they just mod it, and make it bigger so if you download the game just start and play or go bigger but no it looks like a abandoned lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bushweed

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
This game is now a bunch of crap why don`t they just mod it, and make it bigger so if you download the game just start and play or go bigger but no it looks like a abandoned lol.
They did mod it lol did you already try all the latest updates?? including all available mods?

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Can someone explain to me what is wrong with this game? Why is it that when the girls are not there, the light is fine and normal. As soon as a girl appears it becomes dark and shines some kind of lantern? When the girl goes to the table it is almost invisible. Adjusting the light settings at the door does NOT help.

DoomGuy0

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah and that just bunch of crap, homework not optimized at all, all other mods don’t do anything that go above cheat menu lol
Yes... MonkeyMod is a very useful and beautiful mod. People are trying to keep this game alive as much as they can because it has a very realistic side and it has a very high potential. The only problem is that the developer abandoned the game. So before calling mods crap, you should take a look at the developer, man.

Human_Traffic

Jan 30, 2021
Can someone explain to me what is wrong with this game? Why is it that when the girls are not there, the light is fine and normal. As soon as a girl appears it becomes dark and shines some kind of lantern? When the girl goes to the table it is almost invisible. Adjusting the light settings at the door does NOT help.
Play around with the light settings by clicking on the light switch next to the door in the office

Reactions: WakamoSato

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Yeah and that just bunch of crap, homework not optimized at all, all other mods don’t do anything that go above cheat menu lol
whatever lol I dont know what exactly your looking for but apparently its not here; because the new features did make it a little "bigger" like you are asking for, and the game feels more lively now. Its actually not all that bad, some people have a hard time running it, and its "optimization" although not perfect, is easy to work around. Haven't had any issues personally. If you're just playing with cheat menu then your not actually playing the game imo because your possibly overriding some features and skipping the roleplay.

Last edited:

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Play around with the light settings by clicking on the light switch next to the door in the office
Bro, well I wrote that I tried changing the light settings at the door ) Doesn't help. When the girl appears, the upper light above the door (plafon) turns off and that's it. I don't understand what the hell is going on.

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
Yes... MonkeyMod is a very useful and beautiful mod. People are trying to keep this game alive as much as they can because it has a very realistic side and it has a very high potential. The only problem is that the developer abandoned the game. So before calling mods crap, you should take a look at the developer, man.
Oh yeah? And what exacly monkey do? Cheat menu that all it do.

• Haha
Reactions: DoomGuy0 and Pchit

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
whatever lol I dont know what exactly your looking for but apparently its not here; because the new features did make it a little "bigger" like you are asking for, and the game feels more lively now. Its actually not all that bad, some people have a hard time running it, and its "optimization" although not perfect, is easy to work around. Haven't had any issues personally. If you're just playing with cheat menu then your not actually playing the game imo because your possibly overriding some features and skipping the roleplay.
Big word small mods. There is basicly no mods for game exept cloth-mods.

All other crap is just cheat menu, that allready bild in fuckin game.

• Haha
Reactions: M925Ya and Pchit

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Big word small mods. There is basicly no mods for game exept cloth-mods.

All other crap is just cheat menu, that allready bild in fuckin game.
you sure know what you're talking about lmfao "only clothes mods" you obviously haven't tried it all out yet..its ok man its your opinion vs others. FYI monkey mod and the options "built-in" cheat menu are entirely separate functions.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraKeoniS

xarek_hd

May 14, 2020
The assets for the modded environments (such as the New Agency) listed here and the HDRP Demo listed here require a decryption key to download and it's not "f95zone".
Can someone help me out with the password, please?
Bro, check out discord channel, all links and passwods there, you can find the link in patreon page (Patreon link at the main page of the game)

Last edited:

xarek_hd

May 14, 2020
Anyway, does anyone know the similar game like SMA and True Facials? I mean similar control of your characteh and girls, hands, pose control? Not like in other games, where you can only press a few buttons to win

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes