• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
1) What does Favorability do?
Does it improve chances of something?
2) What does Lust do?

And it seems like some models are hard locked out of 'services', so I'm a bit confused about how to play rather than roll dice.

Again, this is an excellent game design and the execution is also excellent.
Some ironing is all.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
0.10.4d clothing post: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-11626847
HDRP Demo Scene by CommonFactory: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-10-4e-t-valle.84955/post-12296862

The New Office

2023-02-03 (1).png
2023-02-03 (2).png 2023-02-03 (3).png

After many hours of "casting" girls finally you are able to move from the sad tin can you called office to your new and shiny agency place in the downtown. Don`t get me wrong, you are still broke but at least you have your own stained sofa and your precious sword ;)

---------------
-- Requirements
---------------

Mod requires SMA0.10.4d or newer and monkey 1.9.0 or newer.
"High" settings

---------------
-- Download
---------------

OLD LINK(deprecate):
SMA 0.10.4d and newer: (10.09.2023)

The Bedroom
1696189941932.png
Download:
Download (0.10.4.d and newer):

Hello, I would like to present you the latest asset: The Bedroom :)
It requires the latest monkey 1.9 and SMA 0.10.4d+ for proper loading.
The bedroom comes with a girl and a few poses to start with. Don`t be shy to create your own and share them :wink:
For install instructions you can check the included readme file but the process is pretty straight forward. As always any feedback is highly appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Don't forget to check your Christmas tree :)
From the options you can also toggle the wind sound and one dress to pose with

Update 1.1.0
- Fixed texture height maps
- Fixed some materials properties
- Moved the geometry to make it compatible with all GoTos
- Added the hidden luggage asset. It can be toggled via the options

Update 1.2.0
- Further improved lighting
- Compatibility with BEU3

v.1.5.0
- Compatibility with SMA 0.10.4e
- Reworked lighting for raytracing

The Flat

1694376743196.png
Download: (0.10.4d)

This is the updated version of The Flat that is compatible with Monkey 1.9 and SMA 0.10.4d. This version is not compatible with older versions of the game

Poses are made for a girl of 0.55 height (monkey value)
I hope you will enjoy the asset because it was made with a lot effort.
Any feedback is welcome. M

Link to Monkey 1.9: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9565387

Last edited:

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
1) What does Favorability do?
Does it improve chances of something?
2) What does Lust do?

And it seems like some models are hard locked out of 'services', so I'm a bit confused about how to play rather than roll dice.

Again, this is an excellent game design and the execution is also excellent.
Some ironing is all.
In case you dont want to use monkey to cheat her behaviour some models just wont let you fuck them, so just move onto the next one

Reactions: Oh my

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
I'm certainly not an expert. But here's a very interesting undressing mechanic in a very ancient, abandoned game. I don’t know if it’s possible to do this on Unity, but in SMA 0.9.4a the man’s claw is very creepy:sick:
For everyone who wants to make SMA a top game:)
MEGA
classic xstoryplayer

madlad

Sep 8, 2017
Went sicko mode and used the full profile creator to set autoratings for group A. After reaching level 4 with these girls, suddenly the game stopped giving me group A girls (no girls available) and next week only level 1's appeared for group A. Is this reset normal, or is my needlessly detailed auto rating profile somehow screwing with the random generator? Group B seems to be trucking along just fine.

Also this game rules so hard, good job dev if you are reading this.

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Went sicko mode and used the full profile creator to set autoratings for group A. After reaching level 4 with these girls, suddenly the game stopped giving me group A girls (no girls available) and next week only level 1's appeared for group A. Is this reset normal, or is my needlessly detailed auto rating profile somehow screwing with the random generator? Group B seems to be trucking along just fine.

Also this game rules so hard, good job dev if you are reading this.
Yeah I think thats the normal routine. Usually near the end of a new month you run out of girls then you get a new batch with some 1's and a new group. You should still get higher level girls too though as you proceed.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
2022-12-08 (5).png

This is the updated version of The Flat that is compatible with Monkey 1.8.7 and SMA 9.4 This is more of a cosmetic release, it does fix the lighting, some colliders and the poses are reshot to match the updates. If you have an older version of the flat you need to remove the old asset and json because they wont work with the new version. It is also recommended to delete all old poses starting with TheFlat2

Link to Monkey 1.8.7: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9565387
Link to The Bedroom asset: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9566159

Link to my main mods post: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9566159

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Is it possible to loosen up a tight girl?
Or am I wasting my time?
it's a matter of time without cheat/monkeymod.
Works the same as their mouths do, but wayyyyyyyy slower.
So i suggest you use the slider on monkey for that.
She will still complain like no tomorrow if that was her default setting but she will take it ;) .

• Haha
Reactions: Ryohky and Oh my

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2224030

This is the updated version of The Flat that is compatible with Monkey 1.8.7 and SMA 9.4 This is more of a cosmetic release, it does fix the lighting, some colliders and the poses are reshot to match the updates. If you have an older version of the flat you need to remove the old asset and json because they wont work with the new version. It is also recommended to delete all old poses starting with TheFlat2

Link to Monkey 1.8.7: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9565387
Link to The Bedroom asset: https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-9-4a-t-valle.84955/post-9566159

1st time i see that.
interresting...

so basically, it's possible to create new environement and adapt some custom poses to it?

Now that could save this game.

lol :p

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
I am having a bit of a problem using auto sex with the monkey mod. It worked perfectly the frist time I used it. Now I'm struggling a bit to get it working smoothly again. The auto BJs does seems to work correctly anymore, frist time it work fantastic.

I basically made sure slut mood is turned on so the girls wants sex, I get the auto pussy/ass sex to work after messing with the mod sliders other than that I am not sure how to get auto sex working smoothly like it did the frist time I use it.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
1st time i see that.
interresting...

so basically, it's possible to create new environement and adapt some custom poses to it?

Now that could save this game.

lol :p
Yes, with monkey it is possible to load a full environment and use custom poses or create your own as in the vanilla game

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2224030

Looks great. Can we some how make the MC lay on the bed? Or is there even a mod for laying down in general?

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Hey, does anyone have the last version changelog please ? Thanks by advance
Changes
-Added: cloth interactions to panties
-Cheats: The player can change the height of the hero (alpha).
-Added: Grabbing Hand (prototype).

Fixes
- A serious collider baking system update bug
- Pubes won't clip out of the underwear.
- Some custom poses didn't load.

Notes
-I couldn't publish earlier because of a problem with skinning with underwear.

Known issues
-When "Guide Her" is activated from a pose, it resets and loads back very quickly.
-Male hand-grabbing and skinning is disgusting.
-Male hips will not go as low if he is tall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artificier

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, with monkey it is possible to load a full environment and use custom poses or create your own as in the vanilla game
got it to work, but the desk stay, so it's mixed together (furniture and room, desk and bedroom). how do i kick out the deskroom?

edit: btw i dont have the "reset the flat" option anywhere.

re-edit: nvm, my monkey wasn't up to date. :p

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
it's a matter of time without cheat/monkeymod.
Works the same as their mouths do, but wayyyyyyyy slower.
So i suggest you use the slider on monkey for that.
She will still complain like no tomorrow if that was her default setting but she will take it ;) .
Yeah I have noticed a very gradual effect.
I ended up doing some butt training with 53 Girth and perfect vag/butthole tightness and sensitivity roll.
Best game mechanic of the decade.
Thank you.
Good to know it's possible.

Very impressive game.

Blowjobs are finicky atm.
Can't imagine trying sensitive blowjob.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes