• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
are there any Russians ? Or maybe someone can explain as simply as possible . when I just use autoraiting , the models reach level 4 and reset to 1 . when I use both autorating and alternative generation through better experience , models can reach level 9 , but their appearance is very far from the specified template . can someone explain (preferably in Russian) how it works?

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
are there any Russians ? Or maybe someone can explain as simply as possible . when I just use autoraiting , the models reach level 4 and reset to 1 . when I use both autorating and alternative generation through better experience , models can reach level 9 , but their appearance is very far from the specified template . can someone explain (preferably in Russian) how it works?
or what is the easiest way to get the desired result for the minimum time spent

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Thats base roadmap, if you read it then you can actually follow whats added to game and what is not, + there is another section on Discord caled roadmap changes, there you can find a lot newer posts.
Now all the info you are looking for is one click away on Discord. Is that enough relevant for you?
The roadmap is horribly outdated. A roadmap from 2 years ago might as well not exist (a lot of things change in a game's developement, especially at this stage). The "roadmap changes" page is also 2 years old (Last post was from 11/10/2021).

There is a severe lack of communication from dev on what is planned and/or being worked on.

Last edited:

Websiers

Oct 9, 2020
The roadmap is horribly outdated. A roadmap from 2 years ago might as well not exist (a lot of things change in a game's developement, especially at this stage). The "roadmap changes" page is also 2 years old (Last post was from 11/10/2021).

There is a severe lack of communication from dev on what is planned and/or being worked on.
Thats exactly how roadmap works! You make one and then execute it over time. So far Tvale is ading everything whats written on it to the game. Missing only few things like "actual animations" and "store". When he will finish this roadmap i believe he will make new one! Also check other channels on Discord like Development and shit, FAQ - SMA, General where he makes everything clear. For example he wont answer on things like
My ass is shitty and in need of a wipe.

Can you help me?

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Thats exactly how roadmap works! You make one and then execute it over time. So far Tvale is ading everything whats written on it to the game. Missing only few things like "actual animations" and "store". When he will finish this roadmap i believe he will make new one! Also check other channels on Discord like Development and shit, FAQ - SMA, General where he makes everything clear. For example he wont answer on things like

"I shat in my pants yet i do not notice"

That should be your quote.

Patreon works like an investment, and worst thing for any investment is uncertainty. If you can shove your ego to somewhere sun does not shine, and stop trying to be snarky for a moment you may actually realise it's s problem that can and will hurt the game in the long run.

In a game developement a thing you had 2 yeas ago is a thought, not an actual roadmap. Dev is so silent that people are asking if it is abandoned. I know it's not abandoned, you know it's not abandoned, but it's not how others will percieve it. If dev is so forthcoming and answers to patreons where do they invest their money at, do tell, what's planned for the next update?

And no, that's not how roadmaps works.

Last edited:

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
How to increase my level or girls level
You can change your level even when starting a new game by opening the cells for girl presets. If you made automatic presets for girls, then the easiest way to increase the level of girls is to simply immediately send the girls to another modeling agency, and the money will drip in and the girls’ level will jump relatively quickly.

Crinjss

Jul 10, 2022
Does someone know how to remove the lock on the level? No matter how much I play, but it turns out to increase the level and I have no idea what to do in such a situation

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
Does someone know how to remove the lock on the level? No matter how much I play, but it turns out to increase the level and I have no idea what to do in such a situation
If we are talking about the character’s level, then it gives open cells for girls’ presets (Profiles), if there are 10 of these cells (I hope I remember correctly), then the hero’s level does not increase. For example, if at the beginning you immediately make all 10 cells active, then the hero’s level will always be 1, since there is nothing to upgrade.

Websiers

Oct 9, 2020
Patreon works like an investment, and worst thing for any investment is uncertainty. If you can shove your ego to somewhere sun does not shine, and stop trying to be snarky for a moment you may actually realise it's s problem that can and will hurt the game in the long run.
This is from Discord under FAQ by Tvalle especially for you
"Why isn't TValle sucking my dick like most other developers, promising me a slew of things that will make me happy?"
TValle is trying to be as honest as possible. TValle cannot make you happy; that's just a trick to get you to spend your money.

Only thing whats hurting this game is me and you leeching it for free.

In a game developement a thing you had 2 yeas ago is a thought, not an actual roadmap.
No he posted it as roadmap not as thought and is sticking to it till this day with some minor adjusment.

And no, that's not how roadmaps works.
How does roadmap work?

• Angry
Reactions: johnysanchez01

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
Lautheron is right.

Tvalle´s roadmap is a joke. and theres absolutly no understanding from my side what hes actually doing with his updates. he is just working on skin, hair, cloths, mod support, semen.. thats actually everthing he has done in the last 2 years. but he did albsolutly nothing for new content. we cant hire girls and let work on some tasks. we dont have a real agency, just a small room where we are trying to seduce them just to kick them out afterwords.

we are playing the same shit for over 2 years now and there are still 400+ active supporters on paetron. they are paying 3-10 bugs every month. just calculate this nonsense: a supporter would waste 240€ in 2 years for a game that nerver recieved any interesting content update.
let Tvalle release this as an Early Access title on steam, for example. he would only recieve 10-20€ once and had to deliever every upcoming update for free till game´s done. and thats it.

this game is the same for over 2 years now, with some gimmics added but no content, nothing new to-do, no animations, just nothing. girls are mostly stiff like a doll. no moving at all. they cant dance for us, they cant twerk, they cant walk, they cant sit by themselve... and still no kissing but the discussion started already last year about kissing if im not mistaking.

dont you guys realice what a madness this is?
sorry but i cant find any plausible reason for supporting Tvalle further.

Yotherethere3

Aug 23, 2023
Lautheron is right.

Tvalle´s roadmap is a joke. and theres absolutly no understanding from my side what hes actually doing with his updates. he is just working on skin, hair, cloths, mod support, semen.. thats actually everthing he has done in the last 2 years. but he did albsolutly nothing for new content. we cant hire girls and let work on some tasks. we dont have a real agency, just a small room where we are trying to seduce them just to kick them out afterwords.

we are playing the same shit for over 2 years now and there are still 400+ active supporters on paetron. they are paying 3-10 bugs every month. just calculate this nonsense: a supporter would waste 240€ in 2 years for a game that nerver recieved any interesting content update.
let Tvalle release this as an Early Access title on steam, for example. he would only recieve 10-20€ once and had to deliever every upcoming update for free till game´s done. and thats it.

this game is the same for over 2 years now, with some gimmics added but no content, nothing new to-do, no animations, just nothing. girls are mostly stiff like a doll. no moving at all. they cant dance for us, they cant twerk, they cant walk, they cant sit by themselve... and still no kissing but the discussion started already last year about kissing if im not mistaking.

dont you guys realice what a madness this is?
sorry but i cant find any plausible reason for supporting Tvalle further.
I agree. You people want actual content. Then stop supporting. That will either get the developer to do something better or leave it be.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n and ryvee
Sep 22, 2017
If I may be blunt, I just don't think that TValle has a clue what he's doing and is likely *way* in over his head. I think what's currently in the game, working as-intended or not, is the extent of his skill as a developer. But rather than be up-front about it, he instead chooses to milk his Patreon supporters.
Honestly I can't even blame him. If I could put in the absolute minimum effort to work on something for years and have idiots give me money for next to nothing in return, then I would exploit the hell out of them too.

Reactions: Austin87

COMMONFACTORY

May 28, 2022
HDRP_DEMO v2.4.a
This is the Unity HDRP demo conversion for SMA 10.4. This demo takes advantage of the new SMA 0.10.4 light system. This mode also includes a quick tutorial to set up your Unity project.

This mod is for Some Modelling Agency v0.10.4a and Monkey 1.9 and above. It contains an entirely new scene. It requires a good GPU. You can reach me on Tvallegames's Discord server in the ⁠modding section if you have any issues or comments. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Update for the 2.4.a
Fixed pixel ratio for exotic displays.
Fixed frame rate issues on exotic displays and low-end graphic cards.
Fixed transparent textures flickering from SMA 10.4.d to 10.4.e.

Known bug.
Player checking when crawling.
You must disable the IK-based sit and kneel pose in the BE options as the mod has different ground levels.
BE and the mod will work fine after this change.

cf_brave_new_world_HDRP_Mod-1700849526678.jpg cf_brave_new_world_HDRP_Mod-1700849525396.jpg cf_brave_new_world_HDRP_Mod-1700849526268.jpg cf_brave_new_world_HDRP_Mod-1700849524927.jpg cf_brave_new_world_HDRP_Mod-1700849524020.jpg
cf_brave_new_world_HDRP_Mod-1700849524620.jpg

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I don’t want to say anything bad about the game, but with this feature, owners of lousy video cards will only be able to take interviews in the barn by default. This is a little strange, because, if compared with the same HS2, then HS2 (at ultra-high 3D quality settings), despite all the shortcomings has divine optimization compared to the proposed setting.

c3192

Sep 10, 2020
If I may be blunt, I just don't think that TValle has a clue what he's doing and is likely *way* in over his head. I think what's currently in the game, working as-intended or not, is the extent of his skill as a developer. But rather than be up-front about it, he instead chooses to milk his Patreon supporters.
Honestly I can't even blame him. If I could put in the absolute minimum effort to work on something for years and have idiots give me money for next to nothing in return, then I would exploit the hell out of them too.
man i said this a while ago and TValle dick riders instantly jumped in, some people just like getting railed and there money stolen at the same time as TValle puts out bug fixes every 4 months.

Reactions: Ryohky and D0v4hk1n
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes