4.10 star(s) 151 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Finished 1 week of interviews. Not a single girl would let me touch her. What am I doing wrong?
Even when I asked her, and she says, 'you can touch x', when I touch it, she gets angry. (Yes, I tried holding L. alt).

Any tips would be great!

At beginners guide / walk-though would also be nice!
Just one week? Patience is a virtue especially in this game but it is worth it. I have now almost have sex with every girl and I am at only lvl 3.8. I restarted twice. Just dont give up and remember to be accurate in reporting as it is for your benefit.

icchou

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.
I know that the game is very difficult for the player right now, you are supposed to be ugly and out of shape, so the girls don't like you that much. (Is there a tag/genre for this?). I'll have to work more on self-improvement mechanics for the player.
I think it was a mistake to hide the female emotion bars, players have no idea what to do.
Regarding the speed, the player moves quite slowly (when not running) since this speed was calculated thinking about sexual interactions, I am going to put an option for the player to decide what speed by default they want.
About painted clothes... I know it's true, I'm not an artist myself and I know it's no excuse, I'll see what to do about this.
For the hair, I will make the root more static and firm.
About the light, it's true lol, I got used to the intensity and forgot to calibrate it.
On performance, I'll make the low-quality option as fast as possible. Although this will not improve CPU performance, you still need a low-tier Ryzen or Intel equivalent.

Author, this game is fantastic. There are plenty of bugs to work out, but after putting in some time, most people should be able to figure out when the dialogue is not reflecting the actual effects of the: touch, look, hump, etc. I would emphasize that the light green bar is relatively slow to increase, and without more chat options it is less rewarding to try and increase it through any method besides making the girl cum. More chat options regarding what the person likes and dislikes might be one way to address this. Otherwise it can get pretty annoying. The behavior system works to some extent, and adds a nice touch to what kind of models you end up with. Be patient everyone, this game has huge potential.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Just one week? Patience is a virtue especially in this game but it is worth it. I have now almost have sex with every girl and I am at only lvl 3.8. I restarted twice. Just dont give up and remember to be accurate in reporting as it is for your benefit.
So, say a girl is being a total prude. Do I give her all 1s in her sex stats?
If her body is 10s, do I also recommend her for modeling (even though she is a prude?)?

How do you gain exp? What does leveling up do?

Why do girls get mad when I touch them in a place they said I could touch them?

The tutorial said only certian days are marked as 'remembering' days when you rate a girl. Is there any way to know what days 'count' and which don't?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Just Got a system crash while playing the game:

Played it for about 25 mins then crash.
Ver 0.01 hotfix 2
2.5k res. Full screen. 144 refresh.
High setting.
No cheats. No mods or downloaded save-files.
AMD Radeon rx 580
win 10 pro
16 GB ram
(Running game on normal hard drive, Not a SSD)

IMG_1183.jpg

I looked, but didn't see a log or crash file. If you tell me where it is, I'll upload it.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
So, say a girl is being a total prude. Do I give her all 1s in her sex stats?
The tooltips explain what each rating is for. Click the question mark next to them and read what each is for. There is no "prude" category.

You have pain, anger, slutiness. There are feedback bars on top left of the screen. Red is anger, blue is pain, green is how much she likes you, which is part of slutiness, and determines how much of what she may allow will be unlocked. Some girls unlock touching breasts at 25% green bar, etc. Some will not take off their bra even at 75% green bar. It's all hidden and the concept of the game is figuring it out and progressing by rating many, many, many, many girls first.

If her body is 10s, do I also recommend her for modeling (even though she is a prude?)?
That category is still for behavior, not looks, so no. I believe the "recommend for modeling" is an overall behavior score.

How do you gain exp? What does leveling up do?
It's technical stuff, you can read the thread from the start if you want, but I don't think it is important. There is no EXP, the levels are technical information that I don't think should be shown to the player.

Why do girls get mad when I touch them in a place they said I could touch them?
Just rate them low on anger and move on. Do your best to rate all other categories.

The tutorial said only certian days are marked as 'remembering' days when you rate a girl. Is there any way to know what days 'count' and which don't?
Not sure what "remembering" days means, just don't worry about it. **Rate girls, rate a lot of girls, then rate more girls.** You can rate a girl in like 20 seconds. Touch her shoulder, then arm, then forearm, then thighs and calves. That's enough to rate pain/anger. You can try humping her hips/ass (walk up close and use mousewheel). Talk to her, if green bar starts high or is medium/high just from talking then rate slutiness higher, but I would save max rating for ones that let you bang.

It is a numbers game. Rate more girls. Rate more girls, rate more girls. There's no point posting here until you have done at least 50 girls. You can rate a girl in like 20-30 seconds. The game is not about instant gratification. If you expect that I think you will be very disappointed.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Look this game so complicated that what makes it so appealing. I screwed almost 20 girls last night but today not one. It is so sensitive. You have a stage of being totally dominant then you get a load of lvl 1 girls that will do nothing. That is the grind.

Reactions: bonelocal

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The system is pretty obvious once you get used to it. In the rating window there is a level called interview level, which generally means how well the girl matches your previous ratings. Level 1 girls are random, so mostly ugly and not very nice to you. You rate them, trying to find something positive in each of them and make sure the system gets enough data. Next week you get a group of level 2 girls based on your ratings and a fresh group of level 1. Obviously level 2 look much better if you were consistent with your ratings and they are much easier to convince to do some lewd stuff. Next week you get even higher level girls, based on your ratings of level 2 girls and this whole cycle repeats, though every time a group of random level 1 girls show up to bring some new variety, maybe with some feature that was absent in your initial group. Give the system some time and you will have enough rating data to consistently generate beautiful and willing girls, perfectly suited to your taste which the game learns by your rating.

link66

Dec 2, 2017
smaeditor

Have you been able to figure out the other effects of "Personality" or the options under Personality > Feature? I've been slowly turning one option all the way to 0 and another all the way to the max and havent figured it out yet.

Sep 6, 2017
I decided to write my first post after nearly four years of having an account here just to express that I think this game is the true spiritual XStoryplayer's successor. It just needs more interactivity, some sort of a stripping mechanism, and easier customization perhaps, because I'm not one for the grind and all those overly complicated systems, but simulation-wise it's so great I can't wait to bust many nuts to it. Best of luck to dev/s, I'm hyped.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Magnificent work
but what did you changed in the save files
how do you edit the body i meant what numbers did you put in i tried too but wasnt as good as this
here you go. Just drop the file in the SMA editor.
Click "Save appearance" or personality and dupe her.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Just Got a system crash while playing the game:

Played it for about 25 mins then crash.
Ver 0.01 hotfix 2
2.5k res. Full screen. 144 refresh.
High setting.
No cheats. No mods or downloaded save-files.
AMD Radeon rx 580
win 10 pro
16 GB ram
(Running game on normal hard drive, Not a SSD)

View attachment 1270182

I looked, but didn't see a log or crash file. If you tell me where it is, I'll upload it.
1624943124985.png 1624943185097.png 1624943278509.png 1624943318486.png
and as a last resort if the BSOD happens again.
1624943382831.png

some links

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The tooltips explain what each rating is for. Click the question mark next to them and read what each is for. There is no "prude" category.

You have pain, anger, slutiness. There are feedback bars on top left of the screen. Red is anger, blue is pain, green is how much she likes you, which is part of slutiness, and determines how much of what she may allow will be unlocked. Some girls unlock touching breasts at 25% green bar, etc. Some will not take off their bra even at 75% green bar. It's all hidden and the concept of the game is figuring it out and progressing by rating many, many, many, many girls first.

That category is still for behavior, not looks, so no. I believe the "recommend for modeling" is an overall behavior score.

It's technical stuff, you can read the thread from the start if you want, but I don't think it is important. There is no EXP, the levels are technical information that I don't think should be shown to the player.

Just rate them low on anger and move on. Do your best to rate all other categories.

Not sure what "remembering" days means, just don't worry about it. **Rate girls, rate a lot of girls, then rate more girls.** You can rate a girl in like 20 seconds. Touch her shoulder, then arm, then forearm, then thighs and calves. That's enough to rate pain/anger. You can try humping her hips/ass (walk up close and use mousewheel). Talk to her, if green bar starts high or is medium/high just from talking then rate slutiness higher, but I would save max rating for ones that let you bang.

It is a numbers game. Rate more girls. Rate more girls, rate more girls. There's no point posting here until you have done at least 50 girls. You can rate a girl in like 20-30 seconds. The game is not about instant gratification. If you expect that I think you will be very disappointed.
What does bar 5 (grey) do?
Bar 6 (pink) is cumming, right? It what ways is it different than 2 (pink with green arrow)?

bars.png

What's the best time / strategy for taking clothes off?

Reactions: Maccafloy
Oct 5, 2019
What does bar 5 (grey) do?
Bar 6 (pink) is cumming, right? It what ways is it different than 2 (pink with green arrow)?

View attachment 1271377

What's the best time / strategy for taking clothes off?
Five is boredom, If filled she will leave. Six is the MC cumming gauge. If they won't strip from the start, make them cum and ask them to strip or move to a position while the gauge is flashing.

Reactions: dusty stu
Oct 5, 2019
Which gauge? What position?
When you fill gauge 2, the gauge will flash for a few seconds meaning she just came. In the few seconds while it's flashing, you can ask her to move to a position she normally said no to, or ask her to strip something she normally said no to. The more you fill gauge 2 over and over, the easier it gets to do things.

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
When you fill gauge 2, the gauge will flash for a few seconds meaning she just came. In the few seconds while it's flashing, you can ask her to move to a position she normally said no to, or ask her to strip something she normally said no to. The more you fill gauge 2 over and over, the easier it gets to do things.
What is the best dialogue choices? (Hi / Hi my name is / Hi Whore... /// You look cute / look very nice / you look beautiful / you look fuckable) ? Is there a way to tell which ones to pick for each girl?

If the fem pleasure gauge seems to get stuck at around 70-80%, should I give up or keep trying to make her cum?

If the shield is up, is there a way to un-shield for that girl?

4.10 star(s) 151 Votes