4.10 star(s) 151 Votes

smaeditor

Jun 21, 2021
smaeditor, do you think you could add a bulk replace function to your editor that allows users to replace all girls with a single personality/appearance? It'd make tweaking a lot easier
I added a button replace all, but in my test this leads to weeks with no model showing up after the first one.

By the way on the discord there is a thread about editing directly inside the game with BepInEx and UnityExplorer (its a bit more complicated to find the right entries, but changes are live)

Reactions: smirnsmirn

smirnsmirn

Oct 16, 2020
I added a button replace all, but in my test this leads to weeks with no model showing up after the first one.

By the way on the discord there is a thread about editing directly inside the game with BepInEx and UnityExplorer (its a bit more complicated to find the right entries, but changes are live)
It's seems to be working for me so far, thanks!

smirnsmirn

Oct 16, 2020
Ah you're right, after two or three girls the whole pool implodes and after a few empty days completely new girls show up. Interesting!

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to run this in Linux? distro ubuntu.
Didn't work on my PC with Ubuntu 16/wine 5.16, but did work on my Ubuntu 20/wine 6.2. That's in my main prefix with a bunch of stuff, but notably a d3dcompilers 43 and 47, d3dx9, d3dx11_42, dxvk 155, and vcrun 2008,2015,2017. Some others, but no idea which are useful for SMA. It also has corefonts, and defaults to Windows 7 in winecfg.
Can't quite get fullscreen, and better not tab to another window (or it'll stop listening to keyboard & mouse), but works normally otherwise.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Gosh darn it if I can't get a girl to cum...
  • been about 10-15 weeks of rating girls. I'm 2.4 level / exp. Perhaps, 10-15 hours of time spent on my save?
  • Have seen a few level 4-5 interview-girls.
  • mostly level 2-3. (Most of these girls will let me strip 1-2 items of clothing. )
  • only about 1/10 girls will let me play with them for any length of time
  • The ones that do, get stuck at around 80% full on the cum meter. I can never get them to cum despite rubbing / humping various sensitive spots.
  • What am I doing wrong?
Wow level 3 is usually all it takes for me to get a girl that I can fuck, if I wanted. Maybe ~50% of them.

I'm not sure what you're trying but bear in mind how the female pleasure system is currently implemented:
  1. Girls start out not liking much, and can grow into liking much more, maybe even everything
  2. Girls have a mix of hotspots, to neutral spots, to bad spots. You can have a hot spot nestled right between two bad spots. Ex: Bad spot: hand, hot spot: forearm, bad spot: arm
  3. Girls respond differently to you touching them with your hands, body, crotch, and dick. Generally, a hotspot with the hand is a hotspot with everything else, but not always
  4. Speed is important. Expiriment with holding shift and alt and ctrl. She may hate something on normal speed but LOVE it when you do it slower.
  5. Some hotspots can only bring the girl up to a certain % of horniness. Find another, and if you can't, RIP. Shes trash.
Speed of assessment is more important than quality, imo. A good girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A bad girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A meh girl may take some time, learn to treat them as a bad girl.

I prefer to start by rating her body quickly. Verify that I have the pain and annoyance sliders minimized in the cheat menu. Then I open with the raunchiest dialog and start humping her all over. Maybe the bad bars go up instantly. Maybe the good bars go up slowly. If she doesn't react much, I whip out the dick and try again. If that doesn't work, I usually ditch her unless she is SUPER hot. If so, I try the hand in some places, but usually it doesn't work.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Wow level 3 is usually all it takes for me to get a girl that I can fuck, if I wanted. Maybe ~50% of them.

I'm not sure what you're trying but bear in mind how the female pleasure system is currently implemented:
  1. Girls start out not liking much, and can grow into liking much more, maybe even everything
  2. Girls have a mix of hotspots, to neutral spots, to bad spots. You can have a hot spot nestled right between two bad spots. Ex: Bad spot: hand, hot spot: forearm, bad spot: arm
  3. Girls respond differently to you touching them with your hands, body, crotch, and dick. Generally, a hotspot with the hand is a hotspot with everything else, but not always
  4. Speed is important. Expiriment with holding shift and alt and ctrl. She may hate something on normal speed but LOVE it when you do it slower.
  5. Some hotspots can only bring the girl up to a certain % of horniness. Find another, and if you can't, RIP. Shes trash.
Speed of assessment is more important than quality, imo. A good girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A bad girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A meh girl may take some time, learn to treat them as a bad girl.

I prefer to start by rating her body quickly. Then I open with the raunchiest dialog and start humping her all over. Maybe the bad bars go up instantly. Maybe the good bars go up slowly. If she doesn't react much, I whip out the dick and try again. If that doesn't work, I usually ditch her unless she is SUPER hot. If so, I try the hand in some places, but usually it doesn't work.

When you're playing, repeat after McQueen:

And get that bitch out of your office ASAP
Speedrunners+be+like+probably_010d5b_7428202.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm...

how are we suposed to fuck the super tall girl ?

i just can't, tried all possible modification of body, it's impossible :/ the dick never go up and always pass under her totouch her belly or such, even in doggy pose.
if i ask her to go lie on floor, the dick kind of "block" and twitch on itself refusing to go in her or sometime dont even go down enougth...

is that a glitch on my side only? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: rawheadrexx11

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Takes ages to get the hang of this game but once you do it's fully worth it. You have to play with cheats on though otherwise you'll give up way too early. Just hope in future updates when having sex the "parts" lock into each other better.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Update: FINALLY got a girl to cum. I made her cum like 7 times.
And she Still Wouldn't take off her remaining clothes ><
WTF!?!?!?!

Edit: The solutions is to just keep rating girls. After 3-5 weeks, you will start getting more horny / submissive / undressing girls.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Update: FINALLY got a girl to cum. I made her cum like 7 times.
And she Still Wouldn't take off her remaining clothes ><
WTF!?!?!?!
Only seven times and you are expecting miracles. LOL The important colour bar is the green one. Everytime she climaxes it goes up and once you have maxed it out with her climaxing then she is putty in your hands.

4.10 star(s) 151 Votes