4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Now that money has 'some' utility in 9.2, I've created a custom json that will add an Agency menu with a money slider. Extract the agency.json file from the 7z archive, and put it in the BepInEx/config/MonkeyMods folder, then restart the game.

This will only work with Monkey v1.8.3, which is available from the main product page by clicking on the cheat mod link.

Caveats:
- For performance reasons, the slider only reads the game money when a new model arrives
- In v9.1. there will be console warnings until you get money from another agency or set a value
- I set the max slider value to 1M, but of course you can adjust this

-T-

Last edited:

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
There are a lot of problems with this new version... (0.9.2a)
A main character without a penis, the anger or consent bars don't show up, the girl who tells you that eventually she's going to get in a position and doesn't .

I gave up after only 5 minutes, I imagine there are still other problems.

On the other hand, the Tora file to increase the money works very well.

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
Now that money has 'some' utility in 9.2, I've created a custom json that will add an Agency menu with a money slider. Extract the agency.json file from the 7z archive, and put it in the BepInEx/config/MonkeyMods folder, then restart the game.

Caveats:
- For performance reasons, the slider only reads the game money when a new model arrives
- In v9.1. there will be console warnings until you get money from another agency or set a value

-T-
hi mate it's doesnt work on me what should I do

Apr 10, 2018

This will only work with Monkey v1.8.3, which is available from the main product page by clicking on the cheat mod link.

Caveats:

-T-
Great work!(y)

Reactions: Duanne442 and Thora

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
I've spent about 6 hours playing this unplayable thing.
Scrolls don't just not work, they work out of spite. I marked out the lips with black lipstick. It begins to bring me girls with black lipstick ONLY.
I marked the model with a low pain tolerance with 0 at. Immediately I've got a load of models who begin to writhe in agony just from me looking at them (almost).
The author of the game is either a troll or meybe he messed up with filtering logic somewhere.
And finally... Look at this
Some_Modeling_Agency_N89CHumF4G.png

This is a result of 5 hours filtering off ugly models. What am I doing wrong?

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Scrolls don't just not work, they work out of spite. I marked out the lips with black lipstick. It begins to bring me girls with black lipstick ONLY.
I marked the model with a low pain tolerance with 0 at. Immediately I've got a load of models who begin to writhe in agony just from me looking at them (almost).
The author of the game is either a troll or meybe he messed up with filtering logic somewhere.
View attachment 1976192

Everything KEKW

Reactions: COMMONFACTORY

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Better Experience Mod(s)

Latest version

Major Features
  • Alternative Genetics - different algorithm for random characters generation. May be cheaty, but much easier to use. Not recommended.
  • Alternative Ratings - use character portraits to auto-rate visitors and cheat them to better match your selection. Recommended(with original genetics). How to use
  • Better Hand - hand/finger tool can grab now. Limited capability to simulate hand grip when moving fingers over body
  • Custom Camera [without monkey] - use X (orbit) or R(free) mode to move camera
  • Adaptive auto-thruster
  • BetterScene - scene loader and animation builder
  • BetterStory - python scripting on top of BetterScene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

menu.png cam.png grip.png genetool.png

Last edited:

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Any specific reasons you weren't able to make this work with 9.2?
TBH, I just tired of reverse engineering SMA. Porting to 9th version requires to disassemble again all those libs, digging through changes and fighting language barrier

So I decided to release it as-is, cause 8th build is still in OP.

And then, after some rest, update to latest build, or at least release sources

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1976192

MY GOD ! don't tell me you took advantage of that poor disfigured looking down syndrome simulation....

It's clear that you did do something wrong but i can't forehead , i mean figure out what it could have been... possibly gave the yuck ones good scores that translated into Quasimodo and "Corky" from "Life goes on"

Jun 10, 2017
Better Experience Mod for SMA 0.8 - Proof of Concept Build

This is relatively heavy mod with various tweaks and features for SMA 8x. Not compatible with 9x

Major Features
  • Alternative Genetics - different algorithm for random characters generation. May be cheaty, but much easier to use
  • Better Hand - hand/finger tool can grab now. Limited capability to simulate hand grip when moving fingers over body
  • Scene Camera - now you can create different cameras for different poses, and recall then with hotkey

View attachment 1976992 View attachment 1976993 View attachment 1976994 View attachment 1976995
I have no words to describe how increndible this mod is, seriously, Tvalle should take a look into it and maybe implement that algorithm into the game, I love how now it is possible to make random characters, the problem with SMA is that after some time you will literally only get clones after some weeks, the grab thing is awesome too, i'm still exploring it, but i'm out of words lol, congrats.

Reactions: qwertyuq123

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
TBH, I just tired of reverse engineering SMA. Porting to 9th version requires to disassemble again all those libs, digging through changes and fighting language barrier
Hear hear!

I don't think many people realize how incredibly complicated and large this game is, or how many hours of R&D it requires to reverse engineer it.

If you prefer not to join discord, I can cross post your mod there (with credits to you). My hope is for the dev to take a look an either stabilizes the API you need or incorporate some of your ideas in the game.

Let me know. Great work, thanks for contributing!

-T-

Last edited:

ecc2

May 7, 2017
Hey! I have multi monitor setup and the game doesnt start at the primary monitor can be that fixed?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes