4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
why the auto thrust is so slow, even at maximum speed, when using shift and mouse wheel it goes twice or three times as fast?

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
Is there a way to make complete mode in profile creation less exaggerating? Like, I still want to tweak profile in details but I don't want to spend 20 minutes clicking through that shi :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
good sirs, i have more questions, how can i remove the shirt of the male character? i have also seen others here taking pictures in which their male character was not fat, is it possible to do it without cheats? and another thing, i have been playing for a while and i am still not out of level 1, the level up is by the amount of money you earn or did i do something wrong? i don't have cheats activated

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Congratulations to the dev, this is the first time I decided to leave a review for a game. Frustrating and captivating experience at the same time - hope it gets much needed improvements or acts as a POC for the dev's next project

Darquiel

Jan 10, 2020
good sirs, i have more questions, how can i remove the shirt of the male character? i have also seen others here taking pictures in which their male character was not fat, is it possible to do it without cheats? and another thing, i have been playing for a while and i am still not out of level 1, the level up is by the amount of money you earn or did i do something wrong? i don't have cheats activated
Shift + P

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Good part, I'm making new thing: photo-rating. Drop few character portraits to auto-rating profile, and it will use them to auto-rate appearance and assist in character generation, so game wont run too far away from profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
This is not an update. This build has capabilities to ruin save games. Preview only.
I don't know anything about coding, but from reading your post and also post from the Monkey dev, it sounds like parts of the code in this game, is propper nightmare fuel.

So I just wanted to say thank you, for keeping at it, it is most appreciated and in my opinion, both Better Experience and Monkey makes this game way better.

Reactions: Vbrz

Root228

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I have two curious questions and I hope someone will answer on them for me, because I could not find the answers manually.
1. Why do some models that come, they immediately start to fill up the "red scale of anger", I did not even start talk to them, did nothing absolutely, they just become angry for no reason and leave me, lol !?
2. Is it possible to somehow make "auto sex" so that the model continues to move if I stand afk?

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
Hello everyone, I have two curious questions and I hope someone will answer on them for me, because I could not find the answers manually.
1. Why do some models that come, they immediately start to fill up the "red scale of anger", I did not even start talk to them, did nothing absolutely, they just become angry for no reason and leave me, lol !?
2. Is it possible to somehow make "auto sex" so that the model continues to move if I stand afk?
1. Just score them low and move on or try to fast raise green bar with right answers to the point, when anger bar won't fill up;
2. Already implemented, try with different girls.

Reactions: Root228

Root228

May 4, 2017
1. Just score them low and move on or try to fast raise green bar with right answers to the point, when anger bar won't fill up;
2. Already implemented, try with different girls.
Almost gotcha!
1. What are the "right answers"? Can you give me an example? Indeed, in the game, the dialogues are rather modest and in most cases all the answers are not correct. you can just say hello to the model and get her anger scale from the usual greeting, lol.
2. Okay, thanks, i understand what u mean, will check it later.
3. And I have a new question, maybe you know the answer to it as well! How to increase mc stamina, or make sure that he does not cum so quickly? (without using cheats)

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
Almost gotcha!
1. What are the "right answers"? Can you give me an example? Indeed, in the game, the dialogues are rather modest and in most cases all the answers are not correct. you can just say hello to the model and get her anger scale from the usual greeting, lol.
2. Okay, thanks, i understand what u mean, will check it later.
3. And I have a new question, maybe you know the answer to it as well! How to increase mc stamina, or make sure that he does not cum so quickly? (without using cheats)
1. As you said:
you can just say hello to the model and get her anger scale from the usual greeting, lol.
so you've chosen wrong greeting for current model, actually it's random (as you know) but I prefer to choose just simple "Hello, nice to meet you" and most times she won't freak out
3. I don't actually know, but let me guess that it's increase when you gain level, because your PP is gaining size too:unsure:

Reactions: Root228

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
This is not an update. This build has capabilities to ruin save games. Preview only.

I. Setting Up Game

1. install dll and backup saves
2. Start new game and select some (preferred) autorating profile. Save.
3. If you have alternative genetics enabled - disable it and restart game. AG is not compatible with auto-ratings
4. Start first interview. If everything is ok, you will see "Scoring..." notification.
5. Exit without saving.

II. Setting up profile. More on this portrait rating concept here.
After first auto-rating, in game's Profiles(v8) folder will appear generated directory template for portraits.
1. Place your appearance characters into %ProfileName%/appearance directory
2. Place Monkey's sluttified character into personality dir.
3. Start game. You may want to "lock current level in cheats menu" to avoid unlocking new character groups.
4. Cycle through first iteration, until game remembers some baseline data

I tried running through the install but I never get the "Scoring..." notification when starting interviews. Here's what I've done:
1. New install of SMA 9.8C and Monkey
2. Installed BE DLL In room SMA folder
3. Followed steps 2-5 (alternate genetics not installed)

Anything I'm missing here?[/spoiler]

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
I have strange graphic glitches (as if there was a different image on one frame or two) and finally I get this error:
blee2.png blee.png

Last edited:

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
1. Some models hate to be looked at. Not cut out of modeling with that attitude. Also, check if your Dong is out, some models aren't cool with Peter flying free. (At least not at first)

2. Slutty models will sometime move on their own. Try raising a models orgasm meter above half way and they might start auto sex.

Reactions: MeadPa and Root228
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes