Sites like 3d-load.net

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
What are othe good sources like 3d-load to explore assets from stores, try them and decide, if they are worth buing in the original store?
I came across daz3ddownload and topgfx but 3d-load works best for me.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Here's my go-to list for scrounging assets (ranked from first to last).
Some are in Russian.
Some have aggressive/malicious ads.
Some require registration.

Honorable mention although I don't use it.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Looks like 3d-load.net is down for the count. Yesterday, I couldn't connect to it and today, I get a "database error" message.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like 3d-load.net is down for the count. Yesterday, I couldn't connect to it and today, I get a "database error" message.
Just went to 3d-load and I saw a pretty background picture, and briefly saw a mesage that they are doing database maintenance and will return soon. When I just tried to go there again, I saw the database error message. So, possibly promising... this isn't uncommon among these sort of sites, although sometimes they just disappear.

ps-ds.info and oldps.info are possible alternatives, but no google or mega links, just those other ones like turbobit/uploaded/gigapeta.

That's what made 3d-load so nice, the 'no frills' download links...

Of course, content creators need love too, so purchasing said products at some point is appreciated as well. I like to wait for good sales though, no sense paying full price if there's a good chance it will go on sale at a much lower price at some point fairly soon.

But for those that like to aquire their assets through other means, fully understandable. Roll the dice and take your chances of course, but yeah, this being a buccaneer site and all...

Last edited:

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
Just went to 3d-load and I saw a pretty background picture, and briefly saw a mesage that they are doing database maintenance and will return soon. When I just tried to go there again, I saw the database error message. So, possibly promising... this isn't uncommon among these sort of sites, although sometimes they just disappear.

ps-ds.info and oldps.info are possible alternatives, but no google or mega links, just those other ones like turbobit/uploaded/gigapeta.

That's what made 3d-load so nice, the 'no frills' download links...

Of course, content creators need love too, so purchasing said products at some point is appreciated as well. I like to wait for good sales though, no sense paying full price if there's a good chance it will go on sale at a much lower price at some point fairly soon.

But for those that like to aquire their assets through other means, fully understandable. Roll the dice and take your chances of course, but yeah, this being a bucaneer site and all...
Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Tiscasso

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
3d-load is back up again.
Its working really slowly for me. Sometimes gives database error but most of the time loads after a while.
Also, I can understand why people don't prefer Zonegfx but personally it is my third preferred site after F95zone and 3d-load.
It does have a system where you need points for downloading but those points are easy to earn, the reason I like it is because of mega links and because of an active member base so you can request some assets not yet available.

Also, I agree that content creators need some love too... but if you are just starting out without any financial help... its understandable if you want to be a "Buccaneer" until you can afford to support others.

crazycherry

Jul 25, 2019
Its working really slowly for me. Sometimes gives database error but most of the time loads after a while.
Also, I can understand why people don't prefer Zonegfx but personally it is my third preferred site after F95zone and 3d-load.
It does have a system where you need points for downloading but those points are easy to earn, the reason I like it is because of mega links and because of an active member base so you can request some assets not yet available.

Also, I agree that content creators need some love too... but if you are just starting out without any financial help... its understandable if you want to be a "Buccaneer" until you can afford to support others.

seems to be down again.
although it previously loaded slowly, now it's completely down.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
They are doing maintenance. The main page, and search is down, but everything else is still working.

Reactions: crazycherry

crazycherry

Jul 25, 2019

Is it still working for you?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just checked. 3D load is working for me at the moment, without any issues. They may still be ironing out DNS, database issues and such.

Reactions: Elementario

blbioo

Aug 4, 2020
Hello
I am a new member
She loaded a lot of models DAZ Studio
But I don't know how to import it into the program
I want to learn how to open it
Can a video
Learn
Or anything
Thank you

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Depends on the models you downloaded.

If they are products originally from the DAZ store, but which magically found their way on to 3d-load.net or somewhere else, you want to unrar them, place the .zip files in the DIM Downloads directory and run DIM. DIM is the Daz Install Manager. A seperate program that comes with Daz3D to install Daz official products. In fact if memory serves me, you need to install Daz3D with DIM these days anyway.

If they are products originally from 3rd party stores like renderosity or renderotica etc., which also magically found themselves on 3d-load.net or somewhere else, then just unrar and copy the directories into your DAZ Studio 'My Library'.

There are a bunch of youtube video's that show you how to do the 3rd party copy thing. I guess there are similar ones for the DIM route too.

Best of luck.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Curious

Besides F95 & 3D-Load, are there any similar sites that DON'T require you to be a member of a Download service (rapidgator, nova files etc)?

They usually give you one freebie download, then throttle the hell out of you for the next one unless you become a "premium member". :(

3D-Load was excellent, until they went all capcha/gdanstum.net to put multiple hurdles in the way.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
render-state.net was excellent, even better and larger than 3D-load, but the site is down for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: classronin