Collection Pinup Siu0207 collection [2022-05-20] [Siu]

MXXDstryr

Aug 8, 2017
Kemono doesn't have some magic way to bypass the Fanbox subscription service. They require paying subscribers to give them access through their session key, which Kemono then uses to scrape the site. My guess is that no one who's subscribed to Siu's fanbox has bothered to do so.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Kemono doesn't have some magic way to bypass the Fanbox subscription service. They require paying subscribers to give them access through their session key, which Kemono then uses to scrape the site. My guess is that no one who's subscribed to Siu's fanbox has bothered to do so.
Kemono's hit a bit of a roadblock with Fanbox. It seems they've integrated a new security feature that detects a login from a different region and requests the user to change their password. Their Fanbox importer has been useless since Sept 19th. Lots of doomposters on their internal imageboard.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Kemono's hit a bit of a roadblock with Fanbox. It seems they've integrated a new security feature that detects a login from a different region and requests the user to change their password. Their Fanbox importer has been useless since Sept 19th. Lots of doomposters on their internal imageboard.
they need to add a feature to mimic the country of the importer

Reactions: SomeHuman0079

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
they need to add a feature to mimic the country of the importer
Or they could go back temporarily to letting people who want to share pack up uploads in a format straight to Kemono, like how yiff.party used to operate. Little to no response from Kemono, when there is a simpler fallback solution, has me worried. A lot of signs are pointing to no devs being reached out to.

As of a day or two ago, kemono.party redirects to kemono.su, their backup. Some imageboard posters noticed the domain was still up, so it was done internally with no word on why. You can find a few threads about , and . Whatever happens to Kemono, they get their shit together or bail, people seems to be working to rebuild already.

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
What policy change?
I forget the details but I think one of their changes prevented beast related content.

In any case I do hope his recent stuff crops up somewhere, there's no telling when KP is gonna start working again - if it does at all.

fen42

Jul 25, 2017
No one has leaked it yet? And now you really can’t link your card with fanbox? I see an error message.

Reactions: Isoroku

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Who have new AOAlive2d video?
That's behind the pixiv fanbox paywall. Usually Kemono would be able to get it, but again, the scraper hasn't been working for over a month now. The owners/developers of it have been completely silent too, so there's no sign of it returning to functionality. If you want stuff from fanbox for the time being, you'll have to wait and see if anyone leaks it themselves.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It's not just Sui, EVERY artist's work has stopped on that site. Since everybody seems to be getting their pirated Fanbox/Patreon stuff from that site, until someone figured out how to hack Fanbox again, pirates are out of luck. Only way to get the stuff now is if someone who actually supports the artists decides to upload, which is less likely since most them are probably for supporting the artists rather pirating.

Reactions: Gb hhgtvtvr