VN Ren'Py Abandoned Six Times A Day [Ep.1 Ch.4] [Edgame]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 28, 2018
Six Times a Day has now back at clubetchi - seems to have revised the story format - . It seems that Sam.I.Am - one of SpacerX's proofreaders/editors - had problems with access that have now been resolved, see attached message: 1593593606380.png

Last edited:

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Sorry to say this but i can't continue with this anymore, can't earn any money since the story is not original, i have a low end pc and renders take way too long and on top of that the hard drive that had all the assets is fried and i can't get all the same settings back. Sorry guys :(

• Sad
Reactions: Walter Victor

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Sorry to say this but i can't continue with this anymore,
thats fucked up
the Mom character was one of the hottest i have seen yet.

where is the original story?
and who made it?

also that you cant earn money from it is bullshit
just rename the game to 7 times a day and change the story some and its yours.
how many games here have not ripped stories from other games?
i would say half of them have done it

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
That sucks. I wish someone would take up the mantle of visualizing SpacerX's stuff. It's top-shelf.

If he's still alive and not dead from COVID, SpacerX should realize that with a decent render talent he could make a lot of money with his stories-- although word-for-word it would probably break the render budget, so it would need to be edited down to VN size.

And Edgame: don't give up so easily-- DAZ isn't easy and you have the talent, just roll your own slightly modified take on it.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
All of Spacer X stories:

Flight to BJI

P.S. If you will open any STD sub-folder (for example, STD\clubetchi_STD\ \6td\part020) you can find some jpg files with subscript cb (for example, heather071c.jpg and heather071cb.jpg). What is stands for? If you double click at the group picture at the top of html file (just under the title) and then move mouse on the picture with subscript cb you will see the effect. This javascript works in saved version in the same way as at original web site

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
He disappeared in 2020. There were rumors at then existed forum that he passed away from covid but there were just rumors. I pinged this site about year ago. It returned me a valid response but when I opened it I got an empty page.

DiverDown1976

Mar 4, 2024
He disappeared in 2020. There were rumors at then existed forum that he passed away from covid but there were just rumors. I pinged this site about year ago. It returned me a valid response but when I opened it I got an empty page.
I appreciate the response. I've wondered for a long time if anyone knew what happened to him.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote