VN Ren'Py Abandoned Six Times A Day [Ep.1 Ch.4] [Edgame]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
The story follows Alan Plummer, quite possibly the world's luckiest male high-school student. His mother's best friend secretly lusts after him, so arranges for him to be prescribed a questionable treatment regime for a diagnosed medical problem, requiring him to have six orgasms a day, each preceded by prolonged arousal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-17
Release Date: 2019-04-17
Developer: EdGame
Censored: NO
Story Author:
Version: Ep.1 - Ch.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Dev Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

susan2.jpg suzanneupclose2.jpg alanpool1.jpg doctor5.jpg nurse2.jpg c2doctor40.jpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, sounds awfully familiar, is this game a remake? Because I could swear that some months ago there was a game with a very similar plot where the mom's best friend, who happens to live just across the street does indeed lust over MC, but she also wants to get with MC's whole family, AND, she's a notorious cheater and a slut, having had lots of lovers behind her own man's back. Now that MC is her target, she indeed did orchestrate that ruse, that he needs several orgasms a day etc etc, she even hooked up with the doc so that the doc would go with the ruse.
All that made me not want to have anything to do with her in the game, it was just messed up, haha.

So if this indeed is the remake, then I wonder what was changed, beside the art :p

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017

I guess I'm confused how this relates to the other earlier attempt that didn't have SpacerX's blessing. I'm all for a VN of that story which is hot AF, but I'm not sure how three-hour-long blowjobs could ever be handled in a VN.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
To clarify, it's indeed the VN for the story with the same name. I'm not a native english speaker so i wanted to get into this, to try and make this with zero knoledge, focusing at rendering instead of the narative. I asked multiple times for permission from the author, but the last time he's been online was like 2 years ago. Also to clarify i did not ask for money, so it's not commercial use of that story. As for another game with similar storyline i also don't know. If someone finds it let me know.

EDIT: found it, gonna look into it, but i've seen it's abandoned. I don't plan to do the same.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
To clarify, it's indeed the VN for the story with the same name. I'm not a native english speaker so i wanted to get into this, to try and make this with zero knoledge, focusing at rendering instead of the narative. I asked multiple times for permission from the author, but the last time he's been online was like 2 years ago. Also to clarify i did not ask for money, so it's not commercial use of that story. As for another game with similar storyline i also don't know. If someone finds it let me know.
Look here.

Makes sense when this is a story written by someone else.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017

EDIT: found it, gonna look into it, but i've seen it's abandoned. I don't plan to do the same.
If you read through that thread you'll see a response from Spacer X that he's not happy about that one, but the concern is around Patreon. If you're not monetizing it and you give him full credit for the story then I'd say go for it!

If you manage to capture the amount of edging involved in the stories, you would be a hero. No VNs really have gotten that right with the possible exception of the Quest Failed series.

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Considering how many erotic stories there are out there, and how surprisingly few devs use them as plot or inspiration for their games' stories, it's somewhat improbable that two different devs have made a game, based on or adapted from, the same story without realizing it.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and Retro

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The story was amazing and very hot, only problem was that all the girls had the same "big rack", lacked flat chested or even small chested type.
I hope you will do fine with the game, maybe making it a little less linear than the books...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote