VN Ren'Py Abandoned Six Times A Day [Ep.1 Ch.4] [Edgame]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
the best models i have ever seen in a renpy game. good work. if you keep it up like that, you will gain a lots of patreon i think. :)
Thanks, i don't do patreon, sadly the storyline isn't mine and i won't collect money without consent of the author.
only dame i wouldnt do is the one "narrating" the beginning who wants this to happen..she nasty..blech...dumpy face and her boobs in her top look like a couple crushed paper bags...other than that..seems ok for a not-game story(no choices..notta game..pass)
I know the renders in the beginning were off but this is my first time so give me a break. I am using other programs to fit the clothing to look more natural. And yeah not a game, VN is VN you don't need to like it.

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
have read the story on adult literature sites, quite long so a hell of a lot to come in the future.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
the general game seemed ok... couple things I wasn't keen on.. the introduction and filling in of the characters story's really seemed to drag out a bit longer than needed.. it was an ugh... and the naming... Susan and Suzanne?... didn't like that much..not sure if that was laziness..or ..maybe there is a twist in the story coming because of the naming?.. but to close in names for me..
other than that enjoyed the short early version..
cheers.

Reactions: fotosina

Bakatorous

Apr 24, 2018
While I will probably return to this, but due the slowness of the development and how little there was to see even though this is episode 4, it will be a long time before I retry this one. Maybe around episode 14 or so. I did enjoy the renders, but the story buildup is too painfully slow. No action in it at all, so far.

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
Wow, someone finally made a game based on my teen years (the title anyway). I still remember the first time I had sex.....I was so cold and so alone...bahahahahahhahahahahhahaahha

Edit: On the copyright issue. Just remember there is no statute of limitations when it comes to copyrighted material. Even if the dev dissappears for 20 or a 100 years. They, his estate or his family can always come back and say "WTF man" or sue your ass, whichever they decide.
Advice.....Keep doing what you are doing. DO NOT monatize and I believe (well I would like to believe) the original dev will give you his blessing and not sue your ass. Good luck. Kind Regards Luke
That depends on the country, most copyrights are 3 ~ 12 years, the US is about the only place you can buy one for like 75 years.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I totaly forgot, i said just above that i will credit the author, it's my first time with posting and got a little carried ...
Yeah, I already played this EXACT game under a different name awhile back.. did you just re-release this?

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Yeah, I already played this EXACT game under a different name awhile back.. did you just re-release this?
It is but is not the same game! let me explain, there was a game called "Lovers Lane" that used the characters and it's probably what you played, but since the game was never finished he took on the characters of that game to set up this VN of a story called like this game "6 Times a Day" Also all this info to answer your question is in this thread if you happen to READ the other post on it made it is only 3 pages....

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
@Edgame , Please don't mess it up, so far so good i read you're gonna trim some of it, please leave the descriptions of the sexual acts as is, don't trim anything of that as that's part of what makes the STORY!! as for Suzanne she should be better looking face wise remember she is described as a Super model bombshell and in current state not as the description of her, also her hair need to be longer like Susan as if you read the story at some point Suzanne will be naked with the hair covering her breast.

Make sure you pay attention to the little details as this is a VN that's what is gonna make or break it as in for trimming i vote you keep as the original any trim or change can messed it up even if is not perceived at the moment for you to trim the right way you would have to read the COMPLETE story like 4 or 5 times to then judge if, where and what to trim without messing it up!! but if it was me i would not give in to poster requesting it as the it wouldn't be THE STORY! but that' just me!!
Good luck man!! keep on going with this!
ps: It only takes a few seconds edit your OP (first page) ASAP you never know when the original dev/writer can pop up and that can backfire at least if it happens and he does see the credit maybe you even get his personal blessing! type someting like this
Credits: This Visual Novel is based on the illustrated story of "6 Times a Day" By: Spacer X

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
ps: It only takes a few seconds edit your OP (first page) ASAP you never know when the original dev/writer can pop up and that can backfire at least if it happens and he does see the credit maybe you even get his personal blessing! type someting like this
Credits: This Visual Novel is based on the illustrated story of "6 Times a Day" By: Spacer X
I was afraid if i would edit it now, it will shift it's place in the new games page something like new update ....

as for Suzanne she should be better looking face wise remember she is described as a Super model bombshell and in current state not as the description of her, also her hair need to be longer like Susan as if you read the story at some point Suzanne will be naked with the hair covering her breast.
That's why i said that i would trim some things here and there, i will not make it longer(i would have to redo all the renders) but i'll omit that part in the story, that detail.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I think if you were to render oral scenes with any kind of eye contact or variation, you'd be the first VN to do so (but Milfy City's pretty good with that). But Six Times a Day has so many epic BJs that go on and on, please be sure to have multiple renders per scene and really stretch them out. Part of the MCs "medical condition" isn't just six times a day, but they all have to be edged out.

Doing that without making things too boring is the big challenge-- the story does this with text, but you'll have to try to keep things lively in the images too. That's just my opinion, I think you're off to a good start!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Oh wow, actually excited for this. I was super sad when the original story ended so abruptly.
It did not "end" in a meaning, that the whole told story and the whole told universe has ended. It is rather that SpacerX, the author of the story, decided to let this book end, where he supported the story strongly by many pictures. He will go on with a sequel, as soon as he is in the mood for it, but then wiht no or less pictures. STaD-Universe still has room for a continuation.
And if Edgame and SpacerX came to an agreement, that would be great!
But I have to admit that the characters' look in this game is quite far away from the original. While Susan can more or less compete with the original :), Suzanne is very far away from it :(. Especially the face makes her description in the text quite unbelievable. Katherine, the sister, seems to look okay :confused:, but could look better and closer to the original, if you ask me. And Akami, the nurse, just looks terrible, sorry. In the story I wasn't a fan of her, either, but in the game... :sick:

Reactions: LeftyPR

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I was afraid if i would edit it now, it will shift it's place in the new games page something like new update ....

That's why i said that i would trim some things here and there, i will not make it longer(i would have to redo all the renders) but i'll omit that part in the story, that detail.
And thats my point on the the descriptive nature of the scenes is what makes the story if you trim part of those elements i THINK (because of course nothing in life is a giving) it will take away from the immersion of the story, trust me i really want you to do good that's why i'm being constructive with my opinion!! and again good luck looking forward to this one!

By the way here is his main page the one you have is one of the sites that host some of his stories but here is his site

Reactions: Walter Victor

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
the general game seemed ok... couple things I wasn't keen on.. the introduction and filling in of the characters story's really seemed to drag out a bit longer than needed.. it was an ugh... and the naming... Susan and Suzanne?... didn't like that much..not sure if that was laziness..or ..maybe there is a twist in the story coming because of the naming?.. but to close in names for me..
other than that enjoyed the short early version..
cheers.
He is basing this on an EXISTING story, and you need that long intro to understand the what,why and who?
but get ready because the story has 21 books totaling 153 parts and those are broken in about 12 to 13 chapters per part!! long but good story you really get invested in it and makes you WANT to follow the story and see how it ends.

Remember is not a GAME is a Visual Novel so Lots of story but no choices or paths and some illustrations but i'm pretty sure Edgame will take care of that last one adding some of his own inspired by the story!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
He is basing this on an EXISTING story, and you need that long intro to understand the what,why and who?
but get ready because the story has 21 books totaling 153 parts and those are broken in about 12 to 13 chapters per part!! long but good story you really get invested in it and makes you WANT to follow the story and see how it ends.

Remember is not a GAME is a Visual Novel so Lots of story but no choices or paths and some illustrations but i'm pretty sure Edgame will take care of that last one adding some of his own inspired by the story!
yes i understand what a VN is but thanks... so re doing someone else's work meant it had to be copied word for word?... and boring out of the gate?. he is already not using it with permission so why would it matter if he changed a name etc? thanks for coming to defend him though.. whew that was close..

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One thing I noticed was that, while in the doctor's office, the text (taken from the novella) has Susan sitting as she observes the proceedings, but the images clearly show her standing. It would be helpful if the developer would correct that. Changing the text would obviously be easier, but the next release will also need to have the text modified, if Susan is to remain standing. Of course, some gentlemen could bring her a chair before she faints!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote