VN Ren'Py Abandoned Six Times A Day [Ep.1 Ch.4] [Edgame]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 28, 2018
Yes the game was called Lovers Lane by Mr. X, which was last updated on 2018-11-21 and has now been marked as Abandoned. Although the renders are different, the characters and the story line and the words used in the story line are (as far as I can tell at a quick read) essentially identical (and yes it was based on sex six times each day). The last update of Lovers Lane went further that the release of Six Times a Day. I am not sure that it has been Abandoned because his Patron page is still active with 6 patrons, and there is no hint that he has stopped development. However, from his statements it is clear that the wanted the subscription money but the number of patrons failed to meet his expectations (he also hid the extra content behind a pay wall which put some potential patrons off).

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Yes the game was called Lovers Lane by Mr. X, which was last updated on 2018-11-21 and has now been marked as Abandoned. Although the renders are different, the characters and the story line and the words used in the story line are (as far as I can tell at a quick read) essentially identical (and yes it was based on sex six times each day). The last update of Lovers Lane went further that the release of Six Times a Day.
I intended to release it with the whole first episode complete, but i need feedback, and so people know what to expect. The lines are basically identical with some modification added for my own benefit, helping with the renders. I intend to keep the story as original as possible. As for the other game, you can't compare renders, man :p ...

Reactions: Sky-WaLKeR
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Edgame, my post was just in response to the prior comments and not intended to be critical. I am delighted that you have decided to develop your game and shall enjoy playing it. However, as the EU's Article 13 of the new Copyright Laws will be ratified in the next year or so I would politely suggest that you to at least talk to the developers of Lovers Lane (best endeavours required I believe), and also make sure that you diverge in a substantial way from their story line - which I am sure will be great. If you really intend to emulate Spacer X's manga/e-book series it has over 4 million words and 3000 images in the 1650 chapters... I wish you luck. With regards.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Nice solid start so far, I especially like the mother's model! You know that this will be a massive undertaking if you will be following the whole story from start to finish so I hope that you won't burn yourself out with it. The only feedback I can currently give you is that you are on the right track, keep up the good work!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
There was a game exactly like this it was called "Lovers Lane", however it is abandoned now. Guess this is a remake of that ne.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
...politely suggest that you to at least talk to the developers of Lovers Lane (best endeavours required I believe), and also make sure that you diverge in a substantial way from their story line - which I am sure will be great.
Why would he need to talk to the developers of Lovers Lane? That one used the same source material, the Spacer X stories, and Spacer X stated that he did not give his permission to that Patreon dev to use the story.

Edgame, great job so far, your renders are good and I'd love to see where you take it, especially once Glory shows up.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It's a nice intro. The story is fleshed out enough to make sense above the standard VN plots, so that is good as well. Renders a bit grainy at times. Mom is hot, 'aunty' not bad either, but way to massive boobs for me

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'd really like to see a game based on the erotic classic series "The Hat Trick" by dellagordo on Literotica. Its been 12 years and still waiting for the author to post part 4, but wrote my own fan version for personal consumption years ago!:p

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I don't think this is a good idea how you're doing things. If it's the same story but with your pictures then it's going to be horrible. The story is way too long and honestly I never had the courage to read it more than once (especially since Spacer decided to add more and more chapters in completed parts).

Why don't you just stuck with the dialogue? It will make a more dynamic VN. What's the point of description when you have pictures? And STAD has more than enough dialogues.

I beg you to trim down thes story for your VN because it will be too much.

As for the renders, they are very good. I love them.

I'd really like to see a game based on the erotic classic series "The Hat Trick" by dellagordo on Literotica. Its been 12 years and still waiting for the author to post part 4, but wrote my own fan version for personal consumption years ago!:p

Can you share?

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Wow, someone finally made a game based on my teen years (the title anyway). I still remember the first time I had sex.....I was so cold and so alone...bahahahahahhahahahahhahaahha

Edit: On the copyright issue. Just remember there is no statute of limitations when it comes to copyrighted material. Even if the dev dissappears for 20 or a 100 years. They, his estate or his family can always come back and say "WTF man" or sue your ass, whichever they decide.
Advice.....Keep doing what you are doing. DO NOT monatize and I believe (well I would like to believe) the original dev will give you his blessing and not sue your ass. Good luck. Kind Regards Luke

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Believe me i thought of that, and i think i will trim some of it in the future, but the intro has to be solid and clear.
DO NOT monatize and I believe (well I would like to believe) the original dev will give you his blessing and not sue your ass.
I said i won't though the money in a poor country could help the bill of electricity the PC consumes for the renders, just TBH....
I would love his blessing, i only want to emphasize his story, it's a really good one, i never intended to steal it and i never took property of it. On the next update i will also credit him on the frontpage (realy forgot about that).

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I don't think this is a good idea how you're doing things. If it's the same story but with your pictures then it's going to be horrible. The story is way too long and honestly I never had the courage to read it more than once (especially since Spacer decided to add more and more chapters in completed parts).

Why don't you just stuck with the dialogue? It will make a more dynamic VN. What's the point of description when you have pictures? And STAD has more than enough dialogues.

As for the renders, they are very good. I love them.

Can you share?
Sorry but keeping my stories secret for the moment, in case I either partner with someone or learn the game-building process on my own (used to code in assembly language on IBM 360/370 mainframes). I've written 2 highly fappable series that are roughly 75% complete, and much more creative than most of what I see/read today.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry but keeping my stories secret for the moment, in case I either partner with someone or learn the game-building process on my own (used to code in assembly language on IBM 360/370 mainframes). I've written 2 highly fappable series that are roughly 75% complete, and much more creative than most of what I see/read today.
thats the main problem of many people xD, like me for example, i have a good story for a game but im too lazy to learn 3d and renpy to make the game xD

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Any plans for an Android release?
I have to download quite a few thing to be able to build for android, i have no idea how it will go, but i'll try it for the next release. It's just the intro so you'll not miss tooooo much. Also for android i have to make a different build since the text doesn't fit on long lines. So ... yeah ...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
only dame i wouldnt do is the one "narrating" the beginning who wants this to happen..she nasty..blech...dumpy face and her boobs in her top look like a couple crushed paper bags...other than that..seems ok for a not-game story(no choices..notta game..pass)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote