VN Ren'Py Abandoned Six Times A Day [Ep.1 Ch.4] [Edgame]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
One thing I noticed was that, while in the doctor's office, the text (taken from the novella) has Susan sitting as she observes the proceedings, but the images clearly show her standing. It would be helpful if the developer would correct that. Changing the text would obviously be easier, but the next release will also need to have the text modified, if Susan is to remain standing. Of course, some gentlemen could bring her a chair before she faints!
I swear i carefully read all the text where it says her sitting, maybe i missed something or maybe forgot to save the text :p It's difficult to make them stay in daz3d lke described in the text, so it's easier standing.

EDIT: i did edit those lines, you need to pay attention, my version has little things changed here and there.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It is but is not the same game! let me explain, there was a game called "Lovers Lane" that used the characters and it's probably what you played, but since the game was never finished he took on the characters of that game to set up this VN of a story called like this game "6 Times a Day" Also all this info to answer your question is in this thread if you happen to READ the other post on it made it is only 3 pages....
Yeah, after my post I went through my game folder and found it... Same game, different name.. We'll see where (or IF) it goes from here. Good luck to the new Dev! They should update the OP plot synopsis to divulge that this is not an original work, but more honestly a reboot/rename.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So I read this one, and thus far it's a Kinetic style visual novel, with a slightly outlandish plot premise... If you can get your head around the absurdity of the plot premise, the developers do seem to be placing an emphasis on good story telling... Sometimes it's a bit long winded in it's approach initially, but it shows some promise... The visuals are ok, and the characters appear to be somewhat believable, depending on the character... The chapters are VERY short... Don't expect a bunch of erotic content just yet, as it's still very early in the story... Only time will tell if they can pull this one off, or not, in the long term... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Walter Victor

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
yes i understand what a VN is but thanks... so re doing someone else's work meant it had to be copied word for word?... and boring out of the gate?. he is already not using it with permission so why would it matter if he changed a name etc? thanks for coming to defend him though.. whew that was close..
I was not DEFENDING HIM i was explaining it TO YOU!!

Since it seems it was a little over your head to understand the OP or read the thread, so figured i would make it easy for you!

IT IS NOT A REMAKE, He took an already written story and and incorporate HIS RENDERS!! which is what he wants to concentrate in as English is not his native language. because then we would be reading something like
BBOORRIIING.. and Engrish..not the worst engrish, but engrish none the less.. not quite sure how sams sister chased the MC into his own apartment from her place in a towel.. sam is filthy rich but lives in the same building as the poor broke MC?. story jumps around, a little broken.. oh and did mention boring..
or maybe like this
yup... might check again in a year.. try english..
Again if you READ the thread you would have READ that he did reach out to the WRITER of the story but he has been MIA but again that should not affect you if he has permission or not

To answer to your question, YES INTRO WORD FOR WORD is a must, if not later on you won't enjoy/understand part of the plot or the why was it like that or why that decision made and so on and that is a FACT because i read the whole story.

You suggest the naming scheme is *lazYness and you don't get why... well DUHHHH ................ :ROFLMAO:
*( i'm guessing you meant lazIness but hey English is only my second language so sorry if i'm wrong )

Stated on the intro slow build up..........but then again almost every game here that is not a fap session starting from the demo or a V 01 or some long plot is introduced or written to make sense and better story seems to BORE YOU at some point!!!

You do get that this story was written years ago! so people are going to be watching it as he develops and if he changes to much then he is gonna get a :poop: storm when all he wants to do is create an enjoyable reading experience with nice RENDERS and better his craft and rendering.
Are you going to help him re-read the story more then 6 or 7 times to make sure the edits make sense further down the story line?

And let's not forget you already had someone tell you in a nice cool normal way about the way you come across when you provide your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism!!!! Your answer: Takes one to know one!!! :rolleyes:

Well i doubt you made it this far since reading BORES you so much but if you did, you need to lighten up man thse are games and VS made as hobbies and other for profit but you get them FREE and also PIRATED so easy , if it really bores you so much what others make WHY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN? theres is an idea ;)

Mods if i have broken a rule please let me know and sorry for the rant but reading over and over and over the same :poop: in so many games gets BOOOORIIIING!!!!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The story from which this kinetic novel is adapted, is very slow developing. Alan doesn't get laid until Day 39! o_O

I believe there are 76 days to the story. How many years will it take to complete this game!? :unsure:

At any rate, it's a helluva read!(y)(y)

Reactions: LeftyPR

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
The story from which this kinetic novel is adapted, is very slow developing. Alan doesn't get laid until Day 39! o_O

I believe there are 76 days to the story. How many years will it take to complete this game!? :unsure:

At any rate, it's a helluva read!(y)(y)
TBH if you don't have an edging / oral fetish then this story probably isn't for you. Until he gets laid those 6 ejaculations a day all come from long, drawn-out blowjobs, and even after he's got his harem locked down it's still a good 70 to 80% BJs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
TBH if you don't have an edging / oral fetish then this story probably isn't for you. Until he gets laid those 6 ejaculations a day all come from long, drawn-out blowjobs, and even after he's got his harem locked down it's still a good 70 to 80% BJs.
It seemed to me, for as far as I read, that the author was edging his readers. As I read more and more, I found myself skipping through increasing amounts. But the payoff on Day 39...

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
It seemed to me, for as far as I read, that the author was edging his readers. As I read more and more, I found myself skipping through increasing amounts. But the payoff on Day 39...
Except that his other big story that's in progress? It's called "Flight to Blowjob Island" and has even more oral in it, if you can believe that. Spacer X likes what he likes.
I agree though, Alan certainly wants more and it's a huge payoff when he gets it. But like you said, it doesn't come for a very long while. Like if DMD had a year of increasingly hot BJs before the main event.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Except that his other big story that's in progress? It's called "Flight to Blowjob Island" and has even more oral in it, if you can believe that. Spacer X likes what he likes.
I agree though, Alan certainly wants more and it's a huge payoff when he gets it. But like you said, it doesn't come for a very long while. Like if DMD had a year of increasingly hot BJs before the main event.
Hah! :D In real time, didn't it actually take longer? Nearly 2-1/2 years!!! :ROFLMAO:

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
For everyone reading this, to emphasize the photos behind the story, would it be better if i would remove the bottom textbar and let the text be something like this? Would you be okay with this? Screenshot_9.jpg

EDIT: this would also help see the full animations withought the bottom textbar covering the action...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For everyone reading this, to emphasize the photos behind the story, would it be better if i would remove the bottom textbar and let the text be something like this? Would you be okay with this? View attachment 286931

EDIT: this would also help see the full animations withought the bottom textbar covering the action...
I do it this way anyway by using Ren'Py Transparent Text. So it wouldn't make any difference to me. But, if you do that, a lot of people will complain about it being hard to read.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
I do it this way anyway by using Ren'Py Transparent Text. So it wouldn't make any difference to me. But, if you do that, a lot of people will complain about it being hard to read.
I've put an outline on the text so it would be visible if the background is white or black. Is there any other solution so i can keep the background visible as much as possible?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I've put an outline on the text so it would be visible if the background is white or black. Is there any other solution so i can keep the background visible as much as possible?
Doesn't the middle mouse button / H key work?

Between that and framing the scenes carefully, you should be covered. Although maybe for this story, seeing the words and the action together at once is a little more important, so I get you.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Doesn't the middle mouse button / H key work?

Between that and framing the scenes carefully, you should be covered. Although maybe for this story, seeing the words and the action together at once is a little more important, so I get you.
I guess it works, but the textbar is always visible, it would be a chore to always have to hit the H button to see the full picture. In the future there will be more animated phases and edging situations that WILL need the help of the pictures, but if for example the handjob (like in the chapter 4 of this VN) happens to be visually under the semi transparent textbar then it takes all the fun from it.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Well, to each his own, just not a fan of clone designs.
I'm not the story author so i can't change the fact of how they look. I tried to be mild on designing the characters but flat chest i guess won't happen today :p

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I'm not the story author so i can't change the fact of how they look. I tried to be mild on designing the characters but flat chest i guess won't happen today :p
Some of the characters' boobs are less ginormously large and more just "big", like the sister, some of the cheerleaders and Glory. But IIRC none are ever small in any way. I'd also like to see just a smidge less Russ Meyer in the 2 main MILFs, but that's just me.

Spacer X has this to say about it:
"Those [bra sizes] currently used herein are B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J."

I and J cups. Sheesh.

Reactions: Voilsh
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote