VN Ren'Py Abandoned Six Times A Day [Ep.1 Ch.4] [Edgame]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
To those, who, completely not understood my me, prefer less endowed chests o_O - in the story there are a few cheerleaders you might like.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Lol. The plot intrigued me and I gave it a roll even though its obviously early development. The writing could use a bit more depth, its a bit too straightforward in the setting narration (the actual convos seem fine so far). That said, the situation as it is so far is pretty hilarious. The renders are satisfying enough. Definitely will intrigue those interested in the corruption of the proverbial puritanical family. :) Will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck dev!

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone Pm me where i can find the orinal author ? Like a forum or whatsoever? I've seen that on the previous attempt on the VN there were some screenshots of a forum but i can't pinpoint it.. I really wanna talk to him about my adaptation and i have no clue how to connect with him on an active platform. I contacted him on old platforms but no replies were made.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone Pm me where i can find the orinal author ? Like a forum or whatsoever? I've seen that on the previous attempt on the VN there were some screenshots of a forum but i can't pinpoint it.. I really wanna talk to him about my adaptation and i have no clue how to connect with him on an active platform. I contacted him on old platforms but no replies were made.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
I LOVE HUGE TITS and mother and'aunty' are perfect like that!!! never change it
Those are not Huge just slight above average.
i hope the moms breasts grows even more in the upcoming episodes ;)

so when is the next update coming :)?

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
Those are not Huge just slight above average.
i hope the moms breasts grows even more in the upcoming episodes ;)

so when is the next update coming :)?
People here complained about that, but i was in the middle of a scene so i would not just increase them on the spot. I will tho, when the scene changes. I just started on chapter 6, the fifth was really filled with so much that i took my time with so many renders and animations. I plan updating on the final chapter, 10, but i might update on 8 or 7 if it's going to take a long time. That means maybe 2 weeks or more..

iowacub

Jul 10, 2017
I'm excited to see where this goes. The slower build up is great, and I love the models.

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
After a bit of back and forth i decided i should comply with the argues that the Suzanne model was not up to the expectations, so i had to reskin her, change the hair, and remodel her a bit, to be a bit closer to the story description. Working on chapter 8, and i hope that the change won't affect the experience too much.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
After a bit of back and forth i decided i should comply with the argues that the Suzanne model was not up to the expectations, so i had to reskin her, change the hair, and remodel her a bit, to be a bit closer to the story description. Working on chapter 8, and i hope that the change won't affect the experience too much.
View attachment 309872
did you touch the tits?

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
did you touch the tits?
Just a bit. I'm having trouble with the shape, and still not fully satisfied. This is a real problem with oversized breasts on daz3d ... not something i can really do, but tbh i just wanted to be accurate on everything... so it took me like 3 days to have something that is more close to reality. I REALLY don't wanna make a cartoon type VN with perfect shapes ... however in the story they are kind of perfect so i'm trying to balance ... don't wanna give spoilers here, i guess you'll need to wait for me to end all first 10 chapters of the first episode. I already started on 9 but soon i'll get stuck because of the scenes, and will take longer than usual..

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Just a bit. I'm having trouble with the shape, and still not fully satisfied. This is a real problem with oversized breasts on daz3d ... not something i can really do, but tbh i just wanted to be accurate on everything... so it took me like 3 days to have something that is more close to reality. I REALLY don't wanna make a cartoon type VN with perfect shapes ... however in the story they are kind of perfect so i'm trying to balance ... don't wanna give spoilers here, i guess you'll need to wait for me to end all first 10 chapters of the first episode. I already started on 9 but soon i'll get stuck because of the scenes, and will take longer than usual..
:'( bigger tits was better

Reactions: Pippone

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 309872
The face is still very far away from the original. And not looking too great...

Reactions: Pippone

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
The face is still very far away from the original. And not looking too great...
this is true.
Just try to imagine an actual Jessica Rabbit IRL ... it's fucking ugly imo. Also, imagine me trying to actually spend weeks before this project started for characters that even resembles her (which i did)... also, you can't put a Jessica Rabbit face on a 39 yo body ... also, i don't wanna make this a cartoon.
ALSO this is the sketch used on their website for her description. I can't see any resemblance with Jessica rabbit, can you? suzanne013c.jpg

Also, these models are not perfect, there will always be prople that love them as they are, and there we always be haters that .. hate ... all i'm saying that i could use old cartoonish characters for that but that's not my style. I'm have my own picture in my head, and it's always trying to be closer to the reality, even if it's not following the story 100%. For something that's free, you don't really have a saying in what i do here, but i appreciate the different opinions, and try to take the good part from each and everyone of them.
These ugly bitches (according to some) said hi.
e1c9p3.jpg

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone tell the dev to fix the face shader on suzanne. All he has to do is use the same skin settings from susan in daz studio.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote