RPGM Sizeplay [v05.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Another bug I think, this game didn't let me move at all just stuck in place, and then after that the arrow keys and escape button don't respond at all, can't open menu to save from top right. But can click around the map. 1687107288942.png

Reactions: arandomdude7sins

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Another bug I think, this game didn't let me move at all just stuck in place, and then after that the arrow keys and escape button don't respond at all, can't open menu to save from top right. But can click around the map. View attachment 2706358
That is weird, I'm looking at the code and everything seems to be okay. Can you please give me your save file so I can take a look?

Reactions: arandomdude7sins

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Dude, I am not good at using RPGmaker, so do you know how I can fix this problem? (I am using joiplay) View attachment 2715038
Ah, FOSSIL is a plugin that allows me to use older plugins from MV in MZ. However, Joiplay does something to plugin order and it gives this error.
This error is not shown on windows. So at the moment, only possible way to play this game is on windows.

Reactions: Misfit scout

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Ah, FOSSIL is a plugin that allows me to use older plugins from MV in MZ. However, Joiplay does something to plugin order and it gives this error.
This error is not shown on windows. So at the moment, only possible way to play this game is on windows.
do you plan in future versions making it possible to play in joiplay?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
do you plan in future versions making it possible to play in joiplay?
I had plans to, but seeing how one of my main plugins is acting with joiplay, I doubt I'll be able to do it unless I recreate whole game without the FOSSIL.
So it's highly unlikely unless I can find some way to make joiplay compatible with FOSSIL in the meantime.

Reactions: Misfit scout

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I had plans to, but seeing how one of my main plugins is acting with joiplay, I doubt I'll be able to do it unless I recreate whole game without the FOSSIL.
So it's highly unlikely unless I can find some way to make joiplay compatible with FOSSIL in the meantime.
Alright, thanks for taking your time to answer my question

Reactions: SizeMage

LustGuardian

Mar 8, 2023
I am very noob at these type of stuff, so do you know a video that can help me to do this?
I am very lazy to find a video. Just open Joiplay --> find icon "Sizeplay " --> longtap it (menu appears) --> tap Edit(or something like that) --> change Type of game to HTML. it should help you launch this game. At least that's how I solved this problem.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I am very lazy to find a video. Just open Joiplay --> find icon "Sizeplay " --> longtap it (menu appears) --> tap Edit(or something like that) --> change Type of game to HTML. it should help you launch this game. At least that's how I solved this problem.
When I opened it, the game was already with htlm. , So I tried putting in caps lock, but it kept getting fossil error

Screenshot_20230624-170646.png

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I share the reaction of the vast majority :oops:... but the positive side (?) is that now I know that the "vore" tag exists in this forum.:ROFLMAO:

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Sizeplay [v05.2023.3] [SizeMage] Compressed

Win(~324MB):

Tool:UAGC

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
dosen anyone have a save for the school am trying to make my way to new places but its so hard xD any tips? :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes