RPGM Sizeplay [v05.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DiscordantlyYou

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you so much for the bug reports!

I'll check that Aria's bug out and fix it. (Upon checking it, it seems I have already fixed that bug in the current version on patreon).
Here is the fix for it: - Place this file in your "data" folder and overwrite the old one.

It's for the first UB minigame with Hisako? It's my first UB minigame I made and it's one of the few that use actual animated videos instead of pictures that new events use. I have in plan to rework Hisako and older characters once I get some time after working on new content.

You cannot change your skill to be bigger than your actual attribute. For example, if your odor resistance is 3, you can choose 3,2,1,0 but you cannot set it to 4 because that's higher than 3.

There will be more dialogues just like Aria's, but since I'm doing monthly releases I've sidelined that sort of thing until I add sufficient amount of content before I can start working on "perfecting" the events.
Well, I hate to pester but after plugging that into my game (I put it into my data folder and replaced the prior map) and testing it both on my current save file and a new one, that didn't seem to fix her CV2 Event? Unless I have to reinstall everything to fix this I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but either way I genuinely thank you for your prior hasty reply.

On a related note to your reply, I know I am just some random guy on the internet, but if you are looking at all for people to write dialogue for your game, I do quite a bit of writing as a Hobby for a variety of settings, and have been looking for an excuse to do more character dialogue. If that interests you at all, I mean no pressure of course.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Well, I hate to pester but after plugging that into my game (I put it into my data folder and replaced the prior map) and testing it both on my current save file and a new one, that didn't seem to fix her CV2 Event? Unless I have to reinstall everything to fix this I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but either way I genuinely thank you for your prior hasty reply.

On a related note to your reply, I know I am just some random guy on the internet, but if you are looking at all for people to write dialogue for your game, I do quite a bit of writing as a Hobby for a variety of settings, and have been looking for an excuse to do more character dialogue. If that interests you at all, I mean no pressure of course.
- It will work now 100%
You don't need to reinstall, replacing the file will work now. I've changed it a bit.

Thank you for the offer, but at the moment I work alone.
There is a supporter that helped me with the dialogue already though and I'm sort of trying to improve my writing based on theirs. Quite a bit of dialogue in the game belongs to them.

Though of course, if you find a spelling error, weird wording etc.. feel free to tell me since English is not my main language.
Also I always take criticism and ideas so feel free to give both :D

Reactions: DiscordantlyYou

DiscordantlyYou

Jul 20, 2020
- It will work now 100%
You don't need to reinstall, replacing the file will work now. I've changed it a bit.

Thank you for the offer, but at the moment I work alone.
There is a supporter that helped me with the dialogue already though and I'm sort of trying to improve my writing based on theirs. Quite a bit of dialogue in the game belongs to them.

Though of course, if you find a spelling error, weird wording etc.. feel free to tell me since English is not my main language.
Also I always take criticism and ideas so feel free to give both :D
Can confirm the new file works properly after putting it in.

Of course, like I said no pressure at all I just wanted to extend the offer as your project definitely interests me.

If I spot any grammatical things or errors or etc I'll certainly let you know. As someone who intends to one day develop such games themselves, I find your general manner of doing things very refreshing, so many creators are far less clear with their audience about their intentions and are less inclined to interact with their community.

I guess I just want to say I find you a bit inspiring, keep up the excellent work. I'll near certainly be joining your patrons once I have the means to do so.

DiscordantlyYou

Jul 20, 2020
Seems like I softlocked myself in Nyx/Nox's training, I'm at Nyx's stomping minigame and I just don't seem to have the stats to get through it, I thought I had bought enough of Amelia's potions but I was mistaken. As far as I can tell only way to salvage that is to reload from a much older save and do the entire training over again -

I bring this up to note that maybe at that stage of the training it might be permissible for the player to sneak out of Nyx's room, or if that's too inelegant a solution add a minor stat up upon failing the minigame, as there seems to be no other way to leave at all from that point.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Seems like I softlocked myself in Nyx/Nox's training, I'm at Nyx's stomping minigame and I just don't seem to have the stats to get through it, I thought I had bought enough of Amelia's potions but I was mistaken. As far as I can tell only way to salvage that is to reload from a much older save and do the entire training over again -

I bring this up to note that maybe at that stage of the training it might be permissible for the player to sneak out of Nyx's room, or if that's too inelegant a solution add a minor stat up upon failing the minigame, as there seems to be no other way to leave at all from that point.
There is a warning before Nyx's minigames that you need to have a certain amount of health and stamina to pass them. If you didn't get any warning it means you have enough stats to pass it, however, less stats you have the harder it is and that stomping minigame is hard on low stats, but possible. How much HP and Stamina do you have?

Reactions: DiscordantlyYou

DiscordantlyYou

Jul 20, 2020
There is a warning before Nyx's minigames that you need to have a certain amount of health and stamina to pass them. If you didn't get any warning it means you have enough stats to pass it, however, less stats you have the harder it is and that stomping minigame is hard on low stats, but possible. How much HP and Stamina do you have?
Either I missed it, (Entirely possible) Or I have just barely the minimum and that minigame is really hard for me for some reason lol. To answer your question, I have 178 Health and 114 Stamina, I've tried the minigame about 20 times now, and to be completely honest there is a good chance I just suck at it. I just cannot find the proper time to mitigate damage enough to survive the final stomp on her third cycle.

Most likely this is on me

Edit: After giving it another go, try number 21 was apparently the one, I don't know what I did differently tbh, but regardless, you can ignore my earlier comments. That minigame is still hard as hell though.

Edit #2: After going through all of her trainings, events and whatnot and getting her mistress event, I got to the one where you are placed in a condom, and after moving to the next scene, Nox suddently won't talk to me at all. I go up to initiate dialogue and she just does nothing, no reaction, and doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is. And as you cannot enter them at night, it seems like it just straight up broke? I'd reset the relationship to test this, but she's not an option to do so with the book of skills.

Last edited:

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Either I missed it, (Entirely possible) Or I have just barely the minimum and that minigame is really hard for me for some reason lol. To answer your question, I have 178 Health and 114 Stamina, I've tried the minigame about 20 times now, and to be completely honest there is a good chance I just suck at it. I just cannot find the proper time to mitigate damage enough to survive the final stomp on her third cycle.

Most likely this is on me

Edit: After giving it another go, try number 21 was apparently the one, I don't know what I did differently tbh, but regardless, you can ignore my earlier comments. That minigame is still hard as hell though.

Edit #2: After going through all of her trainings, events and whatnot and getting her mistress event, I got to the one where you are placed in a condom, and after moving to the next scene, Nox suddently won't talk to me at all. I go up to initiate dialogue and she just does nothing, no reaction, and doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is. And as you cannot enter them at night, it seems like it just straight up broke? I'd reset the relationship to test this, but she's not an option to do so with the book of skills.
Yeah, it's hard when your stats are low, you can't miss the timing once. Higher stats give you more leeway.

That's not a bug, it's the end of her content for this version. I'll upload v05 tomorrow so there will be one more event for her and a horrible end. Though, her last mistress event will be in 06 version.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Is the delay between public versions always "middle of the month, goes from 2 versions behind to only 1"?
Yeah, that's how I give out the free version.

Also, I've just updated it to v05.24
You can check the changelog to see what's new!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dremo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-05.2024.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sizeplay [v05.2024.1] [SizeMage] compressed - Original Size: 3,91GB

Download PC (457MB):
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes